Sometimes when old ladies get together this results...

An announcement presented to you by not a Hand of Foreign Affairs.. but coming from...

The NEW Bingo Club of TOOL

I'm proud to announce that a PIAT signed with NEW back in December 4th, 2008, A Memory of Light has been upgraded from impressions of old ladies deciding that they needed more people to poke with needles and mock fun of. Of course those old ladies look suspiciously like large men in nightgowns, but who am I to judge?

[22:51] <Mia> Do any of you have any suggestions for the title?

[22:56] <Gamemaster> Something WoT related...

[22:56] <Gamemaster> New Threads in the Pattern?

[22:56] <Gamemaster> And yes, pun. :P

[22:56] * Gamemaster facepalms

[23:00] <Gamemaster> Mia TheDakotans[TOOL] PlanckBorn|TOOLGov. :P

[23:01] <TheDakotans[TOOL]> no.... :P

[23:02] <Mia> O_o

[23:02] <Gamemaster> :P

[23:02] <Mia> New Threads in the Pattern?

[23:02] <Mia> What are we... a sewing circle?

[23:02] <Gamemaster> Well, it's WoT related and we are a WoT alliance... :P

[23:02] <TheDakotans[TOOL]> Yes

[23:02] <Gamemaster> Have you never read the books? O_o

[23:02] <Mia> It makes us sound like old ladies crocheting. :P

[23:02] <Mia> No, I haven't, Gamemaster . :P

[23:02] <TheDakotans[TOOL]> A NEW-TOOL sewing Circle treaty

A TOOL - NEW Sewing Circle

a MDoAP full of old ladies crocheting

TOOL%20Flag.jpg

newflagcc3.png

Preamble: "Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.

Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.

Walk beside me and be my friend."

Article I: Sovereignty

It must be understood that both alliances shall remain sovereign and independent organizations. Either organization undertaking action (aggressive or defensive) against other entities not included in this agreement does so without implication of the other signatory.

Article II: Amity

The signatories commit to pursuing friendly and respectful relations. Both agree that they will not engage in negative activities towards each other, individually or as a member of a larger coatlition of alliances. This includes but is not limited to direct military action, supporting of third parties in conflict with the other signatory and/or Espionage as defined in Article VII.

Article III: Mutual Defense

If one of the signatories is attacked by a third party, the other signatory is required to provide defense (up to and including military support) as requested by the defender. However, if either signatory declares war using an optional clause from another treaty, and thus attacked as a result, the defense clause herein shall become Optional Defense and not Mutual Defense.

Article IV: Optional Aggression

If one signatory chooses to initiate aggressive action against a third party, the other signatory is encouraged, but not obligated, to provide assistance.

Article V: Intelligence

A. If a member of either signatory comes across intelligence that is related to the safety and well being of the other signatory then it is the bound duty of the discovering signatory to report this as quickly as possible to the said signatory.

B. If either signatory is aware that they are about to be attacked by a third party, they are encouraged, however not obliged, to consult with the other signatory.

C. If either signatory receives intelligence from a third party not in relation to either signatory, they are not obliged to share this intelligence. This is superceded by Article V:A.

D. Should intelligence be shared between signatories, the source of the intelligence must be revealed to ensure the reliability of said information.

Article VI: Financial Assistance

Both signatories agree that neither is legally bound to grant requests of financial aid from the other. Both signatories are encouraged to do so in the interest of friendship and building a healthy diplomatic and economic relationship, however requests may be denied with or without reason.

Article VII: Espionage

Both signatories pledge not to engage in espionage against each other or any other alliance. Should either of the signatories employ such tactics, this document is considered void immediately.

Article VIII: Termination

Should a signatory wish to terminate this agreement, the agreement between these signatories shall end after a period of five (5) day with the nonaggression clause extending another five (5) days.

However, in the case of a violation of Article VII or if both signatories mutually agree to terminate this agreement, the agreement is nullified immediately.

Signed for TOOL,

Lord Captain Commander, grahamkeatley

Hand of Foreign Affairs, Mia

Hand of War, Willem

Hand of Education, Creekynoise

Hand of Internal Affairs, King William I

Hand of Commerce, feigelinc

Inquisitors, Jarkko, Minimoi

Council of Light

Signed for NEW,

Blackorchid, Triumvir

Sangjaya, Triumvir

K1L1On1Mr4, Triumvir

Cyrus0321, Elder

gantanX, Elder

TAN, Elder

Schatten, Elde

r

Edited by Salmia

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is something I can get behind. My first alliance, CCC, had nothing but good to say about these guys even though they were on the receiving end of their attacks, and in my personal dealings with them they have been awesome.

:awesome: NEW :awesome: