Top "war-ready" Alliances

jerdge

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1314301012' post='2788259']
I think the rating of all sanctioned leaders would give you a good -less subjective- feel about how war-ready some alliances are.
[/quote]

Not really, in the end everyone's just pulling things out of their ass and ignoring reality.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314291624' post='2788186']
So many words
[/quote]

I am going to have to disagree with you, I don't believe only the upper tier wins wars but they play a much larger role. Mainly because who really cares about the lower tier? I mean really. Most nations in the lower tier are easily rebuilt in no time at all. Reduce the lower tier to ash and it wouldn't matter much at all, because the upper tiers can just keep flooding them aid until its over. The only time i can honestly see the lower tier mattering is if you were able to knock down everyone in the alliance or a significant portion down there and keep them down to the point of exhaustion. Which I don't think has ever happened except maybe with the case of the last war and GOONS being dogpiled (as the underdog that is).

Is it more fun picking on smaller people without nukes and wonders when you have them? Probably, you will have to tell me about that.