World Map Z

TheStig

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then it's not yours until Mael and the DE ratify it. Right now, it remains a DE protectorate.

Thank you Mr Drakedeath. I must say, people are very defensive over territory that thier allies protect in hopes that a new player may join and stay in the community.

Hello everyone,

I'd like to claim these regions highlighted in red for Disparu:

Thank you very much - this is how claims should be done. Also; welcome to CNRP. :)

Sadly, I will first need approval from Tahoe and Viniland's leaders before I can add you to the map.

The solomon Islands as well as New Caledonia belong to Acca Dacca. So does the DE protectorate in South East Asia.

I ignored the latter. Proof (screenshot) please :)

Request:

Crimea Iso ---> Buryatia Protectorate

People's Republic of Rossiskaya ----> Joint Hanseatic/Buryat Protectorate

Correction to Buryatia's south western border

BuryatialandclAIMs.png

-Map*

*Note: This map doesn't include the nations who have gained territory from the Hanseatic/Buryatia protectorate as it was not updated when those concessions were made.

Again, another fantastic request. :D

However if you take a look at the map a new nation has claimed an area of that protectorate you are trying to claim to the right, so I will ignore that area for now. This was his request.

I also noticed that Crimea Iso covers more land than what you've marked on the map. For now, I've placed the entire country under your protectorate, please correct me if that isn't right.

Grammar is unimportant anyway its just dots and squiggles.

Dots and squiggles that seriously reflect your intelligence and attitude. Missing out one tiny little insignificant squiggle of a comma can totally change the mood or direction of a sentence.

DongDongs.png

There

You said those areas are to go to Austria. By that, do you mean Lubeck?

Thank you for Giving me my home. Just one minor point: It is Minilla Island, not Manila Island. :)

Blame Sarah. :P Changed that for you.

Update.

RPmapupdate5.png

Thank you very much - this is how claims should be done. Also; welcome to CNRP. :)

Sadly, I will first need approval from Tahoe and Viniland's leaders before I can add you to the map.

I'm still waiting for a response from Emperor Mudd, and I'm currently discussing my claims with V the King.

I'm going to remove my claims over the west. Here are my new claims (highlighted in red):

Claims-1.png

That site is horrible, it's full of pop ups and bloopy stuff and I can't even view the image, let alone download it.

Ever heard of Adblock? Use it, for great justice.

I'm still waiting for a response from Emperor Mudd, and I'm currently discussing my claims with V the King.

I'm going to remove my claims over the west. Here are my new claims (highlighted in red):

Claims-1.png

Imo, you should take all of quebec and Labrador.

Yay for my old Saborian lands being in someone's hands again!

Edited by Lynneth