Official Invitation from The Shadow Accord

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Qiwlv.png[/img][/center]

Its been awhile since we have posted here, as we tend to get so busy being generally awesome on a daily basis, had to dust off the keyboard, but rest assured, we are still active and alive.

This is not a progress report, were not here to tell you about our stats, our age, or how many times we can hop on one foot while holding our breath (166: personal record, [i]come at me bro[/i]). This is certainly not a Declaration of War, nor a treaty announcement.

Now, I can tell what some of you guys are thinking, (and seriously DT, that's sick, cut it out), you're wondering exactly what we're here to announce, you want us to cut to the chase, to speed it up a little, dodge the pleasantries, get it over with already, stop rounding off the bush, to milk the cow already, just come out and say it, etc...

Why, we'd be happy to oblige!

For those of you who took the time to read the title, that's the writing at the top of the page GOONS, no, little higher, no that's the banner, lower... oh forget it. This is an invitation! And you are invited! No, not you PPO, sorry :( next time... maybe... probably not.

This is an invitation to all black sphere alliances. Wed like to officially announce the:

[size=5][u][b]Black Alliance Diplomatic Advancement Sphere Summit.[/b][/u][/size]

Now, many of the black sphere alliances have already been contacted, and have shown there interest, support, or at the very least acknowledged the event was taking place, and asked us to get back to you when more details are available. The time is now!

Place: The Shadow Accord forums: www.shadowaccord.co.cc
Time: July 15th-July 31rst

Let me address the obvious questions.

[b]1. "Who can attend?"[/b]

All black sphere alliances! Each alliance are allowed 3 representatives.

[b]2. "Is there an IRC component?"[/b]

Of course, we are going to have a #BADASS IRC channel!

[b]3. "Will there be "I am a BADASS diplomat" shirts and merchandise?"[/b]

We're working on it, no promises, but in the mean time I will be happy to hold your money in the event that it does happen. No refunds will be given in the event the idea falls through. We take cash, and yes, Johnny Apocalypse, checks too... thats spelled C-o-n-R-e-d, very good. Is this Umbrellas operating account...?

[b]4. "But ConRed, I'm so busy, will I have trouble keeping up?"[/b]

Why, noble reader, of course not. Its going to be all forum based, all you have to do is check in when you can, comment, quote, and say hi. Obviously the more activity showed, the more we can discuss. The IRC channel is optional, and mainly a place to hang, lurk, chill, etc. Business will be taken care of on the forum for your convenience.

[b]5. "But ConRed, what exactly are we getting together for?[/b]"

Good question, next question. Oh, I have to actually answer that?

Well, this is an opportunity to get together with our fellow black sphere alliances, and discuss economics, relations, address important questions, and familiarize yourself with other black sphere alliances you may have not spoken to in awhile, or didn't know were still around, or have emerged recently, and... Non-Grata, please, put your hand down, I told you to go before we started... [i]Xander.[/i]

I remember a NOIR comment awhile back about lacking communication lines between black sphere alliances, due to busy schedules, among other things, and that all we needed was a "push" to get us going again. Well hold on to your britches ladies and gents, The Shadow Accord has come to push, shove, and pull if necessary to get things goin. The beauty of this is that all black alliances, no matter how big, small, powerful, or ugly (even Asgaard!), can attend all as equals! So obviously a wide variety of things will be discussed, and any member of the summit can start a new topic, so we are hoping to cover all questions, concerns, comments, etc every alliance has to bring to the table.

[b]6. "Ok, ConRed, I'm interested, what do I do now?"[/b]

Register at www.shadowaccord.co.cc for a "Summit Mask". You can apply for an embassy if you do not already have one, but that's entirely optional. If you ALREADY have a diplomat mask and/or embassy, we still need you to post in the "Summit Mask" area, so we can make the area available to you. You can run over there now and request the mask, but only the bazaar, and "black bar" will be available for you until the Summit begins.

[b]7. "ConRed, I heard that you and Outsiders were having an affair at The Shadow Accord... what do you have to say about the rumors?"[/b]

No Comment. Next Question.

[b]7.5. What about you and WorldPeace?[/b]

Absolutely, all the time. Can we stay on topic here?

[b]8. "Whose idea was this?"[/b]

Well... WorldPeace had bought some leath.... what... oh the summit. Well, the idea of a summit was brought up by our Supreme Commander, General Milienius, while contemplating how great the Black Sphere is, how large we are, and how much a history we have working together. After discussion and input from literally our entire government, all of our aides, and a large selection of our members, we began contacting black sphere alliances one by one until we figured we had a large enough fan base to go public.

[b]9. "I have a question you didn't address here... what can I do?"[/b]

The best possible thing you can do is apply for a mask, and ask your questions there via the PM system to any government official. Alternatively you can email us at admin(at)shadowaccord.co.cc. Your security is important to us, and we promise not to release or sell your email to anybody without being bribed for a handsome sum of money.

Finally, below is a list of the alliances we have already contacted, if you do not see your alliances name on this list, contact us ASAP (I may have just forgotten to add ya to the list). We tried our hardest to get a hold of everyone, but The Shadow Accord has been very busy lately preparing our forum for the event, and running day to day internal and foreign affairs. If you see your name is ALREADY on the list, please get together with your gov ASAP, let everyone know the official invitation has been announced, and figure out who your 3 reps will be.

Please spread the word! The faster this information gets to people, the better the results will be. Tell your gov, tell your allies, tell your friends and neighbors, but dont tell my fiancee... Thank you for your time everyone. Hope to see our Black Sphere Friends soon.

