The Order of Light

Sarah Tintagyl

[quote name='Sarah Tintagyl' timestamp='1322168687' post='2850595']
Over the screams and thrashings of Ben on the table Bridgette could hear the lizard giving his warning of experimentation which only made her smirk. "You have no idea, mutant, what I am capable of. My smell is electrifying and it dominates because I dominate. You also have no room to talk about threats, passing off an entire suitcase of nukes to kill the innocents. I might remind you, Mein Eidechse, that my vision is not to kill large swaths of people. It is what leaders do on their own, even now, we are about to see a war of global proportions happen all across the Asian continent. As to you nuclear devices, we will discuss it at a later time. I can assure you, you won't be going anywhere so when I need to discuss nuclear potential, I'll be sure to come down and speak with you."

She walked over to the cage and wrapped her hands around the bars staring at the lizard. "That said Eidechse, can you smell me? The threat? The unhuman rage?" Her hands began to change to a bluish tint as Bridgette moaned falling forward against the bars. "Ugh...I...I am a creator. I..." The fabric of her shirt and pants beginning to strain, beginning to show the growing muscularity. "The difference between the monsters I make and myself, is that I have a brain. I am the only friend they have left in the world and when I study...you...ugh." She threw herself back from the change and against the table where Ben was now comatose. "I can only imagine, an army of machines, of brutes, all swearing loyalty to me and me alone. I wasn't always like this Eidechse, but you're right, this is exactly what science does to a person."

Taking a few deep breaths, Bridgette began to calm down and ran her hand across her sweaty brow and then looked at Ben. "My dear, smile at mummy. We're going to remake the world."
[/quote]

"They are not people, they are apes." It responded. "They are apt to destroy themselves.. and to completely destroy this world if allowed. If there is a global nuclear war, we shall take to the oceans while the humans burn. Then, when it is time to repopulate, we will be in the best position to do so on a realistically sustainable basis."

He watched her begin to change. "As I suspected. I thought something was off about your scent. I do not smell a threat... I do smell the rage. You are quite beautiful. A definite improvement on the wretch that is humanity. I am not just Eidechse. This body also requin, serpent, scorpion, et de l'anguille électrique. Technically, I am none of them.. and I have at least one other body." As she moved against the bars.. he put his own claws upon them and gave her a small jolt. "It's not just science.. Madame.. it is instinct. When you transcended humanity, you went up the food chain one rung on the ladder. The smell of them, is starting to make me hungry. What about you?"

He watched her taking care of her new 'child'. "One thing is certain, they currently greatly out number us. If you ally with me instead of keeping me prisoner, it will increase the odds of our mutual survival."

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bridgette turned from her creation and looked at the Lizard. "I can tell you right now that I abhor the idea of a race of mutants reigning over the world. Humans may kill each other off, but I would rather be a dead woman than see the planet controlled by the Cult of Dreamers. However, that is not to say that you and I aren't in a way, one of the same." She said walking back over to the cage and looked into the mutant's eyes. Well, Eidechse, you say you can help me. In what way? Controlling my urges? Keeping this Beast inside of me at bay? What are your own goals? I am curious now and as for what is making you hungry, perhaps if you can allow me the fact that you won't be trying anything hostile. I can let you out. I have a feeling some of my accomplices will not make the grand display of power that I desire. If you can offer me something better, I'd be happy to see what skills you have, aside from nuclear weapons."

[quote name='Sarah Tintagyl' timestamp='1322189907' post='2850769']
Bridgette turned from her creation and looked at the Lizard. "I can tell you right now that I abhor the idea of a race of mutants reigning over the world. Humans may kill each other off, but I would rather be a dead woman than see the planet controlled by the Cult of Dreamers. However, that is not to say that you and I aren't in a way, one of the same." She said walking back over to the cage and looked into the mutant's eyes. Well, Eidechse, you say you can help me. In what way? Controlling my urges? Keeping this Beast inside of me at bay? What are your own goals? I am curious now and as for what is making you hungry, perhaps if you can allow me the fact that you won't be trying anything hostile. I can let you out. I have a feeling some of my accomplices will not make the grand display of power that I desire. If you can offer me something better, I'd be happy to see what skills you have, aside from nuclear weapons."
[/quote]

"I am not a cultist. I am not a mutant. Mutants are barren. I was designed to be a replacement for humanity.. something a little stronger, faster, and better until the next phase of our evolution. As for controlling your urges.. Hrmmm.. What kind of urges are we talking about?" An eye ridge raised as his iris focused in on her somewhat looking her over faintly. "They come in a wide variety.. and I know of many. I can easily help you master your own mind. I've mastered this one and the old personality was the natural inhabitant."

