The Christian Coalition of Countries

Sheldomar

[quote name='Catburt' timestamp='1319123807' post='2829267']
[url="http://http://www.youtube.com/user/BelegCuthalion1"]My link[/url]Christian Coalition of Countries promotianal video.
[/quote]
to

[quote name='TheSyl' timestamp='1319143730' post='2829433']
Haha i watched your old video because of the Disciple song! xP
[/quote]
Merged this topic into the CCC's Player Created Alliances thread and so I have the honor of saying, "Bump."

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote]Greetings!

The Christian Coalition of Countries is an alliance dedicated to the defense and promotion of the National Religion of Christianity within Planet Bob.

We are the premiere alliance of Christian nations in Cyber Nations. Having been established in April of 2006, we are also one of the oldest of the smaller independent alliances around.

The CCC is made up of a mix of Catholic, Protestant, evangelical non-Denominational, Eastern Orthodox, and Independent Christian nations. We strive for mutual defense, fellowship, and maintaining good relationships with the nations and alliances around us. The CCC has traditionally been neutral in the ongoing political issues that consume our world, and prefers peace over conflict. However, we are not strict pacifists. We effectively and decisively defend ourselves and our members from unwarranted aggression whenever the need arises.

If you wish to join us and be a part of our long-standing Christian traditions, or simply wish to stop by to visit or fellowship, please drop by the CCC's [b][url="http://z7.invisionfree.com/CCC_Forum/index.php?act=idx"]forums[/url][/b] or [b][url="http://s7.zetaboards.com/CCC_Forum/forum/47369/"]#cn-ccc[/url][/b] today! :awesome:[/quote]

Edited by Jesusfreak

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

[center][img]http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz353/jesusfreak-16/bumpuseit.jpg[/img][/center]
[center][quote name='Jesusfreak' timestamp='1351128050' post='3044980']
[url="http://s7.zetaboards.com/CCC_Forum/index/"]http://s7.zetaboards...CC_Forum/index/[/url]

#cn-ccc
[/quote][/center]

[b]+ Peace and blessings to the Christian Coalition of Countries +[/b]

The people of the Free Land of Cathari are heartened to see such a coalition exist in this Cyberverse, and that such a large number of rulers would wish to align their nations in such a way, united under the Cross of Christ.

However, I am also disheartened to see a number of nations organizing their governments according to the ideology of "democracy". This may seem an absurd statement in a world where "democracy" has become almost synonymous with "liberty" and "freedom", yet these are only lofty, ideological words, draped over democracy in order to mask the true, anti-Christian nature underneath. The democratic ideology is incompatible with the Christian Faith because ultimate sovereignty is ascribed, not to God, but to the people. It is, in fact, the political reenactment of the Original Sin, when Adam and Eve disobeyed God with the false promise by satan of "being as gods". Any Christian who actively champions democracy is simply suffering their own Fall and exile from paradise. This is the spiritual consequence. The worldly consequence of democracy is that the final judge of what is true or right belongs to fallen human beings – and if the people changes its mind, as it so often does, the convictions and standards of the State must change with it. So even if a democracy declares itself to be Christian in the beginning, there is absolutely no guarantee that it will remain Christian.

Of course, no political system can ensure permanent stability – the human race is fallen and mutable by nature. Nevertheless, logic suggests and history demonstrates that monarchies have been much more stable than democracies in their adherence to Christian faith and morality. Historically speaking, democracy appeared everywhere as a result of anti-monarchist and anti-hierarchical movements. As such its root was evil, and this is demonstrated by an ever-accelerating decline in faith and morality among democratic nations, and an ever-expanding undermining of the natural hierarchical relations that God has placed in human society, whether these be between parents and children, husbands and wives, teachers and pupils, or rulers and their subjects. And by undermining these natural hierarchical relations, it implicitly undermines the most important hierarchical relation of all, that between God and man.

