Warriors DoW

Machanidas

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1304701483' post='2707538']
Threatening round long war because i am pointing something out? a bit bitter and spiteful don't you think?

If you ever get out of anarchy your welcome to try to shut me up.
[/quote]

Let me make this clear enough even for you to understand it.

tW gave RE the advantage in every area in this war. We did so by choice, and we did so knowingly. And what have you done? You've !@#$%*ed, complained, and whined the entire duration. When you exhibit behaviour such as this, it is no wonder why Rome is regarded as it is in the aftermath of your reign.

Edited by memoryproblems

This thread is entirely facepalm worthy though i think this part is the worst:

[quote name='Quandry' timestamp='1304670590' post='2707406']
its not propaganda if it's the truth.
[/quote]

yes it can be, propaganda is merely information presented to influence an audience, it doesn't have to be false, learn what the damn word means before using it in a sentence, much less before trying your hand at it

EDIT: impressive DoW by tW though

Edited by lazaraus45

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1304716640' post='2707667']
Let me make this clear enough even for you to understand it.

tW gave RE the advantage in every area in this war. We did so by choice, and we did so knowingly. And what have you done? You've !@#$%*ed, complained, and whined the entire duration. When you exhibit behaviour such as this, it is no wonder why Rome is regarded as it is in the aftermath of your reign.
[/quote]
You can say what you want about "giving" us the advantage, i still call it poor planning.

Where have i whined and complained? the only thing i have to complain about is Triggs not being active. If you seriously think that my posts in this thread is whining or complaining you need help, the only thing i have done is defend my position against a nation that has been whining and complaining about his collections being tampered with.

Edited by ADude

It's "poor planning" to not down-declare on someone? To go for a challenge instead of just beating down a smaller alliance just so you can say "I had a war, don't attack me!" then do it again in two weeks? If that's the definition RE uses, I'm glad I joined tW.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1304762286' post='2707977']
It's "poor planning" to not down-declare on someone? To go for a challenge instead of just beating down a smaller alliance just so you can say "I had a war, don't attack me!" then do it again in two weeks? If that's the definition RE uses, I'm glad I joined tW.
[/quote]

No, its poor planning because you had 16 DoW's in your blitz, its poor planning because it seemed like almost all of your top nations weren't in attendance for the blitz, its poor planning when even your members said that they needed more time because they had no warchest, its also poor planning because you failed to protect your nukes, you [u]had[/u] 20 before we spied a bunch away.

Poor planning = not being prepared.

Also i doubt that you were expecting a challenge to be honest, i'm sure that most of your government thought that we would roll over and play dead, pity that didn't work out eh?

Also, can you point to a DoW where we did that or are you just foaming at the mouth with that one?

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1304798299' post='2708145']
No, its poor planning because you had 16 DoW's in your blitz, its poor planning because it seemed like almost all of your top nations weren't in attendance for the blitz, its poor planning when even your members said that they needed more time because they had no warchest, its also poor planning because you failed to protect your nukes, you [u]had[/u] 20 before we spied a bunch away.

Poor planning = not being prepared.

Also i doubt that you were expecting a challenge to be honest, i'm sure that most of your government thought that we would roll over and play dead, pity that didn't work out eh?

Also, can you point to a DoW where we did that or are you just foaming at the mouth with that one?
[/quote]

ADude, that is the difference between RE and tW. RE does not attack larger opponents, they do not seek wars that are 'challenging', and as a result, the inherent flaws that exist throughout your alliance are allowed to remain unexposed. Its hard to better yourself that way, but that is exactly the style that everybody has become accustomed to from RE.

If thats the game you want to play, thats cool, but thats not the way we play. We could have done better, yes, but unlike RE, we have put ourselves in a position to learn something. It is a wonderful thing, I'd suggest you try it out, but we both know that you won't.

Hmm... an example of a war where RE attacked an under-prepared, smaller alliance...

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99628

That's the stat page, not the DoW, but I think it conveys the message fairly well. A down-declare by 80k NS against an alliance that had just gotten out of a war.

Furthermore, every alliance I've been in (I've played TE every round so far) has had nations that were underprepared and whined about it. It happens. Hopefully, they'll be better prepared as a result of this. The Warriors is a better alliance because of this war. The same wouldn't be true if we had attacked some collection of small alliances.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1304859019' post='2708512']
Hmm... an example of a war where RE attacked an under-prepared, smaller alliance...

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99628

That's the stat page, not the DoW, but I think it conveys the message fairly well. A down-declare by 80k NS against an alliance that had just gotten out of a war.

Furthermore, every alliance I've been in (I've played TE every round so far) has had nations that were underprepared and whined about it. It happens. Hopefully, they'll be better prepared as a result of this. The Warriors is a better alliance because of this war. The same wouldn't be true if we had attacked some collection of small alliances.
[/quote]

420kns is 84% of 502kns. The issue was more the Nuke advantage, and time out of war (as you noted). You may also want to note that OP and PS are right up there as "elite" AAs, wheras RE/Synergy (no disrespect) tend to be up there in the sanction list due to large numbers.

Anyways, with the help of THP(did they even need it?) they managed to turn the war around sharply in their favour. In truth there is no need to go reliving past rounds wars, so please dont continue debate on this subject.

And what Im here for;

[quote]
To: StevieG From: Cunning Edge Date: 5/3/2011 11:50:30 PM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack
Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your Internal Revenue Services (IRS) and managed to change your national tax rate to a level of 24%. In the attack your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies and your attackers identity has been publicly revealed.
[/quote]

Evil PS, trying to sabotage me after the war ends :P

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1304937658' post='2709009']
What? 5/3/2011 is before the war ended.
[/quote]

I think he is using that to refute the claim that attacking someones IRS is spiteful and evil and only used by us horrible Romans :P

[quote name='Mikeyrox' timestamp='1304956662' post='2709072']
I think he is using that to refute the claim that attacking someones IRS is spiteful and evil and only used by us horrible Romans :P
[/quote]

To be fair he was a dirty little turtle :P

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1304969440' post='2709159']
To be fair he was a dirty little turtle :P
[/quote]

Call it dirty if you like, I need to get back in the top 5% somehow :P