Another Jerkin Announcement?

Confusion

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that you wont. once we can actually hit then ur all dead lol. i cant even hit any of you because all your slots are full.

Regardless of if we win or lose, we will be able to see who comes out ahead. That's kinda how that works. Until such a time that I see the military might of JE, you can rest assured I'll be shaking in my jackboots. :rolleyes:

Edited by Mary the Fantabulous

that you wont. once we can actually hit then ur all dead lol. i cant even hit any of you because all your slots are full.

You've funded numerous wars of ours. I doubt you'll stop us. Ask TPF about bringing in some allies, or bring in \m/, because that's the only hope you'll have after TPF peaces out (eventually)

lol man srsly stop running your mouth, and get on with it. i can pretty much bet my life that u will lose, regardless if we have allies help or not.

Would you like to sign a TIAP after this is over?

As we said before, we can't hit again until update rolls around, so we can't "get on with it." I don't know if it can be put more plainly than that.

And I thought you mentioned earlier that you lot did know about the war?

Edited by Mary the Fantabulous

that isnt my point.my point is you are war ready we were all in defcon 5 while your full alliance is defcon1 and have GC's. All our nations were sitting on as low millitary as possible, yet still even with 2 on 1 you cant even anarchy a defenseless nation.

no we didnt know about the war untill 1 hr before the DoW was posted and that was only me and marcus planning it. I planned it to happen in 2 days but marcus posted the DoW too early w/o any of our members knowing.

2. we are not war ready atm.

Now THAT's an absolutely BRILLIANT plan!

Work to get yourselves on the SANCTION list, thus making yourselves one of the biggest targets on Planet Steve....and you're not war ready. absolutely BRILLIANT!! :D

"Uh, Ok ummmm let's get sanctioned and who needs an army" :D

That's some nice alliance management right there, ladies and gents.

lol sarcasm, sarcasm.ROFL look at your alliance LMAO dont even think of mocking another.

Edited by EddyH

That's some nice alliance management right there, ladies and gents.

Though we're on opposite sides of a war I can't help but agree with you Mary.

Them guys are so on the ball :P

lol sarcasm, sarcasm.ROFL look at your alliance LMAO dont even think of mocking another.

I see mine fulfilling our goals. I see yours failing to even communicate about a little thing like declaring war on an alliance.

1.you guys are war ready have more than 3 GC's each and yet you havent even anarchied 1 of our nations

2. we are not war ready atm none of us even knew we were going to war.

THIS IS EPIC OPSEC AND FLAWLESS LOGIC!

A+++++++++++++ WE HAVE A WINNAR!

Hey man, we went to war with a full army....ON DAY 3! Where have you guys been? Sleeping on the job?

Trouble was war ready on day 2....

Hey man, we went to war with a full army....ON DAY 3! Where have you guys been? Sleeping on the job?

Trouble was war ready on day 2....

Not quite right, we were still a 15 man odd (not sure of exact numbers) alliance, and we went a raiding, if we were looking for just war, we would have held fire.

As soon as war was brought to us, we made ourselves ready, and got on with what we love to do.

Not quite right, we were still a 15 man odd (not sure of exact numbers) alliance, and we went a raiding, if we were looking for just war, we would have held fire.

As soon as war was brought to us, we made ourselves ready, and got on with what we love to do.

You were war ready enough to raid... Good work Trouble, You guys are worthy opponents :)

JE wasn't even war ready enough to tech raid.

Shhh, it's okay. I know it hurts to have your arguments torn to shreds and rammed down your throat. It's okay.

Mary the Fantabulous.... Your AWESOME!!

Has anybody noticed? Trouble and TPF actually agree on something :)