Democracy contains within itself the seeds of its own destruction – the warring wills of millions of people who can agree on no supreme authority, no objective criterion of truth and morality outside the will of the majority as expressed in the ballot box. As often as not it cannot even claim to represent the majority, but only the temporary and technical triumph of one faction. This hints at one of the main flaws of democracy: that in practice it fails to live up to its ideals. In practice, the ruling power is not the one with majority rule, but the person who has the most money to advertise himself, and is better at showing various - often contradicting - faces to various groups of people. The democratic system is set up that venal, self-serving, and overly ambitious liars are the ones who succeed. In a monarchical society there is always the possibility that the nation will be cursed with such a poor ruler too, but in a democracy it is guaranteed: Every. Single. Time.

Finally, brethren of the CCC, I ask you directly: is your nation really run along democratic ideals anyway? Surely each one of us are autocrats in our own nation-states, raising or lowering taxes at will, trading with whom we please, and building our nation as we desire. Therefore, if nothing else, it is simply hypocritical to carry the badge of democracy for our nation, when in fact we do no such thing. Now that, perhaps, you realize the anti-Christian, sinful, roots of "demon-ocracy", those nations of the CCC that have this political ideology as their government time will reconsider.

With love and respect,

The Igumen of Cathari

[center][img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Oo1_Vk7Zyko/Su0nCm9v2VI/AAAAAAAACKM/evRndvy2jAA/s400/1101-w.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][size=3][b]In Heaven: the Kingdom. (In hell: democracy)[/b][/size][/center]

[size=2][b]ps:[/b] bump[/size]

[quote name='Igumen' timestamp='1351681162' post='3046957']

The people of the Free Land of Cathari are heartened to see such a coalition exist in this Cyberverse, and that such a large number of rulers would wish to align their nations in such a way, united under the Cross of Christ.

However, I am also disheartened to see a number of nations organizing their governments according to the ideology of "democracy". This may seem an absurd statement in a world where "democracy" has become almost synonymous with "liberty" and "freedom", yet these are only lofty, ideological words, draped over democracy in order to mask the true, anti-Christian nature underneath. The democratic ideology is incompatible with the Christian Faith because ultimate sovereignty is ascribed, not to God, but to the people. It is, in fact, the political reenactment of the Original Sin, when Adam and Eve disobeyed God with the false promise by satan of "being as gods". Any Christian who actively champions democracy is simply suffering their own Fall and exile from paradise. This is the spiritual consequence. The worldly consequence of democracy is that the final judge of what is true or right belongs to fallen human beings – and if the people changes its mind, as it so often does, the convictions and standards of the State must change with it. So even if a democracy declares itself to be Christian in the beginning, there is absolutely no guarantee that it will remain Christian.

Of course, no political system can ensure permanent stability – the human race is fallen and mutable by nature. Nevertheless, logic suggests and history demonstrates that monarchies have been much more stable than democracies in their adherence to Christian faith and morality. Historically speaking, democracy appeared everywhere as a result of anti-monarchist and anti-hierarchical movements. As such its root was evil, and this is demonstrated by an ever-accelerating decline in faith and morality among democratic nations, and an ever-expanding undermining of the natural hierarchical relations that God has placed in human society, whether these be between parents and children, husbands and wives, teachers and pupils, or rulers and their subjects. And by undermining these natural hierarchical relations, it implicitly undermines the most important hierarchical relation of all, that between God and man.

Democracy contains within itself the seeds of its own destruction – the warring wills of millions of people who can agree on no supreme authority, no objective criterion of truth and morality outside the will of the majority as expressed in the ballot box. As often as not it cannot even claim to represent the majority, but only the temporary and technical triumph of one faction. This hints at one of the main flaws of democracy: that in practice it fails to live up to its ideals. In practice, the ruling power is not the one with majority rule, but the person who has the most money to advertise himself, and is better at showing various - often contradicting - faces to various groups of people. The democratic system is set up that venal, self-serving, and overly ambitious liars are the ones who succeed. In a monarchical society there is always the possibility that the nation will be cursed with such a poor ruler too, but in a democracy it is guaranteed: Every. Single. Time.

