Medieval CNRP

Gnost Dural

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Start off small, mate. smile.gif

Someone has all of China, Mongolia, and the Koreas and someone else has nearly all of the middle east XD

But if it's too much then no. . . Colombia.

EDIT: added quote so it's easier to tell what I'm saying

Edited by maicke

Someone has all of China, Mongolia, and the Koreas and someone else has nearly all of the middle east XD

But if it's too much then no. . . Colombia.

EDIT: added quote so it's easier to tell what I'm saying

Don't be intimidated by him... ;) go ahead and take what you want. but I don't recommend taking any more than what you originally listed unless you want to be alone... :D

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

Don't be intimidated by him... ;) go ahead and take what you want. but I don't recommend taking any more than what you originally listed unless you want to be alone... :D

Okay, then I guess I'll take what I had at first

And I wasn't planning on taking anything else anytime soon, if I wanted more would have just claimed that, too XD

Claiming Japan.

Call it Japan. It'll be in conflict, though. Should be interesting. Who is Yuan?

Also, how about we stop making massive claims so that we have enough land for new players? i.e. Whoever claimed Germany & the Low Countries, Accadacca with Scotland and Ireland, Spain, the Caliphate is realistic to a point, though no empire ever controlled all that land until the Turks in the 16th century, but eh, Arabia was near there. Also, it seems like Yuan should give up Korea so that we can have 3 Asian nations.

Edited by Mergerberger II

Exact IG population perhaps? For people with large numbers of troops, well, it makes sense that they would have large numbers of troops back then (they were also farmers many times).

I'd like Nunavut and the Northwest Territories of Canada, under the name "Nunavut". :D

Reason for edit: Changed name from Inuit to Nunavut.

Edited by JerreyRough