DOG DoE

goony

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sam Winters' timestamp='1301442741' post='2680249']
We do know actually, since it was our AA he ran from. He also just posted his reasons: pixels.

Considering all the aid/support PMs we had flying during the war, choosing the "I didn't know!" easy route is no excuse. Besides, he even said that he planned to reapply after the war until he was told not to bother.

That said, I wish good luck to DOG, just not goony who will run at first sight of a nuke.
[/quote]

Actually I asked if I could pay any reparations as an "I'm Sorry". I never once said that I planned on rejoining.

[quote name='Sam Winters' timestamp='1301464514' post='2680500']
Reps, crawling back...every single POW sung a similar tune.
[/quote]

When there's a threat made for future attacks then I'd also ask to pay reps to possibly quell those attacks

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1301312853' post='2679017']
naming an alliance after its founding members does suggest it's only ever going to be a vanity project.
[/quote]
Oh lam, I forgot to mention to you the other day, we're now the "Goon Order of Oppression, Nuking Sardonic".

[quote name='LordSlade' timestamp='1301437776' post='2680182']
Most alliances just attack and zi people that sellout and abandon them during war...no not LOSS, we are classier than that....We just belittle the hell out of you. You deserve worse, but take what you can get.
[/quote]
While Team Rocket would be waiting in the wings within their van, waiting for you and then throwing you into said fan, driving you off to our training camp, and turning you into a grunt of glorious Team Rocket!

[quote name='LordSlade' timestamp='1301437776' post='2680182']
Most alliances just attack and zi people that sellout and abandon them during war...no not LOSS, we are classier than that....We just belittle the hell out of you. You deserve worse, but take what you can get.
[/quote]

Classy? I beg to differ.

[quote]b : having or reflecting high standards of personal behavior[/quote]

Edited by JustIncredible

[quote name='Co God Ben' timestamp='1301530472' post='2680977']
Classy is our middle name, good sir. Please come to #loss and we'll discuss it like gentlemen.
[/quote]

I see what you did there... made me join and see just how classless you really were just so I would join huh?! This won't be forgotten :((