[b]List of Alliances Contacted[/b]
[spoiler]
Sparta
Dark Templar
Order of the Black Rose
Asgaard
Open Source Alliance
The Hanseatic League
Dark Nations Associations
Military Establishment of Righteous Countries
Ordo Teutonicus
Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism
Alpha Omega
Knights of the Round Table
Non Grata
DarkFall
Amazon Nation
League of Small Superpowers
Umbrella
PAX
\m/
Nordreich
House of Lords
Menotah
Forte
Synergy
Justice League of Armenia
Rosicrucians
[/spoiler]

[center]
Signed,

[img]http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee185/Master_Rex/Cool/RIA/TSAemblem-1.png[/img]
The Shadow Accord
[/center]

tl;dr Sucks to be you, read it anyway.

Edit: Addition of alliances.

Edited by Conred

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color="#FF0000"]To be honest, every sphere should do this but thats not how it works. It would be more appropiate if you had a seperate forum for this. You can't have it on your forums as it would show as your the black sphere leader, etc, etc. That can lead to arguements. Really, just create a seperate forum, with multiple masks and start from there. Then discuss whats going down. Make it like UN. A secruity council(5 strongest black alliances) and best Ambassadors(2 from each alliance to represent). There you go for an idea.

-FU[/color]

I would like to think more highly of the black sphere than for it to devolve into arguments, simply beacuse the summit will be hosted on our forums. I would like to think that we can all come together and discuss the future of our sphere, irrelevant of location, as mature people would and should. The Shadow Accord is not the black sphere alliance leader, we're simply acting as hosts of this summit, and as the host, all black alliances are welcome, large or small, beacuse we believe that small alliances, while smaller in strength in number, can be just as strong in heart, and why would we not invite those who shine as bright?

I appreciate your input Fear, I do, but in this instance we will stay true to our plan :)

[quote name='EGrievous' timestamp='1309909291' post='2749788']
I would like to think more highly of the black sphere than for it to devolve into arguments, simply beacuse the summit will be hosted on our forums. I would like to think that we can all come together and discuss the future of our sphere, irrelevant of location, as mature people would and should. The Shadow Accord is not the black sphere alliance leader, we're simply acting as hosts of this summit, and as the host, all black alliances are welcome, large or small, beacuse we believe that small alliances, while smaller in strength in number, can be just as strong in heart, and why would we not invite those who shine as bright?

I appreciate your input Fear, I do, but in this instance we will stay true to our plan :)
[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"]I wish you best in luck then. [/color]

[quote name='FearUnited' timestamp='1309904844' post='2749716']
[color="#FF0000"]To be honest, every sphere should do this but thats not how it works. It would be more appropiate if you had a seperate forum for this. You can't have it on your forums as it would show as your the black sphere leader, etc, etc. That can lead to arguements. Really, just create a seperate forum, with multiple masks and start from there. Then discuss whats going down. Make it like UN. A secruity council(5 strongest black alliances) and best Ambassadors(2 from each alliance to represent). There you go for an idea.

-FU[/color]
[/quote]

Why should every sphere do this?
I'm on a color for trades, not for friends.
I can pick my own friends, no need to get stuck with some treaty comprised of 85% people I dislike. Since I dislike 85% of all people, it's a fair assumption this number will be fairly accurate.

However, good luck to those wishing to try it out.

Edited by janax

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1309909814' post='2749799']
I can pick my own friends, no need to get stuck with some treaty comprised of 85% people I dislike. Since I dislike 85% of all people, it's a fair assumption this number will be fairly accurate.

[/quote]
Just 85%? Step up your hate, Janax. I hate 100% of the alliances on Purple.

Edited by KagetheSecond

LoSS will be there and we would like to thank TSA for their regular contact and information regarding this meeting.

I hope I can speak for the majority of Black Alliances when I say they we wont start arguing over who's forums it is

"Nuh uh we're older then u, we shud have dun it" "Yeh but we're bigger" "Yeah but we haz an arkade on our bords"

Seriously, this a government summit between leaders of different black sphere alliances, we commend TSA for the initiative.

PS

Did NPO just say a sphere unity meeting wouldn't work, you're right, we should merge, rise up and ban all other alliances from our sphere, that'll go well :)

[quote name='andyt2k' timestamp='1309910416' post='2749809']
LoSS will be there and we would like to thank TSA for their regular contact and information regarding this meeting.

I hope I can speak for the majority of Black Alliances when I say they we wont start arguing over who's forums it is

"Nuh uh we're older then u, we shud have dun it" "Yeh but we're bigger" "Yeah but we haz an arkade on our bords"

Seriously, this a government summit between leaders of different black sphere alliances, we commend TSA for the initiative.

PS

Did NPO just say a sphere unity meeting wouldn't work, you're right, we should merge, rise up and ban all other alliances from our sphere, that'll go well :)
[/quote]

You are so naive.

[quote name='andyt2k' timestamp='1309910416' post='2749809']

[/quote]
no that person is actually a GOON

Edited by Edward Reed

[quote name='Edward Reed' timestamp='1309913025' post='2749845']
no that person is actually a GOON
[/quote]

Sorry the forum AA and flag threw me.

Well if the ever friendly and helpful GOONS dont want to join in they don't have to, I for one look forward to it

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1309909814' post='2749799']

[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"]If you actually read on you know what i said <_<
[quote]To be honest, every sphere should do this [b]but thats not how it works.[/b][/quote] [/color]