Large Storm Forming In The Atlantic

Fizzydog

MoG[Corp] continues handing out food, water, medical supplies, and marijuana to those who need it, moving slowly to attempt to avoid any ambushes, using the snipers and Technicals to scout ahead of large groups, with the majority of forces grouping on the outskirts of Tlemcen, waitingfor PRA forces to link up for the final push.
Classified to Naval commander: we see no reason to attack or harm vessels not currently engaged with our forces, our own navy is currently engaged in search and rescue missions in other nations so we can understand the wisdom of naval assets being used for help and not for harm.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The remaining PRA forces in the region rendezvoused with the MoG forces for the final push. PRA artillery began pounding the city, and 4 AC-130Us began to spot and engage forces in the city.

Casualties for The PRA rose to 10,000 total with the loss of an additional 400 soldiers. another 8 tanks were also lost on the road to Tlemecan

The 4 F-35s saw the PAKs on their radars and proceeded to arm missiles and break formation. They chose to fly as high as possible in order to have try and have an advantage over the incoming fighters.

As the troops in the north prepare to capture Tlemcen, PRA forces have begun capturing territory in the Western Sahara. As they begin to encounter storm-ridden areas, they begin to assist with what they can in S&R as well as distribution of what little extra supplies they have.

Edited by Axolotlia

[quote]Private Message to Free Association and Mogatopia:

I believe it will be in our best interests to conduct a meeting between the three of us (countries in the region of conflict) in order to settle post-war plans and situations with territories/borders, as well as aid for those who were displaced due to the war and storm.

Signed,

Muwaffaq Muta[/quote]

With fighting in North Africa at an end, The PRA hereby extends a temporary protectorate status to all GWA and BC territory. Within the protectorate, we will be working with Free Association and Mogatopia, to work out more permanent boundaries.

[quote]Mogar suggests MoG[World] in Cape Verde, rather than the ruins of GWA.[/quote]
Four MoG[Security] soldiers sped through the ruined streets, the people all somewhere else trying to find something to survive off of, firing their assault rifles and the .50 BMG mounted on the back into the night sky, listening to MoG[Radio] blasting on the speakers while passing around bottles and cigars, celebrating in the newly freed lands of the former GWA;"...Don't you know know it's gonna be alright, Alright, Alright, Alright, Alright, Alright, Alright, Alright.. "MoG[News] reports the company's MoG[Hospital]® has proven to be quite successful, providing the absolute best health care no matter what the conditions. the latest news update after this..." I fly like paper get high like planes if you catch me at the border i got visas in my name...."

[quote]<MoG[Corp]_Diplomat> hai
<MoG[Corp]_Diplomat> this airport is boring
<Waffles> Indeed
<Waffles> Still waiting for clearence to enter Santa Cruz
<Waffles> While we wait, may I ask what MoG's idea of permenant boundaries will be?
<MoG[Corp]_Diplomat> for the population centers, eastern algeria seems to be most influenced by our company and products
<MoG[Corp]_Diplomat> we're attempting to rebuild the morroccan coastline, but the storm's destruction has made it essentially a write off to have to completely rebuild from the ground up
<Waffles> Well given the territories' protectorate status, this is what the map would look like, should everything stay the same: http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w82/M0gar/this-1.png
<MoG[Corp]_Diplomat> we were thinking something closer to http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w82/M0gar/howaboutthis-2.png without accounting for the fress association's potential claims
<Waffles> Well, given that The PRA did most of the fighting, we would perfer some holdings in Algeria as well. Also there are two provinces which you forgot to include into the PRA's current territory
<MoG[Corp]_Diplomat> i apologize for the poor mapmaking, perhaps something along the lines of http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w82/M0gar/howaboutthis1-1.png We'd also like to point out our slight widening of the corridor linking you to your southern region, and this gives a reasonable claim to Free Association as well, considering that is his peacekeepers currently are distributing aid
<MoG[Corp]_Diplomat>]http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w82/M0gar/howaboutthis1-2.png
<Waffles> Much better
<Waffles> The PRA would agree to these boundaries, minus of course the discrepencies on The PRA's southern borders, but those are not in question at the moment
* MoG[Corp]_Diplomat blushs "i only had a few copies of your map to draw on"
<Waffles> Do not fret, its fine
* Waffles consoles the MoG Diplomat[/quote]
[IMG]http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w82/M0gar/finalnorthafrica.png[/IMG]
MoG[Corp] and PRA diplomats present the Free Association government with this map and ask for their thoughts on the division of the territory.

OOC: waffles and i just wanted to get it done, just post whether or not you approve and then lyn can update the map.

"As a side note, The PRA would also like permission to construct missile defense systems along the Africa Northern and Western coasts, in order for better security in the region."

Due to the nature of the situation the meeting had been called in haste, and the delegations from the People's Republic of Africa and Mogatopia had been scheduled to arrive later in the evening, after the sky had turned dark and much of the airport had been shut down.

Steward Alejandro and his aides, along with a military band, were waiting on the tarmac. They could see the lights of two airplanes circling the small private airport, but for over thirty minutes they waited, wondering why the planes had not landed.

After receiving no reply from the traffic controller a small detachment of security officers entered the control tower, where they saw the traffic controller slumped over his desk. His computer screen displayed the factbook of a player Malatose from the online Cybernations, which had appeared to put the man into a slumber.

After some quick readjustments the planes were cleared to land and arrived at the airport without incident. They were greeted, had their national anthems played, and were rushed to the Steward's ceremonial place of residence.

After hearing the mens' proposal he nodded and agreed. "This arrangement suits us well. The Free Association, unlike so many nations in this world, has no desire to continually expand its borders by engulfing its neighbors. However we believe that we can restore peace and stability to a region that has not seen such relative calm since the fall of the most recent Sarnungian Republic. So it shall be done", he said as he shook hands with the men, listening to what they had to say.

Edited by Californian

"The Free Association is willing to build missile defenses along our coast and islands in order to form an integrated missile defense system with Mogatopia and the PRA for northern Africa."

"While you are both in the Free Association, I believe it would be fruitful to discuss relations between our nations. Mogatopia is one of the leading trade partners with the Free Association and with a large percentage of our population reading Mog[News] and buying Mogatopia products, we have a very favorable perception of your nation. I hope we could formalize some sort of treaty between our nation to further an already well-established relationship between our nations.

Our perception of the PRA is slightly more muddled. We are hesitant to ally ourselves with a nation that is supporting the last remnant of the Red Dawn pact, however we are willing to put aside our differences for the continued prosperity of our peoples and Africa.

I'm not sure how receptive you would be to the idea, but what are each of your thoughts on forming some sort of Saharan pact amongst our three nations?"