A Pork Shrimp Declaration...Goodbye, But Not Farewell

Schad

I wonder if I get one day more of posting since this round is only 58 days old (check your nation's age) or if the little thing in the top right of the screen is true.

Looks like admin made a mistake somewhere.

To my fellow Porkers over these last couple rounds:

I have to say that it has been a rare honor to serve along side of you all for these last two rounds. You made my return to TE a very exciting one and full of some events I'll never forget. You're some of the best fighters I've ever been along side and that speaks volumes considering who all I've fought with in the past. TE is lesser of a place without the Shrimpers and I hope I see many of you scattered amongst the other AA's.

o/ The Elite Pork Shrimp

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1308606126' post='2736155']
Imma miss that White Chocolate woman :(
Can we at least keep her?
[/quote]

Yeah. You're getting nuke rogued. Jerk.

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1308606420' post='2736161']Yeah. You're getting nuke rogued. Jerk.[/quote]
Usually you try to rouge people, so I'll take the alternative as a compliment.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:( Please come back, we've had so many good times together </3

:) Have a good time-off guys, we'll be here when you get back.

o/ Pork Shrimp.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1308411722' post='2733949']
So its going to be Nordic Ballers again?

Sorry to say you wont be here next round, I did thoroughly enjoy you guys taking on Catharsis this round. Best of luck to your future homes until you return.
[/quote]
I :wub: you too buddy!

Peace out Pork Shrimp.

Its been a pleasure and an honor to call PS friends and fight beside them on several occasions. I wish all the members of PS luck in the future rounds and
what ever alliance they call home untill PS's return should be honored to have them.

If I know jack and the fine gents of PS (WC as well) PS won't be gone for to long!

BG.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='JonBoy16' timestamp='1308599698' post='2736064']
To my fellow Porkers over these last couple rounds:

I have to say that it has been a rare honor to serve along side of you all for these last two rounds. You made my return to TE a very exciting one and full of some events I'll never forget. You're some of the best fighters I've ever been along side and that speaks volumes considering who all I've fought with in the past. TE is lesser of a place without the Shrimpers and I hope I see many of you scattered amongst the other AA's.

o/ The Elite Pork Shrimp
[/quote]

[font="Verdana"][size="4"]
Same her Jonboy, going back to the TPF days. :wub: Sad to see PS go. Was a honor to do TE when I 1st joined CN, and always an honor to fly the PS name. I agree with Schad, overtime it can become weary to deal with TE after so many Rounds.

Here's to future success though, and the return of PS to TE! ^_^ [/size][/font]