So... you want to dance?

monoflagwave.jpg

monolith125.png

Milestone Unlocked

roxburyguyspose.jpg

"Greetings, my friends, to the official celebration party, thrown due to us hitting our targets. We have now surpassed 125,000 Nation Strength, and we are nearing 14,000 Nation Strength Per Nation within our organisation, therefore, I believe it is time for us to party!"

2m4ws3l.jpg

Brazilian Rider in the foreground being a little too... forward, with Franz Ferdinand and Abokasee urging him on.

willferrell200802280354.jpg

Franz Ferdinand decides to take his chances, and starts negotiating diplomatic 'ties'.

466589985thumb0.png

Brazilian Rider clearing his nose of incriminating evidence, while the rest of the party look for their next place to strike.

xp8ny3mvjfq.jpg

Franz Ferdinand having a 'nice' dance with Francesca after gatecrashing the Crimson Guard prom.

largeroxbury.gif

This scene was played out alot during the night.

"By the end of the night, we were able to score with three beautiful women, why not check out the video for yourself?"

{Monolith Party}

Drinks all round guys and girls! No need to be too picky its all 40% and over at Monolith.

On a side note, we just mentioned 33.333% of our clan in the announcement, I think we could do with a few more members.

Edited by Abokasee

"I'm certain that your 'friends' will allow me access... again. Now anyway, I must prepare what suit I'm going to wear, I might wear Purple again, just to make you happy."

One wonders what methods you used to persuade said friends to allow you access..... perhaps I have a dirty mind. [OOC] Or perhaps I've been watching too much Bruno lately. [/OOC]

Edited by Francesca