I know many of you are concerned that somehow you're being set up for an attack. I wonder, though, if you realize just how well you're setting yourself up for it?
Let me backtrack for a moment.
Amid all the bickering between LSF and IRON there was some question as to whether the offending LSF nation had left the AA and applied to INT.
I'm not really interested in whether he did or not. What I am interested in is your GenSec's contribution to the discussion:
He actually put in an application to INT moments after the terms were accepted and the apology was posted.
At the time of this supposed application, LSF was already at war with Nordreich.
I have a few questions. They're very simple, and all but one can be answered with 'yes' or 'no'.
1. Did The International discuss this application with Nordreich in order to avoid accepting a nation belonging to an alliance at war?
2. Is is INT policy to aid nations that belong to alliances at war?
3. If The answer to #3 is 'No', did this guy not get the memo?
4. Is The International prepared to take responsibility for aid its members send to LSF nations?
5. What is INT prepared to do to compensate alliances injured by its members' actions?
Somehow I think IRON will be interested in these answers as well.