Stelios

[quote name='Jarhead' timestamp='1308028081' post='2730975']
LE? Flag chasers? :lol1:
Surely you jest.
We welcome any conflicts...besides, we were bored any way. :awesome:
[/quote]
Wow. RE has guts. Have fun both.

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1308041524' post='2731042']
What did LE's time of continuous peace get to in the end?

I'm pretty sure they now hold the record for any sanctioned AA in TE
[/quote]

Ridiculously strong irony in this one.

Good luck RE. LE seems to be at war with half the NS in the game now. Makes my measly five wars seem like nothing.

[/quote]

You guys are cracking me up! We were involved in 70+ wars with the top 50, + 38 nations(Warriors), and now add 58 from RE. Laz, if your still that bitter about the stomping we gave you earlier in the round, your welcome to declare, too(G-6). Lord knows the(new) Warriors, and RE are gonna need the help. :)

Bring it.

[quote name='Ferrie' timestamp='1308077399' post='2731240']
You guys are cracking me up! We were involved in 70+ wars with the top 50, + 38 nations(Warriors), and now add 58 from RE. Laz, if your still that bitter about the stomping we gave you earlier in the round, your welcome to declare, too(G-6). Lord knows the(new) Warriors, and RE are gonna need the help. :)

Bring it.
[/quote]

not a word of that goes against what i said does it? i believe LE now holds the record for the duration a sanctioned alliance has been at peace in TE, i merely pointed that observation out,

EDIT: Unless someone else reached 40 days

Edited by lazaraus45

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1308066213' post='2731158']
Care to share?
[/quote]

Have you forgotten last round, when G-6 went several weeks without war (their only conflict being a lopsided hit on LE), before declaring on alliances who'd been fighting for the entirety of the round?

On the subject of this declaration, there's no such thing as too much end o' round war. Have fun one and all...it's good to see a round where every nation is going to walk away battered and bloodied.

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1308089740' post='2731431']
Have you forgotten last round, when G-6 went several weeks without war (their only conflict being a lopsided hit on LE), before declaring on alliances who'd been fighting for the entirety of the round?
[/quote]

Read above post

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1308089165' post='2731425']
not a word of that goes against what i said does it? i believe LE now holds the record for the duration a sanctioned alliance has been at peace in TE, i merely pointed that observation out,

EDIT: Unless someone else reached 40 days
[/quote]
What about G6 last round of which you were apart? Go peddle your BS somewhere else, your just upset because we destroyed your precious infra.

[/quote]
That's ironic, coming from a G-6 nation.

**Edit: haha...I didn't even see all the other posts about this before I made mine. Sorry Laz, but it looks like the ayes have it.

Edited by JonBoy16

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1308092038' post='2731465']
What about G6 last round of which you were apart? Go peddle your BS somewhere else, your just upset because we destroyed your precious infra.
[/quote]
so to clarify:

Lazaraus45: "LE now holds the record for peace"
Paul711: "Lol Laz u mad cause OP destroyed your infra"

maybe i'm misreading it, but where does OP come into this, unless you're referring to the joint effort by LE/OP last round, in which case, no you didn't destroy my infra :blink:

[quote name='JonBoy16' timestamp='1308092178' post='2731468']
That's ironic, coming from a G-6 nation.
[/quote]

Circular logic is bad mmmk? i replied to a post to that same effect above, try keep up sweetie

EDIT: what do they have exactly? i'm not defending G-6's actions last round, i'm merely saying, as far as i can tell, LE holds the record for longest time a sanctioned AA has gone without going to war in TE, i could be wrong, but anyone has yet to show me that's the case and instead make strawman arguments

Edited by lazaraus45

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1308093046' post='2731476']
Circular logic is bad mmmk? i replied to a post to that same effect above, try keep up sweetie

EDIT: what do they have exactly? i'm not defending G-6's actions last round, i'm merely saying, as far as i can tell, LE holds the record for longest time a sanctioned AA has gone without going to war in TE, i could be wrong, but anyone has yet to show me that's the case and instead make strawman arguments
[/quote]
You can say LE has the record or I can say G-6 has the record. However, lets admit to the fact that nobody knows for sure. So while you fault LE (an alliance with a longstanding history of being respected war mongers) for being in peace for a long time, you're throwing stones in a glass house.

[quote name='JonBoy16' timestamp='1308093672' post='2731490']
You can say LE has the record or I can say G-6 has the record. However, lets admit to the fact that nobody knows for sure. So while you fault LE (an alliance with a longstanding history of being respected war mongers) for being in peace for a long time, you're throwing stones in a glass house.
[/quote]

LE spend 40 days at peace
G-6 spent 23 days at peace

now we know for sure,

for the record, i'm no longer in G-6, i'll update my profile now :effort:

so to clarify:

maybe i'm misreading it, but where does OP come into this, unless you're referring to the joint effort by LE/OP last round, in which case, no you didn't destroy my infra :blink:

[/quote]

We have no argument. We went a good while without war this round. Very perceptive of you. Still not quite sure why its important, or what your getting at. It wasnt due to a lack of trying. We had like 4 war sign ups on our forums over the last month, or so. The problem was, every time we got war ready, the alliance we were going to hit, got nervous, and did BS down declares to keep themselves off our radar. Can't blame them, though.

Does it really matter now? We're up against almost 800k ns, and you wont hear a whine out of us. This is what we do. Lead by example. Not with our mouths. Which is all I ever see outta you.

Good luck RE, tW, and anyone else who gets in our way. Pixels are ebil :nuke:! Destroy them! :)

Salute!

so to clarify:

[/quote]

No I am reffering to OP destroying your infra in our little war. Concentrate on our fight and let others do their thing. LE's round is none of your business, what is your business is the beating we are giving you and will continue to give.

[quote name='Ferrie' timestamp='1308094849' post='2731507']
We have no argument. We went a good while without war this round. Very perceptive of you. Still not quite sure why its important, or what your getting at. It wasnt due to a lack of trying. We had like 4 war sign ups on our forums over the last month, or so. The problem was, every time we got war ready, the alliance we were going to hit, got nervous, and did BS down declares to keep themselves off our radar. Can't blame them, though.

Does it really matter now? We're up against almost 800k ns, and you wont hear a whine out of us. This is what we do. Lead by example. Not with our mouths. Which is all I ever see outta you.

Good luck RE, tW, and anyone else who gets in our way. Pixels are ebil :nuke:! Destroy them! :)

Salute!
[/quote]
See what I mean about respect, Laz?

Go make your own thread and argue. This is about RE declaring war.. .
Not about your guys grudges.. this is getting ridiculous

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1308110069' post='2731665']
[/quote]
Yeah Laz, take your hypocrisy elsewhere this is RE's thread.

[quote name='Ferrie' timestamp='1308094849' post='2731507']
We had like 4 war sign ups on our forums over the last month, or so. The problem was, every time we got war ready, the alliance we were going to hit, got nervous, and did BS down declares to keep themselves off our radar. Can't blame them, though.
[/quote]

I cried 4 times because of this... :(

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1308110069' post='2731665']
[/quote]
Lets put aside these petty words...now back to war: I still have one more slot open to fight, RE! :ph34r: