Alpha Wolves defending Overlords

3 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Well ya some of my wolves are not made of money, but most are not (2,787 days old) at a 64k strength......

Al

That's super clever. You're totally right, my NS it totally pathetic because I haven't eaten over 150 nukes in those 2787 days. You sure got me.

Edited by B1gAlMan

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, B1gAlMan said:

That's super clever. You're totally right, my NS it totally pathetic because I haven't eaten over 150 nukes in those 2787 days. You sure got me.

5 hours ago, President Hardin said:

Sorry we are old farts and love nuclear warfare instead of hiding in peace mode like a few of your pups are when we are mostly in anarchy. It's also sad when our lowest nation has more money than some of your middle tier nations :P

I have two defending slots, no pup can take me :)

If someone wants to do the math which alliance has more casualties, the 7 man or 70 man alliance, tell us! 

I do love me some war .....War in SE is supposed to be for a reason though not just because your bored, you all should check out TE....Join the alpha wolves next round, we will have some fun.

If you raise some power maybe ill come visit you haha :)

Im sure you guys have way more casualties, my alliance has been involved in 3 scuffles, doom war, fighting MI and you.....and you and MI have 7 guys..

Al

1 hour ago, Haflinger said:

Hardin, you're the #1 casualty nation in your alliance and you're only #81. Get back to us when you're a bit higher please.

Now that's an insult that hurts.

Also your objection is noted, but overruled. Don't tell me how to live my life. I am endowed by the Anarchist above to spread his gospel.

Edited by B1gAlMan

12 hours ago, B1gAlMan said:

Now that's an insult that hurts.

Also your objection is noted, but overruled. Don't tell me how to live my life. I am endowed by the Anarchist above to spread his gospel.

It was a suggestion....then you wouldnt be a nation at almost 3000 days old and be at the strength level of a 6 month old nation....Like I said war in SE should be for something like defending allies or friends not just to cause destruction but I guess without nuclear rogues when would anyone war?

Al

19 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

It was a suggestion....then you wouldnt be a nation at almost 3000 days old and be at the strength level of a 6 month old nation....Like I said war in SE should be for something like defending allies or friends not just to cause destruction but I guess without nuclear rogues when would anyone war?

Al

We would be higher but sorry we are a constantly at war by bullies like you! Honestly we are generous people. Giving out free wars and you don't get any other alliances on your tail? You need to thank us :) and be glad you don't have to wait another year until someone decides to make a big curbstomp that you can be apart of. 

2 hours ago, President Hardin said:

We would be higher but sorry we are a constantly at war by bullies like you! Honestly we are generous people. Giving out free wars and you don't get any other alliances on your tail? You need to thank us :) and be glad you don't have to wait another year until someone decides to make a big curbstomp that you can be apart of. 

Can't buy casualties. They should be thanking us, but it's clear they have no idea how Bob works because they're trying to use nation strength after a month of war as a point that we are terrible. If I were leadership in your alliance I'd put a gag order out for making us look bad. Admin shame you. Some people out there actually have to work for these casualties.

Edited by B1gAlMan

1 minute ago, B1gAlMan said:

Can't buy casualties. They should be thanking us, but it's clear they have no idea how Bob works because they're trying to use nation strength after a month of war as a point that we are terrible. Admin shame you.

We aren't low enough in NS. It's taking longer than I was hoping. :(

Shame on me for picking terrible targets. 

next target is the curious one.... 

To: ericsw123    From: RyanJ    Date: 5/17/2016 3:14:24 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. The attacking spies were given the following order: Gather Intelligence. In the attack your counter intelligence systems prevailed and managed to thwart the attack. Your counter spies managed to kill 14 enemy spies.

5 hours ago, ericsw said:

next target is the curious one.... 

To: ericsw123    From: RyanJ    Date: 5/17/2016 3:14:24 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. The attacking spies were given the following order: Gather Intelligence. In the attack your counter intelligence systems prevailed and managed to thwart the attack. Your counter spies managed to kill 14 enemy spies.

What a gutsy pup haha

5/17/2016 10:14:54 PM
war_info.png   icon_war_end.png   note.png

team_Black.gif

bundyville
Ruler: Al Bundy
Alpha Wolves

team_Brown.gif

Caparo T1
Ruler: Lord Caparo
The Final Countdown

0%/100%

Currently Fighting

5/17/2016 10:14:41 PM

team_Black.gif

bundyville
Alpha Wolves

team_Brown.gif

Pacific America
Ruler: President Hardin
The Final Countdown

0%/100%

Currently Fighting

Well since you wont come to me, I came to you! There went a crap ton of land and almost 6k infra....just for me to keep you in war mode and in anarchy.....You should feel honored! Now you wont be seeing any of my pup haha :(

Al Bundy

4 hours ago, AL Bundy said:
5/17/2016 10:14:54 PM

team_Black.gif

bundyville
Alpha Wolves

team_Brown.gif

Caparo T1
Ruler: Lord Caparo
The Final Countdown

0%/100%

Currently Fighting

5/17/2016 10:14:41 PM

team_Black.gif

bundyville
Alpha Wolves

team_Brown.gif

Pacific America
Ruler: President Hardin
The Final Countdown

0%/100%

Currently Fighting

Well since you wont come to me, I came to you! There went a crap ton of land and almost 6k infra....just for me to keep you in war mode and in anarchy.....You should feel honored! Now you wont be seeing any of my pup haha :(

Al Bundy

Sad you had to do it yourself and keep the pups in the pound :(

You are wasting your 300 million dollars you have left on us. Save it for a real alliance, :)

Edited by President Hardin

5 hours ago, ericsw said:

it was one attack! 

To: ericsw123    From: Dragonite11    Date: 5/18/2016 8:23:25 AM

Subject: Peace

HAHAHA my pups are hilarious haha

10 hours ago, President Hardin said:

1tsZ0Ny.jpg

This makes me sad because I still have two slots open :P Sparta, I know you have given your members the green light to hit us, please send someone :D

Why would I fill your war slots when that is what you want????? (Your nations sending my nations threats saying if they dont attack your nations they will be destroyed)

It only takes one to keep you out of peace mode and in anarchy, I dont need to involve my pups. I can take 3 of your rogues all by myself..... 

Al Bundy

21 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Why would I fill your war slots when that is what you want????? (Your nations sending my nations threats saying if they dont attack your nations they will be destroyed)

It only takes one to keep you out of peace mode and in anarchy, I dont need to involve my pups. I can take 3 of your rogues all by myself..... 

Al Bundy

I wasn't going to peace mode, I was going to hit 3 wolves :( stop ruining my dreams :P

You can take three of us by yourself? tell your friends to peace out with caparo, let's do it. Or are you all growl?

11 minutes ago, President Hardin said:

I wasn't going to peace mode, I was going to hit 3 wolves :( stop ruining my dreams :P

You can take three of us by yourself? tell your friends to peace out with caparo, let's do it. Or are you all growl?

Well that wouldnt be fair to my 2 wolves on caparo, they are having a fun time, they dont get to get out much!

Shouldn't you by yourself be able to handle me? Im mean with that war chest?

Al

9 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Well that wouldnt be fair to my 2 wolves on caparo, they are having a fun time, they dont get to get out much!

Shouldn't you by yourself be able to handle me? Im mean with that war chest?

Al

All bark, no bite :)

No, I cannot handle you. You are rabid :D