Official Invitation from The Shadow Accord

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Roxas' timestamp='1310065875' post='2751536']
What no FEB D: Darn I was interested until the spoliers
[/quote]

Awesome if you're still interested in the summit you can head over to [url="http://shadowaccord.co.cc"]http://shadowaccord.co.cc[/url]

[quote name='andyt2k' timestamp='1309987838' post='2750689']
I'm sorry about the generalizations, I saw 2 out of 2 GOONS in this topic saying it wont work and it would be a waste of time and didn't think the alliance would bother showing up to something they see as pointless
[/quote]

Both of us have a history of being a part of "sphere unity" attempts on Pink (back when the sphere wasn't a total loss) and White (same) and Sir William on Aqua. We have both been around for some time. Simply stating we believe it won't work does not mean we wouldn't participate in the discussions. It means based on our individual experiences and past history for all the spheres, we do not expect it to be successful in any sense of the word. Besides, whether or not we participate at all is way above my pay grade so generalizing the stance of GOONS based of my posts alone is going misinform you. However Sir William, an actual government official, has already hinted at our attendance because even though I assume our government also sees sphere unity as a pointless effort, they can use this meeting to improve relations with other black team alliances. Which is the real motive behind sphere unity in the first place. Whether or not that's the case, I don't know. But it beats jumping to horribly misinformed conclusions as you have clearly done.

Edited by Emperor Marx

Just a reminder message going out the the Summit will start on the 15th which is only a week away. We do not want anyone to get caught unawares or be late to the party so please as soon as you can dispatch at least one of your delegates to the forum link above posted by WoldPeace.

We already have a couple of introductory threads just to get to know each other and some general CN chit chat to break the ice before the summit. Most of that is in the Black Bar, Liquor up front, Poker in the back, and cookies everywhere so swing by :)

[quote name='andyt2k' timestamp='1309910416' post='2749809']
Did NPO just say a sphere unity meeting wouldn't work, you're right, we should merge, rise up and ban all other alliances from our sphere, that'll go well :)
[/quote]
That insult would have worked better if you had made it using something NPO had done that did not work, but as it stands, it worked for NPO for 4 years.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1310090521' post='2751880']
Both of us have a history of being a part of "sphere unity" attempts on Pink (back when the sphere wasn't a total loss) and White (same) and Sir William on Aqua. We have both been around for some time. Simply stating we believe it won't work does not mean we wouldn't participate in the discussions. It means based on our individual experiences and past history for all the spheres, we do not expect it to be successful in any sense of the word. Besides, whether or not we participate at all is way above my pay grade so generalizing the stance of GOONS based of my posts alone is going misinform you. However Sir William, an actual government official, has already hinted at our attendance because even though I assume our government also sees sphere unity as a pointless effort, they can use this meeting to improve relations with other black team alliances. Which is the real motive behind sphere unity in the first place. Whether or not that's the case, I don't know. But it beats jumping to horribly misinformed conclusions as you have clearly done.
[/quote]
To be fair, the previous two black summits were successes, bringing together many black alliances and eventually leading to the formation of a large black team color treaty.

[quote name='JoshuaR' timestamp='1310280952' post='2753770']
To be fair, the previous two black summits were successes, bringing together many black alliances and eventually leading to the formation of a large black team color treaty.
[/quote]

Absolutely. I didn't say it was impossible. But as far as I know NOIR fell into disrepair relatively quickly like most trade/economic blocs. All it was good for was the ODP between all it's members.

Edited by Emperor Marx

Strangely it was the economy and tech trades that have kept NOIR on life support these past months.

Also this is a large reason for the summit in general. NOIR has fallen into disrepair and this is an issue that must be addressed among the other topics that will be brought up at the summit :)

Thank you for the constructive comments guys. It is always good to have discussion and keeps this at the top of the screen lol.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1310527488' post='2755291']
The only way to save black team is to sign up today for the Negro Liberation Front.

Join these illustrious freedom fighters in their struggle against the white team oppressors:

Caliph
Chief Savage Man
NFL Generic
Rey the Great
raken

thank you
[/quote]

If your not just kidding around your alliance is more than welcome to come as well

Just so you know we are only 2 days from the official begining of the Summit so please if you have not already, please dispatch at least one delegate to the summit so we can have a diverse team meeting.

Edited by General Milienius