Warriors DoW

Machanidas

There have been many changes with the Warriors over the last couple of rounds, but some things never change. To that end, our first war of the round will be with our dear friends in the Roman Empire.

Let us renew our tradition of war and destroy some pixels!

Short and sweet, let's get it on :)

Signed on behalf of the Warriors' triumvurate,
Machanidas

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1304486599' post='2705777']
so..where are the "worst blitz ever" posts from PS and LE?
[/quote]
I think this DoW still hold that title: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=95445

Also, second place on Worst blitz ever: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=92702

Edited by bcortell

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1304486599' post='2705777']
so..where are the "worst blitz ever" posts from PS and LE?
[/quote]
inorite? So upsetting

This is both my first war with tW and my first war against RE. I'm interested to see how this goes.

I'm getting nuked, that's for sure :nuke:

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1304551448' post='2706342']
This is both my first war with tW and my first war against RE. I'm interested to see how this goes.

I'm getting nuked, that's for sure :nuke:
[/quote]

You had better get used to it, it's a TE tradition ;)

And Machanidas, I applaud you on your quad, I am missing my improvements and infra already :(
Funny thing is, I thought to myself last night before going to bed "should I go military mode to be on the safe side? The round is growing old and we have yet to be attacked, it could happen. Nah, I will wait for another day of collection first." Bad decision it seems :P

[quote]To: ADude From: Questionable Date: 5/6/2011 1:05:29 AM

Subject: RE: Question

that attack only affects when someone collects, which for me will be after nuclear effects are over with. which will be after this war is over, since it's only the first round of the war and unlikely to go past one war cycle. i'll still be in nuclear effects after that anyways.

irs attacks are just meant to hurt someone's rebuilding after the war is over.
that's all. nothing to do with the current war.

i'd heard a lot of bad things about re. [i][b]that they invite other alliances to rogue their opponents during their wars[/b][/i]. [i]that they only down-declare and never fight even wars[/i]. even this one was an obvious up-declare for us.

spying my irs was just a bitter and spiteful move that has nothing to do with our current wars. i suppose i should have expected this from re tho based on what i'd been told about you. [/quote]

I would like to congratulate The Warriors for what seems to be a wonderful propaganda machine they have.

Edited by ADude

[quote]To: Stelios From: Questionable Date: 5/6/2011 12:35:47 AM

Subject: RE: Spy Operation Attack

Message: i didnt do a blockade i did battle support for ground attacks and i keep forgetting cause ive never used navy before lol i should have used it on the attacks earlier tonight! besides, too late:

To: Questionable From: Unknown Sender Date: 5/6/2011 12:08:51 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your Internal Revenue Services (IRS) and managed to change your national tax rate to a level of 27%. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

i'd heard from a bunch of people from different alliances that re had a poor rep. irs attacks wont come into effect until after we get out of nuclear effects - which will be after our alliance war ends. therefore, it's just purely spiteful.

not impressed.
[/quote]

Someone beat me to his taxes. darn...

stelios claims i blockaded his nation.
he lies, i used naval ground support.

this is what re is it seems, spiteful and bitter, and liars.
and drama queens of course, by posting this crap.

a lot of their past has been pointed at by a lot of people.
its not propaganda if it's the truth.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1304662571' post='2707368']
I would like to congratulate The Warriors for what seems to be a wonderful propaganda machine they have.
[/quote]

ADude, I'd invite you to stop being such a smartass with your senseless blabbering, else we might revisit this war again and again.

Its your choice.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1304683832' post='2707443']ADude, I'd invite you to stop being such a smartass with your senseless blabbering, else we might revisit this war again and again.[/quote]
this is possibly their intent.

[quote]To: Questionable From: ADude Date: 5/6/2011 2:24:49 AM

You have every right to do what ever the hell have to do to defend your AA, and yes that means spying people for the long term if there is no assurance that they won't attack you again, that is my point.

Also its apparently how you do things now to, how will you ever be able to live with yourself? using every tool that admin gave us? [/quote]
it seems every war is a round-long war for re. explains many of their past actions, yes?
that's what it must take for them to win one.

most alliances like fair wars. if that's the way you want to war - expect it in return.

Edited by Quandry

[quote name='Quandry' timestamp='1304684089' post='2707444']
this is possibly their intent.

it seems every war is a round-long war for re. explains many of their past actions, yes?
that's what it must take for them to win one.

most alliances like fair wars. if that's the way you want to war - expect it in return.
[/quote]

Let me clarify something, when i said spying for the long term i didn't mean perma war, i meant until our wars ended. why the hell would we not want to defend ourselves with [i][b]the tools that admin gave us[/b][/i].

Also, what? at first we were !@#$%*ed at because we only did 3 day wars and now we only do round long wars? get your troll straight.

Also let me set the scene up.

[spoiler]
His message to me.

