Assisted Suicide

Stelios

[center][img]http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss315/Folger_Soldier/EagleSPQR-1.jpg[/img][/center]

Well, It looks like IRON wants to tango..
Show me what you got :awesome:

Edited by Stelios

It was pretty widespread.. One of my members got messaged saying we attacked them. Think this is a grudge from last round :lol1:

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1310763881' post='2756799']
It was pretty widespread.. One of my members got messaged saying we attacked them. Think this is a grudge from last round :lol1:
[/quote]

think your the only one laughing stelios :( ,how about RE do something out of the norm ,and do something adventurous for a change :)

[quote name='bannyfaws' timestamp='1310767063' post='2756827']
think your the only one laughing stelios :( ,how about RE do something out of the norm ,and do something adventurous for a change :)
[/quote]

I think staying in our little bomb shelter like agoraphobics is a better option. :awesome:

[/quote]

Because WAPA is on such high ground when it comes to this.

Also, You do know that they attacked us right? we are only responding to it.

P.S

I'm laughing, I thought my scrap metal joke was just precious.

[quote name='screw u all' timestamp='1310767247' post='2756829']
I think staying in our little bomb shelter like agoraphobics is a better option. :awesome:
[/quote]

Taking OPs lead

[spoiler][img]http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac241/ADude_01/burn.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1310778084' post='2756919']
Taking OPs lead

[spoiler][img]http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac241/ADude_01/burn.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[/quote]
WOW You didn't get the memo, OP are nothing but dirty infra huggers and they can't fight.

[/quote]
Now why would I go do something like that...

We like nuking people that attack us.. or need to be nuked... :nuke:

[quote name='FatLord' timestamp='1310825541' post='2757222']
You guys really are a paper tiger. And now RECAP attacks us too ? :lol1:
[/quote]
Did you just call me a paper tiger?

And you guys want to talk about peace. Let me know

I haven't checked with my friends in IRON about peace to this war, so if someone has messaged you about it it is not of my knowledge. I am having fun so I don't see why should I start thinking about it. And yes, this has to do with the last round, as you guys suspected. Nothing personal, this is a 2 month game that is meant to be at war, if anything you guys should be happy we are giving some training to your middle ranks.

[/quote]

Yep, even though you guys have lost half your strength in about 3 days, yep we are paper tigers.

[/quote]

You do realize they attacked us right? I suppose we could be adventurous and just sit and let ourselves be hit though, it certainly would be out of the norm :P

[/quote]

Yep, we are a paper tiger alright :rolleyes: As for RECAP, they were never told to hit you guys. The one nation that happened to attack IRON probably saw us ordering the main AA to hit back and jumped in. I can tell him to stop if you'd like.

No sir, don't tell him anything. We knew what we were getting into when we decided to attack you guys. More fun for me anyway.