Shattered Star Exiles Announcement

ShatteredStar.png

Burning Brightly For One Year!

One year ago, myself and a small group of others brought the Shattered Star Exiles to Digiterra in order to create a place here for those who valued bonds forged not by want of material or political gain, but by friendship, and a sense of true community. We envisioned an alliance without despotic rulers, or cumbersome democratic processes; an alliance built on a collective philosophy and the principle that all members should be actively involved in the fate of the alliance. In a world rife with secrecy and back-stabbing, we endeavored to show a level of honesty and transparency still unmatched, by making our forums publicly viewable to all.

I certainly feel that we have been quite successful in making SSX what we wanted it to be. In the last year, we have fought in two global wars, signed a few treaties, made many friends, and had great fun doing it all along the way. I would like to give my thanks to all of those who have supported us in any way, and made this year such a great experience; especially to our brothers in both Nueva Vida and the 57th Overlanders, without whom we would not be here today.

I would also like to take this time to announce that, after some recent discussion, we have decided that the next year will be much more enjoyable with some fresh faces. Now, for the first time, the SSX is openly recruiting others to come join our community.

As always, you are all invited to drop by #SSX-CN or our forums whenever you please.