Finally, brethren of the CCC, I ask you directly: is your nation really run along democratic ideals anyway? Surely each one of us are autocrats in our own nation-states, raising or lowering taxes at will, trading with whom we please, and building our nation as we desire. Therefore, if nothing else, it is simply hypocritical to carry the badge of democracy for our nation, when in fact we do no such thing. Now that, perhaps, you realize the anti-Christian, sinful, roots of "demon-ocracy", those nations of the CCC that have this political ideology as their government time will reconsider.

With love and respect,

The Igumen of Cathari

[center][img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Oo1_Vk7Zyko/Su0nCm9v2VI/AAAAAAAACKM/evRndvy2jAA/s400/1101-w.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][size=3][b]In Heaven: the Kingdom. (In hell: democracy)[/b][/size][/center]

[/quote]

My explanation for why so many have democracy:

*drum roll*

[spoiler]It's a game :P

Democracy gives the highest income compared to the other governments in the game ;)[/spoiler]

[quote name='Jesusfreak' timestamp='1351827478' post='3047510']

*drum roll*

[spoiler]It's a game :P

Democracy gives the highest income compared to the other governments in the game ;)[/spoiler]
[/quote]

dude i love it :P

[quote name='Igumen' timestamp='1351681162' post='3046957']

With love and respect,

The Igumen of Cathari

[/quote]
[quote name='Jesusfreak' timestamp='1351827478' post='3047510']
It's a game :P

Democracy gives the highest income compared to the other governments in the game ;)
[/quote]

Then why do you have "Capitalist" as your government type? You say this is a game, but if that is the case then why have a coalition based upon the Christian faith? Are you bringing the Faith into the frivolity of this game and improving the latter, or are you bringing the frivolity of this game into your faith and undermining the latter?

Nevertheless, you are just one nation within this coalition, and thank God not the only nation from the CCC I have interacted with. Rob Holmes III of The Nation of Tennessee has shown the Free Land of Cathari kindness and support in concrete word, and not facetiousness in word.

Nevertheless, I hope and pray you realize that every act, thought, word and deed will be judged by your Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, regardless of whether we think it is important or not.

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showuser=51271"][b]It's later than you think![/b][/url]

Edited by Igumen

[quote name='Igumen' timestamp='1351887478' post='3047740']
Then why do you have "Capitalist" as your government type? You say this is a game, but if that is the case then why have a coalition based upon the Christian faith? Are you bringing the Faith into the frivolity of this game and improving the latter, or are you bringing the frivolity of this game into your faith and undermining the latter?

Nevertheless, you are just one nation within this coalition, and thank God not the only nation from the CCC I have interacted with. Rob Holmes III of The Nation of Tennessee has shown the Free Land of Cathari kindness and support in concrete word, and not facetiousness in word.

Nevertheless, I hope and pray you realize that every act, thought, word and deed will be judged by your Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, regardless of whether we think it is important or not.

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showuser=51271"][b]It's later than you think![/b][/url]
[/quote]

I have Capitalist because I'm paying bills. When I collect taxes in a couple days, I'll switch to Democracy. And something's telling me that you're just looking for someone to pick a fight with. ;)

No, not a fight. Clearly there is more than simply "it's just a game" behind the decision to create and/or join an Alliance that is called the Coalition of Christian Countries. If the game were just about making money/building NS there would be no reason to create an alliance along faith-based lines. As there is such an alliance, I have left a message that I believe many Christians here might respond to (and I don't mean respond on the OWF), in the hope that they can play the game and all its aspects in line with their faith, rather than just joining the CCC and then behaving like every other nation/player on here.

And I am sure there are such players on here who might consider what I have written. Contrary to what you suggest I do not wish to fight with anyone who doesn't want to consider what I have written. What I will do is respond to counter-points or replies to my posts.