"My hunger is for the success of my kind."

"I won't do anything hostile. I haven't since I've come. What kind of grand display of power are you looking for? Do you have anything specific in mind? I have many different skills and capabilities that you could put to use." He smiled, rows of razor sharp serrated shark teeth glistened in display of natures most successful dental plan.

Paul was not surprised that they seemed to have forgotten about him but he was getting impatient. "If you are not going to kill me or turn me into whatever you are than what do you plan on doing with me? Use me as bait in a trap for Jesse?"

[b](OOC: Yes I was giving you an idea there.)[/b]

Edited by jesbro

A note was left for Bridgette back in her home.

[quote]
Duncan is useless, I'm doing this on my own.

-T
[/quote]

With that, Tenzov was gone, back to Marscurian Siberia. He had a good reason to rush. One of the major smuggling routes had been discovered and bombed, meaning that the others might be not far behind. There were three bridges across the Amur, and they would fall if Tenzov had anything to say about it.

[quote]Incoming Message...

To: Fraulein Saenger...

Connecting...

Decrypting...

Message decrypted...

Kingdom of Cochin is under attack by hostile nations. Nation of Aeon has declared war alongside these nations. Due to these actions it is impossible to infiltrate Black Death operatives into either Cochin or Aeon and force them to combat each other. Requesting new orders.

Long live Fraulein Saenger.

Message end...[/quote]

Jesse and Brian were sitting in their Andorran coast estate waiting for any news as to where Paul, Ben, Geoffrey, or even Bridgette was. “Should it really take them this long to find him? I thought Renard had access to many satellites and stuff like that.”

Brian answered, “Even then it’s going to take a very long time to find any traces of them or Bridgette. If she is in a very remote location we may never find her that way. We are going to have to wait for her next move. Anyways we might have a way to capture Geoffrey. Surely he can’t stay away from France and especially Christine for a long time so he should try to get in and see her soon if he really has not gone truly insane.”

Jesse finished, “And since Alexis and Daniele have been with her since he disappeared they will know if he tries to approach her, and when he does we will be there to capture him. Brian I like the way you think. Lets get moving.”

The entity that was once Geoffrey grumbled as news came in about France, "It appears we have wasted our window off opportunity. While the cat was away the mice played. I wonder how it is they came to discover I was abroad anyhow?" He scratched his jaw.

• 2 weeks later...

Paul was having bad dreams again. He couldn’t remember where he was but at this time it didn’t seem to matter to him. He knew it was only a matter of time before they either killed him or turned him into something like Ben, but what really gave him nightmares was Geoffrey’s betrayal. The words he spoke kept on repeating in his mind.

"I know everything that he does.. but as the Viral avatar of the Destroyer.. I have no inhibitions about making use of them. The reason I have no name is I was never given one officially.. because I'm not a person. Not entirely. That is part of why who I am is fragmented.. but I have enough cohesion to know what I must do for the sake of my species."

"Suspicious fool. There's nothing paranormal about what I am. I'm just the result of humanity tinkering with things they should not. Also.. Geoffrey hadn't had the opportunity to hand over the toggles for the arsenal over to the command of "our".. beloved new Empress. She never asked for them, specifically."

That thing was no longer his friend, heck it was not even Geoffrey anymore. It was something else, a new species which wanted to destroy the world so it's kind would be able to rule over a new one, but currently there was nothing Paul could do about it. He had been a prisoner since that meeting of the evil people and had almost lost all hope of leaving alive or intact. "If Jesse can't find a way to stop Geoffrey or Bridgette we are all doomed."