Nuclear Proliferation League

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1352352813' post='3050030']
At NPL we all wear top hats, have monocles and drink beer/vodka out of brandy glasses
[/quote]Top Hats eh? And Beer and Vodka? Sounds a bit like Modern Day Russia took over 1700`s America. Wait i thin i might actually like that, minus Vlad being in charge.

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1352356345' post='3050045']

[center][img]http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp307/jakethetech/NPL/npl.png[/img][/center]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#b22222][b][size=6]JOIN TODAY![/size][/b][/color][/font][/center]
[/quote]

Great Graphic, Great Alliance. I say if you don`t join these guys Join the IAFG via the link in my sig. Both of these alliances are A+++, well IAFG is, but the NPL is only A++. but still.

This is how it should be done, this style is identical to none, now go build your alliance, build it right, the NPL Rule over all except for one except for one , The IAFG Rule ya, forever and ever and ever. This is how i live my CN Life, I will not stop because of what anyone says:

I`m Not afraid, I`m not afraid to take a stand, take a stand, Everybody, everybody, COme take my hand, come take my hand
Walk this world together what ever wheather, cold or warm, you said you do this, your not alone I make you feel like you`ve been down the same road.

(Lyrics from Eminem`s, Not Afraid)

Now by doing as i wish when i wish, i do`nt lthink, i do`nt ask questions, i do what i think is best. I have messed up, it will happen again. BUt i will always believe they where the right descisions.

[s]I used to be in this alliance i hate it[/s]!

I used to be in this alliance, and i really just want to be the guy to put it over 78, then maybe i can get a protectorate from them!