The Mage's Guild - COBRA Treaty

Lol. By mid January unless I win a mega lottery or something I wont even have money to get myself 5 guerilla camps let alone to launch an offensive war. Also safe to say I wont go around revealing my offensive plans to somebody I believe is working for you. I will admit that I did send that message to PresNigg but only to see if he would bite the bait and pass on the pile of BS I was telling him to Kanabis.

So this guy PresidentNiggnog is reporting to Nigel who is a Cobra member meaning he is a mole working for Kanabis and he was sent to TMG to sabotage the NAP agreement btw TMG and MM Coalition. A clear violation of the peace agreement drawn up by MM coalition now complete with proof provided by none other than General Kanabis.

22 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Screenshot%20108_zps8m5rdhtg.png

Edited by Roal36

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also now that PresidentNiggnogg has joined OoT while reporting to COBRA I think that constitutes as violation of the NAP agreement signed by myself and the MM Coalition.

Gee I thought I was the one who would be breaking all those terms when I agreed to it.

Roal, so your planning an offensive against Kanabis in January? Good to know. I dont believe for one second you only sent it to see if he was a mole. Ill make it easy for you, VG will consider your PM an act of war against our bloc mates and we will act accordingly. 

Edited by Morphine

Of course it was a test. Hell I may have come up with it. Archangel1 asked how we could see if there was a spy in TMG and I suggested pretending to prepare to go to war with COBRA so that the mole runs off and tells. I think Archangel1 and Roal36 still communicate regularly so it could easily have been passed on. Point is that it probably was a test

33 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Roal, so your planning an offensive against Kanabis in January? Good to know. I dont believe for one second you only sent it to see if he was a mole. Ill make it easy for you, VG will consider your PM an act of war against our bloc mates and we will act accordingly. 

You are dumb, piss off.

20 minutes ago, General Gorgoth said:

Of course it was a test. Hell I may have come up with it. Archangel1 asked how we could see if there was a spy in TMG and I suggested pretending to prepare to go to war with COBRA so that the mole runs off and tells. I think Archangel1 and Roal36 still communicate regularly so it could easily have been passed on. Point is that it probably was a test

You and I came up with the same idea. Hurray to that. So the entire conflict was triggered by GK's mole acting under GK orders. I suppose you have already made official complaints to your new treaty partners. Are they going to pay TMG damages? Or is this Treaty in the water?

3 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

You are dumb, piss off.

You and I came up with the same idea. Hurray to that. So the entire conflict was triggered by GK's mole acting under GK orders. I suppose you have already made official complaints to your new treaty partners. Are they going to pay TMG damages? Or is this Treaty in the water?

Oh Roal. When will you ever learn. Dont worry, Im just deciding if Id rather drop down to hit you or if I should feed you to the rest of my warriors.

17 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

Just a reminder that the Order of Tenebris is under the protection of The Templar Knights.

Sorry to interject, please all carry on with your micro bickering.

Carrying on. I am sure TTK doesnt support Roals "war plans" against COBRA and effectively Magnus Opus, but then again - you would be more aware of that then I lol

Edited by Morphine

Just now, Morphine said:

Carrying on. I am sure TTK doesnt support Roals "war plans" against COBRA and effectively Magnus Opus. 

TTK doesn't support sending Moles to another sovereign alliance and trying to trigger war with them using these spies. Correct.

Just now, Roal36 said:

TTK doesn't support sending Moles to another sovereign alliance and trying to trigger war with them using these spies. Correct.

Oh please. Get proof that he works for Kanabis and then come talk to me. Until then, all I see is you revealing your war plans and then getting caught. 

3 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Carrying on. I am sure TTK doesnt support Roals "war plans" against COBRA and effectively Magnus Opus, but then again - you would be more aware of that then I lol

You are blind Morphine. 

Even Roal would be more careful when making "war plans". 

This was bait

2 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

You are blind Morphine. 

Even Roal would be more careful when making "war plans". 

This was bait

Really? Because a day before Monsters hit VG and co, he sent me a message basically revealing his plans. So no, he isnt smart.  Secondly, you dont bait a spy by pretending to go to war. You do it in a different way

Edited by Morphine

Just now, Morphine said:

Really? Because a day before Monsters hit VG and co, he sent me a message basically revealing his plans. So no, he isnt smart. 

Then why did I catch you with your pants down during my reset war declarations. You were on defcon 5 if I remember correctly. 

4 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Then why did I catch you with your pants down during my reset war declarations. You were on defcon 5 if I remember correctly. 

I was at DEFCON 1. You caught us with our pants down because most of us had done back to back wonder purchases. Even so, we still got the best of you. 

1 minute ago, Roal36 said:

Morphine is trying to switch attention from the fact that COBRA sent a mole who was ordered to trigger the TMG COBRA conflict.

There was no attempt to trigger a conflict. If there was, why was peace reached in hours? 

Edited by Morphine

Just now, Morphine said:

I was at DEFCON 1. You caught us with our pants down because most of us had done back to back wonder purchases. Even so, we still got the best of you. 

Morphine trying to switch the topic desperately :P

1 minute ago, Morphine said:

There was no attempt to trigger a conflict. If there was, why was peace reached in hours? 

All who participated in the attack against TMG - VG, COBRA and Kashmir. Yes 3 alliances all because of 1 just days old nation. There was declarations till 28th against TMG if the war screens don't lie.
http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_wars.asp?ID=14642

20 minutes ago, Morphine said:

The text of our treaty is publicly viewable here:

Hopefully that should answer your question.

9 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Morphine trying to switch the topic desperately :P

No - we are on the same old topic. It isnt going anywhere. So lets get this straight - you believe Kanabis sent PresidentNignog to TMG to declare on COBRA to start a war?

If thats the case, COBRA would have anticipated the war, therefore it wouldnt have taken over 12 hours to respond militarily. 

Secondly, the war was peaced out within a day. If the goal was to start a war, it wouldnt have ended so quickly. Presidentnignog now resides on the OoT AA. 

10 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

The text of our treaty is publicly viewable here:

Hopefully that should answer your question.

Well, it doesnt necessarily answer my question of "Does TTK support Roals private message that he has plans to hit COBRA in the new future?

Edited by Morphine

2 minutes ago, Morphine said:

No - we are on the same old topic. It isnt going anywhere. So lets get this straight - you believe Kanabis sent PresidentNignog to TMG to declare on COBRA to start a war?

If thats the case, COBRA would have anticipated the war, therefore it wouldnt have taken over 12 hours to respond militarily. 

Secondly, the war was peaced out within a day. If the goal was to start a war, it wouldnt have ended so quickly. Presidentnignog now resides on the OoT AA. 

If your counter was within minutes or hours of the initial attacks then it won't look natural, or this guy President Niggnog may have slipped up and done it early. Whatever be it the facts are these.
PresNiggnog declares on a COBRA nation in violation of the NAP and COBRA calls in Kashmir and VG their close two allies to respond to Pres's actions. Attacks continue even after Pres is expelled from TMG. In total 11 TMG nations gets declared on and most of them suffer decent-small damages.
Few days later PresNiggnog is seen passing his conversation with myself to Kanabis's guy.