• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ckmanero' timestamp='1305339440' post='2711588']
Too bad NSO sucks.

Exodus, I would rethink this treaty.
[/quote]

Well people say we suck as well. However when we found out they swallow we knew this treaty was a keeper. :o

Too bad NSO sucks.

[/quote]

Finally someone says something bad about us. I was really getting worried that it was up to the usual crowd.

[quote]Secondly, you are claiming that the GGA "has a history of being fantastic meatshields". This would be true (I am not going to deny that the GGA had a bad military.) if the GGA had indeed done nothing other than fight for others. You see, a 'fantastic meatshield' (quoting you) would be an overinflated alliance with a weak military that takes little initiative politically.[/quote]

I actually stopped and laughed at this. "You're claiming the GGA were fantastic meatshields - that'd only be true if they were bloated, crap at war and massively overinflated while having no political initiative!"

You [i]just defined GGA[/i] for it's entire existence post-Bilrow. Congratulations.

Edit:

[quote]During her prime the GGA shook up the world multiple times. (See: the Great Wars, Viridicide, UJW, NoCB)[/quote]

Wow. It takes some serious cajones to claim GGA initiative was responsible for any of those wars. You could Try and argue Viridicide, but it'd be disingenuous, GOONS was the one that had the nerve to actually push that. You guys were involved in a large way in a lot of those wars, but to claim you had anything to do with them actually happening - that GGA took the lead and shook up the world, is just hilarious.

Edited by Xiphosis

Too bad NSO sucks.

[/quote]
Oh good, there for a moment I thought people were actually starting to like us or something. That would just be terrible.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1305424408' post='2711955']
Finally someone says something bad about us. I was really getting worried that it was up to the usual crowd.
[/quote]

[quote]Oh good, there for a moment I thought people were actually starting to like us or something. That would just be terrible.[/quote]

I think I'm starting to like you guys even more now! :P

[quote name='aboooe' timestamp='1305455616' post='2712066']
So much for the gov conversations when we got out of the war about NSO being more trouble than it's worth..
[/quote]
Stop hating fool no like you neways.. dont be mad we like NSO more then you fool :P

Edited by mylife125

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1305604406' post='2713436']
chicks dig troublemakers B-)
[/quote]
But the pixels. D:

Mylife, please stop posting you're horrible at it. :P

Edited by aboooe