The Real POT Merger

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1311237617' post='2760416']
Hello,

POT was technically a Viridian Entente protectorate, and that treaty has a cancellation clause that is yet to be enacted. Seeing as you just kind of randomly took advantage of their disarray and had one dude declare that they are merging into you, it's probably a good idea for you to come have a chat with us at some point very soon.

Have a wonderful day.
[/quote]

You know just dealing with collection of idiots involved in this is just going to give you a headache.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1311237617' post='2760416']
Hello,

POT was technically a Viridian Entente protectorate, and that treaty has a cancellation clause that is yet to be enacted. Seeing as you just kind of randomly took advantage of their disarray and had one dude declare that they are merging into you, it's probably a good idea for you to come have a chat with us at some point very soon.

Have a wonderful day.
[/quote]

We can't even have a good coup anymore? That's no fun.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1311300038' post='2760871']
You know just dealing with collection of idiots involved in this is just going to give you a headache.
[/quote]

Considering VE has dealt with us a million and a half times, I think they have a rough idea of what they're doing. ;)

[quote name='Solaris' timestamp='1311255783' post='2760487']
I don't know how well you speak mountain, but I intrepeted it as "Hello, I am mountain."
[/quote]

I can see how you'd be confused. These mountains have a really bad Himalayan dialect, so they sort of slur all their words.