Announcement from Frostbite

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy !@#$.

The only phrase that describes this Bloc...Ivan, Tyga, and ES all together......... :ph34r:

Hey now, Grub deserves some love too.

Considering what Polar had to face before the celebration of his crowning was even over then how they fought through such and rebuilt finally to see how he has taken Polar afterwards, it is a council of equals.

o/ Tyga

o/ ES

o/ Ivan

o/ Grub

Nothing against any other bloc out there but I would put this leadership team up against any other. The fact that these Four will now be working together officially is an awesome thing.

Hey now, Grub deserves some love too.

Considering what Polar had to face before the celebration of his crowning was even over then how they fought through such and rebuilt finally to see how he has taken Polar afterwards, it is a council of equals.

o/ Tyga

o/ ES

o/ Ivan

o/ Grub

Nothing against any other bloc out there but I would put this leadership team up against any other. The fact that these Four will now be working together officially is an awesome thing.

Yes but as someone pointed out to me earlier...Grub isn't really the power hungry type...

Yes but as someone pointed out to me earlier...Grub isn't really the power hungry type...

Neither is Tyga. I think they all balance each other out quite well creating a well balanced team.

It looks like those who lost their way from the NPO are coming back together in another form. :P

Hopefully you've excised the parts you feel uncomfortable with. Good luck with this, it should be interesting to see what sort of power you will all achieve.

Edited by Floatsam

It looks like those who lost their way from the NPO are coming back together in another form. :P

Hopefully you've excised the parts you feel uncomfortable with. Good luck with this, it should be interesting to see what sort of power you will all achieve.

I have no idea what you mean by this. :huh:

Next Bloc: STA + NSO + NpO = The Awesome

We don't do blocs, but if we did I would be down for that.

I see you, bzelger. :P

I must say, this bloc gets me excited. Can't wait to see where you guys go with this. ^_^

We don't do blocs, but if we did I would be down for that.

I see you, bzelger. :P

I must say, this bloc gets me excited. Can't wait to see where you guys go with this. ^_^

I had to follow the link to see if I'd really said that. :P

Edit: it was true when I said it too; we didn't do blocs. We still don't, really - this is just the exception that proves the rule. A very worthy exception it is too. :wub:

Edited by bzelger

I had to follow the link to see if I'd really said that. :P

Edit: it was true when I said it too; we didn't do blocs. We still don't, really - this is just the exception that proves the rule. A very worthy exception it is too. :wub:

It's ok, I forgive you. No one can stay mad at those lion cubs for long anyways. :wub:

It's ok, I forgive you. No one can stay mad at those lion cubs for long anyways. :wub:

Lion cubs? LION cubs? We are not FOK. Nothing against FOK but its been proven that Tigers > Lions

Lion cubs? LION cubs? We are not FOK. Nothing against FOK but its been proven that Tigers > Lions

I do what I want!

I must say though, I think there is something wrong with your tiger cub. Might want to get that checked out. :P

Edited by Sulmar