Breach of Surrender Terms

Sileath

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...&Extended=1

Rebel Virginia has seen fit to declare war on me, despite the fact that I surrendered to him individually. The reason for war was "BTA Orders" but at the moment, RV is not in BTA.

As evidenced by everyone on the boards, as per my end of the surrender terms I had changed my avatar, had been complimenting RV in every post (in every single forum, not just the OWF) and had not attacked any member of Dynomite Pact or RV himself.

This is rather dishonorable. Why accept a surrender if you will attack someone three days later? I do appreciate the money I have obtained in my four winning ground attacks (2 incoming, 2 outgoing) but while all of your other actions can be loosely classified as "lulz" this is just a sign that you can't be trusted.

Dynomite Pact, you can contact me privately concerning new peace terms with you.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you still under the impression that people care? I know RV is looking to provide CN entertainment. But you're doing almost the exact opposite. You're making me(And I'm sure quite a few other people) not want to actually participate in these forums anymore.

How about you just not participate in this thread unless you have something constructive to say? Thanks.

Well I believe my statement is quite constructive. In fact, I'm giving you advice and believe you should be paying me for my services.

So you endorse accepting a surrender then attacking someone 3 days later? It's ok if it's for the "lulz"? Why make any agreement then, if it can be canceled for lulz? Remind me never to tech deal with you.

Why are you still under the impression that people care? I know RV is looking to provide CN entertainment. But you're doing almost the exact opposite. You're making me(And I'm sure quite a few other people) not want to actually participate in these forums anymore.

For shame, Sileath.

So you endorse accepting a surrender then attacking someone 3 days later? It's ok if it's for the "lulz"? Why make any agreement then, if it can be canceled for lulz? Remind me never to tech deal with you.

No. I'm stating you don't need to announce it to CN. Just like you didn't need to announce the initial attack on him.

These shenanigans have gone on way too long. Can we see either something new or nothing? Honestly it is better than these washed up fools creating drama because they can no longer extract it from NPO.

EDIT: Grammatical mistake.

Edited by SirDelirium

No. I'm stating you don't need to announce it to CN. Just like you didn't need to announce the initial attack on him.

[ooc]Why does the World Affairs forum exist then, if not to document world affairs?[/ooc]

You could have easily told me that you don't like this thread's existence via private channels, instead of looking like a jackass here who has nothing to say on the issue. You are also free to ignore this thread.

Also, because I strongly suspect that you're trying to look "cool" (lol) with your insults, perhaps you should see the outstanding quote by Ejayrazz in my signature, as it may apply to you.

[ooc]Why does the World Affairs forum exist then, if not to document world affairs?[/ooc]

You could have easily told me that you don't like this thread's existence via private channels, instead of looking like a jackass here who has nothing to say on the issue. You are also free to ignore this thread.

Also, because I strongly suspect that you're trying to look "cool" (lol) with your insults, perhaps you should see the outstanding quote by Ejayrazz in my signature, as it may apply to you.

Sileath that quote is full of nonsense. I (And I'm sure quite a few other people) am now 10% more inclined to not want to read these forums ever again, and it's all your fault.

Sileath, do you honestly think this (or most of your endeavors at this point) are worthy of going on the OWF? If you're trying to provide entertainment it's only working for a select few people. If you think this is a legit and important matter than you need to pull your head out of the clouds.

Just talk to those involved in private. Rarely is one person's affairs needed to be discussed on the OWF and I seriously doubt this is such a case.

Just like AirMe didn't need to announce his acceptance of caffine into Ronin, or him preaching his reasons why in several threads, but he did it anyway.

And maaaan, the third term was hilarious. I'll talk to the others, see what gives, see why RV attacked. Man, I loved that 3rd term.

How about you just not participate in this thread unless you have something constructive to say? Thanks.

Well then, I have something constructive to add. Of course, this is more for the folks on the opposite side of you:

ModEdit: Flamebait isn't constructive. Knock it off.

The BTA never released you from war. Being the only one in range I was the one chosen to carry out the deed, however, due to your claiming to be a protectorate of the MHA I resigned from the BTA in order to prevent an incident, lacking the necessary contacts in order to either confirm or deny your false claim. I did not end the BTA's war, however, as it will continue until you have been ZIed. Thus newly revived Federated Allied Independence League considers the BTA to be a right good alliance, and has thus agreed to assist in the dispatching of yourself. Rest assured, this is not my own personal war I am fighting, but rather the BTA's, and by extension FAIL's. I hope that clears up any questions you may have on this situation.

The BTA never released you from war. Being the only one in range I was the one chosen to carry out the deed, however, due to your claiming to be a protectorate of the MHA I resigned from the BTA in order to prevent an incident, lacking the necessary contacts in order to either confirm or deny your false claim. I did not end the BTA's war, however, as it will continue until you have been ZIed. Thus newly revived Federated Allied Independence League considers the BTA to be a right good alliance, and has thus agreed to assist in the dispatching of yourself. Rest assured, this is not my own personal war I am fighting, but rather the BTA's, and by extension FAIL's. I hope that clears up any questions you may have on this situation.

So basically you admit that your word is meaningless? You could have done all this attacking, bringing back FAIL, etc, without first agreeing to surrender terms.

Your plan was to get me to decom my military so you could attack? Nice try...

So basically you admit that your word is meaningless? You could have done all this attacking, bringing back FAIL, etc, without first agreeing to surrender terms.

Your plan was to get me to decom my military so you could attack? Nice try...

You still have guerrilla camps and barracks, plus a Pentagon. I hardly consider that decommissioning of military, as you are by no means an easy target. I am merely following orders.

Now, as for my word, as per surrender terms I agreed to end my personal war, which was to continue long after BTA has granted you peace. BTA has not given you that, however, and thus I am still under an obligation to assist in their dispatching of you.

You still have guerrilla camps and barracks, plus a Pentagon. I hardly consider that decommissioning of military, as you are by no means an easy target. I am merely following orders.

Now, as for my word, as per surrender terms I agreed to end my personal war, which was to continue long after BTA has granted you peace. BTA has not given you that, however, and thus I am still under an obligation to assist in their dispatching of you.

Your resignation from BTA in order to attack me is a perpetuation of your personal war. How can you follow BTA orders if you are going to resign from BTA in order to carry them out?

You're a tech raider, and I'll see if anyone wants a piece of you since you're unaligned.

Your resignation from BTA in order to attack me is a perpetuation of your personal war. How can you follow BTA orders if you are going to resign from BTA in order to carry them out?

You're a tech raider, and I'll see if anyone wants a piece of you since you're unaligned.

I attacked you on orders from Master-Debater, but since you were claiming to be a protectorate of the MHA I resigned in order to protect the BTA from a potential incident with that alliance. I am sure he can confirm this for you.

As for tech raiding, I have always been opposed to the practice. When I got to war it is not for profit, and I surely do not expect to profit here.

I attacked you on orders from Master-Debater, but since you were claiming to be a protectorate of the MHA I resigned in order to protect the BTA from a potential incident with that alliance. I am sure he can confirm this for you.

As for tech raiding, I have always been opposed to the practice. When I got to war it is not for profit, and I surely do not expect to profit here.

So you resign from the BTA to carry out orders from the BTA? And now you're in a 1-man AA.

Anyone looking for a good tech raid target, here you go - http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=273692