[quote]To: ADude From: Questionable Date: 5/6/2011 2:20:49 AM

we arent even at war ourselves, so of course it can only be a debate. one where you posted my pm on the owf. it confirmed all ive been saying about re.

what sucks is now i have to go around and change the irs of every one of your nations i can. it sucks because i think it's pathetic and spiteful and bitter - i hope ive got that across by now - but it's how YOU do things. i hate it. but this is how you guys do stuff and i have to respond.

i hate this drama crap.
posting it on the owf is ONLY drama crap.[/quote]

My reply.

[quote]To: Questionable From: ADude Date: 5/6/2011 2:24:49 AM

You have every right to do what ever the hell have to do to defend your AA, and yes that means spying people for the long term if there is no assurance that they won't attack you again, that is my point.

Also its apparently how you do things now to, how will you ever be able to live with yourself? using every tool that admin gave us?
[/quote]

[/spoiler]

Edited by ADude

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1304683832' post='2707443']
ADude, I'd invite you to stop being such a smartass with your senseless blabbering, else we might revisit this war again and again.

Its your choice.
[/quote]

Threatening round long war because i am pointing something out? a bit bitter and spiteful don't you think?

If you ever get out of anarchy your welcome to try to shut me up.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1304677173' post='2707424']
Someone really wasted the money to spy the IRS in TE? I wouldn't even waste money to spy that in SE. Wow...
[/quote]

How is it a waste if you hit a nation in nuke anarchy with a gov propaganda spy op and then sabotage IRS proficiency to drive their collect even lower? you can't fight without cash.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1304701283' post='2707536']
Let me clarify something, when i said spying for the long term i didn't mean perma war, i meant until our wars ended. why the hell would we not want to defend ourselves with [i][b]the tools that admin gave us[/b][/i].

*spoiler*[/quote]
no, in this case for long after the wars will have ended. see how that works?
making words bolder doesn't make them have a better meaning either... or mean you've ever had any honor.

[quote]Also, you attacked us, why would we not want to hurt your building for the rest of the round? where is the assurance that you won't attack us again, until we have that we will do everything we can to hurt your nation, i call that defense not being spiteful. [/quote]
i find lying to be dishonorable. your real reason is that you're afraid we might war you again later in the round, not that tripe from above. so put your opponents down as far as you can right now, right? nice gamesmanship. sportsmanship would probably be too much to ask.

i see why you cropped the first one, not that it excuses doing so. so now i have to post the pms before and after those right, and every single other one too? the slippery slope of being someone who can't speak up for himself without an audience (hence "a drama queen") continues. well, i shall spare everyone else the abuse and break the circle now.

do you have the sack to continue between us in pms - or is the spotlight where you keep it?

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1304701633' post='2707540']you can't fight without cash.[/quote]
yet again, what it really comes down too.
adude is afraid of a good honorable fair fight.

how often have we seen this from re?

[quote name='Quandry' timestamp='1304703957' post='2707564']
no, in this case for long after the wars will have ended. see how that works?
making words bolder doesn't make them have a better meaning either... or mean you've ever had any honor.
[/quote]

You attacked us, we will defend ourselves.

[quote]
i find lying to be dishonorable. your real reason is that you're afraid we might war you again later in the round, not that tripe from above. so put your opponents down as far as you can right now, right? nice gamesmanship. sportsmanship would probably be too much to ask.
[/quote]

Afraid no, Cautious yes (as every AA should be when facing an attack). Besides why would i be afraid of warriors attacking, its pretty obvious that you guys have lost what ever fighting mojo you once had, maybe Clash should come back sometime?

[quote]
i see why you cropped the first one, not that it excuses doing so. so now i have to post the pms before and after those right, and every single other one too? the slippery slope of being someone who can't speak up for himself without an audience (hence "a drama queen") continues. well, i shall spare everyone else the abuse and break the circle now.

do you have the sack to continue between us in pms - or is the spotlight where you keep it?
[/quote]

The only reason i posted the last 2 PM's were to set the context.

To the first PM i posted, the part i edited out had nothing to do with what i wrote about it, besides i fixed it just for you so i don't see how you think you have a point here.

Again i don't care if its on the OWF or PM, hell i could do it in both if you like.

[quote name='Quandry' timestamp='1304704069' post='2707567']

[/quote]

Oh? are we not allowed by the rules of fairness to try to make sure that the [u]enemy[/u] doesn't have enough cash to fight against our nations?

Seen what from RE exactly?

[quote name='Quandry' timestamp='1304704069' post='2707567']

[/quote]

Alright Lol Calm down, you are taking this way out of proportion. Look when it comes to war, theres a difference between fighting honorable and fighting stupid. why would you give the enemy more chances? Youd want your people to die? Look lets take this off OWF, where it looks like your just trying to drag our name through the ground and fight like a Warrior.

If anyone wants to talk to me about this they know where to find me