Forbidden Honor

[center][img]http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/Muddog89/flag-3.png[/img][/center]

Couple small announcements from an alliance you probably don't know of. Just gonna make these, and move on.

First off, we just had elections, so here's our new government:

Sensei- AsianLeader
Samurai of FA- Justcause54
Samurai of the Military- Beckerj360
Samurai of IA- Queenhexa
Samurai of Economics- mohamudabdulle

Secondly, the AA "Forbidden Academy" is our cadet AA, therefore under our protection, so don't touch.

Just curious, why even bother with a Cadet AA? That's usually something only large and unwieldy alliances consider in order to help keep Ghosts out of the attic.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1314771538' post='2791512']
Just curious, why even bother with a Cadet AA? That's usually something only large and unwieldy alliances consider in order to help keep Ghosts out of the attic.
[/quote]
Not necessarily. If they screen their applicants, which I assume they do to an extent, they might want that applicant to have a safe home for a few days while they do the tests/interviews/whatever. As such, the Academy AA is very useful.

Congrats on your new government and good luck to you in the future, FH.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1314786248' post='2791547']
Not necessarily. If they screen their applicants, which I assume they do to an extent, they might want that applicant to have a safe home for a few days while they do the tests/interviews/whatever. As such, the Academy AA is very useful.

Congrats on your new government and good luck to you in the future, FH.
[/quote]

to add on to this, nothing wrong with putting applicants there to see how they will react during their application process...say...attacking every sanctioned alliance they can for the hell of it (we've had that before and needless to say we kicked him to the curb before i could even give him an applicant mask on the forums)