• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Buzz Lightyear' timestamp='1311207142' post='2760036']
oh god. here we go. more micro drama.
[/quote]

We need some sorta entertainment when the 'bigger alliances' are too busy hiding behind treaties and a mauled web. :P

[quote name='DrummerMike' timestamp='1311203666' post='2760006']
POT belongs to Forte. All government of POT went inactive in CN. President Harris was the last to remain. He therefore assumed Emperor position. Any act of recruiting a pot member is now considered poaching. BlueBirdMatt unfortunetly went inactive in the game. Once not in CN he has no control over the alliance.

Tetris has been caught poaching Forte Members and Former POT members... Poaching is not taken lightly in any alliance... later on i will be talking to you guys, so hopefully you 3 or 4 that are doing it are on at the same time.
[/quote]

I remember the last time when an alliance did not take poaching lightly.

Tetris and Forte have agreed to the folloing terms:

[quote]1. Forte can keep the members it has at the moment. We will not message them, former POT or not

2. Tetris has claim to the nations currently on the POT AA, and Forte will not message them again

3. Keep Drummer away from us[/quote]

[b]Signed on behalf of Tetris,[/b]

Selena Gomez - Game Developer
Pollard - Acting Game Developer

Hereno - Programmer of Foreign Matters
Ali5541 - Programmer of Internal Matters
USMC123 - Programmer of Game Patent
dane0 - Programmer of Line Completion

Archer, Granat, Ridin High - Game Councilors

[b]Signed on behalf of Forte,[/b]

DrummerMike - King of Forte

[b]Negotiator[/b]

Croix - RIA Head of Internal Affairs

[quote name='Pollard' timestamp='1311208868' post='2760049']

[b]Negotiator[/b]

[/quote]

I do not see my Signature on there, as I would never accept these terms. As Viceroy I have already merged Forte into Tetris as part of it's disbandment.

[quote name='Pollard' timestamp='1311208868' post='2760049']

[b]Negotiator[/b]

[/quote]

Wise, Just and Merciful terms for conflict resolution by Tetris. Much more considering how all of those members should be in Tetris in the first place. But at least cooler and smarter heads prevailed over at Tetris. Congrats!

[quote name='DrummerMike' timestamp='1311203666' post='2760006']
POT belongs to Forte. All government of POT went inactive in CN. President Harris was the last to remain. He therefore assumed Emperor position. Any act of recruiting a pot member is now considered poaching. BlueBirdMatt unfortunetly went inactive in the game. Once not in CN he has no control over the alliance.

Tetris has been caught poaching Forte Members and Former POT members... Poaching is not taken lightly in any alliance... later on i will be talking to you guys, so hopefully you 3 or 4 that are doing it are on at the same time.
[/quote]

Hello,

POT was technically a Viridian Entente protectorate, and that treaty has a cancellation clause that is yet to be enacted. Seeing as you just kind of randomly took advantage of their disarray and had one dude declare that they are merging into you, it's probably a good idea for you to come have a chat with us at some point very soon.

Have a wonderful day.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1311237617' post='2760416']
Hello,

POT was technically a Viridian Entente protectorate, and that treaty has a cancellation clause that is yet to be enacted. Seeing as you just kind of randomly took advantage of their disarray and had one dude declare that they are merging into you, it's probably a good idea for you to come have a chat with us at some point very soon.

Have a wonderful day.
[/quote]
~tHE CAllOuT~

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1311237617' post='2760416']
Hello,

Have a wonderful day.
[/quote]

You know something, I'm going to have to 100% agree with Impero here, and that's not something I say very often. :P

:wub: Impero

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1311197428' post='2759971']
The true question remains: With all this petty arguing and delicious micro drama, we must take a moment to listen to the sounds of nature around us. The distant trees whispering "Do we care?", and the reply from the mountains, a resounding "No".
[/quote]
I don't know how well you speak mountain, but I intrepeted it as "Hello, I am mountain."