Avengers Announcement

Just to clarify, I don't have any problems with any alliances as a whole, only the immoral decisions their leader(s) make. Hitting alliances already at war, planning wars with the enemy for flag running gains, keeping alliance members at war so they couldn't collect without anarchy penalties, stacking your alliance with a friendly alliances members to help against an enemy alliance, attacking alliances still fresh out of war and still in anarchy, singling out and rolling individual alliance members for calling out their bs and speaking the truth on the owf, calling out AA's for their bully tactics against other weaker AA's, etc. Go back over all my post and you'll see who has been at the fore front of calling everyone's bs out so the hateful feedback is part and parcel. If it means a more fair and balanced game in exchanged for being the most hated on planet Steve then I'll gladly trade it off. I'll rather have more enemies than friends in a war game anyway.

funny stuff.

taking a free ride in my aa then rouging for your mate to win a prize is far worse than anything you are accusing us cit and d1 of.

I havent singled you out and rolled you yet. What are you talking about? Some of your other accusations are nothing more than a joke.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funny stuff.

taking a free ride in my aa then rouging for your mate to win a prize is far worse than anything you are accusing us cit and d1 of.

I havent singled you out and rolled you yet. What are you talking about? Some of your other accusations are nothing more than a joke.

Roguing who? An alliance we were at war with? That is not called roguing that is called warring. Just because you made a deal with the enemy doesn't mean i'd follow through with it. I obeyed every order and fought every war crushing all my foes for Avengers until i was told not to hit Therm. Whats funny is that he was my target on the spreadsheet, do you remember that?

But are you still sulking because your TPC friend didn't get to steal the top earner for the entire rounds flag? In the end i had nothing to do with him losing, Fatal beat him fair and square without my interference. Go cry to someone who cares about your friend who thought he could challenge the fastest horse in the race and win. Of course i had lots of joy in razoring his nation to the ground for trying to blame me for his bad decision which he (oh yeah, and you) thought was possible if we didn't hit him, let him continue to build but crush every other TPC nation. Seriously? I don't even know why you want to go there. If you think this will make me look bad then you'd be disappointment because 1. I don't care what everyone else thinks of me 2. I have nothing to lose and 3. I'm not the one making deals with the enemy.

I never joined your aa so my mate could win a prize. What a joke! He'd have won with or without my help and he did it without my help. I didn't start pounding Therm into the dirt until after Fatal got his collection in.  I helped Avengers win flags and they did. I wasn't helping no enemy win a flag even if he was your friend.  Anyway why does it matter, i left, why don't you move on. You betrayed me and the person who helped you and Avengers against OP.

And i never said you had rolled me, I was simply stating some of the bs i have called others out on. You probably weren't around when some of those events occurred but those don't matter anymore.

Fatal deserved that flag, he fought all round and earned the most cash. Therm dodged war all round and thought he could rogue Fatal (yes, he actually left TPC to hit Fatal), anarchy him and ruin his collection but he failed. Just get over it and accept that the best builder won fair and square without making deals with the enemy or resorting to rogue tactics, no bs whatsoever. I dont know why you think Therm should have won. Just a dirty cheat if you ask me and he wasn't winning anything if i could help it but I wasn't needed after all.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

And it was obvious the deal you made with TPC. Don't hit their flag runner (Therm) and they wouldn't hit your flag runner. Am i right? I think they met their end of the bargain because your flag runner was untouched until he got his collection in but obviously i ruined your end of the deal and that is why you can't let it go?

You are clueless. You didnt help us one iota. Even pk and topgear have done more for us.

fatality won because I stayed out of the race between my 2 friends. And you did not. No deals were made with tpc at all. You were never assigned to him. Fatality fighting wars all round is a joke because they took easy wars all round while we did the heavy lifting. Yes they did help us when op hit us just out of anarchy. Therm did not dodge war. He even built mp and nukes ok. We didnt target him in our first war with tpc.

you went against orders. Peaced out your target and hit thermfor no other reason than for fatality to win. You went directly against orders and hit who we told u not to. That is the very defdefinition of a rouge.

I couldnt care less who won. But I was intent on staying out of it fully. I dont care that we were at war with tpc.

You may be able to build a huge nation in a good team. You used your position to further your own goals and betrayed my confidence.

good luck. I doubt even defcon1 can save you.

You didn't say it but your "butthurt: founder who claims I've called out the entire membership Citadel (total bs) wants to know what AA I'm in so he can go to war with them it seems. Tell him that is why everyone plays, to war each other. Did he forget that? There is no need to tell the world, just do it. There is no need to act like a tough guy, actions speak far louder than words in this game.

That's funny, I didn't hear you call out an entire AA either.....Not sure if he is "butthurt" or not but he did come across asSomeone trying to be a tough guy but lacks the ability to follow through so he wants to involve his entire AA. I always thought the leader of Citadel was better than that, heck I don't even hear SG acting like that.

Just to clarify, I don't have any problems with any alliances as a whole, only the immoral decisions their leader(s) make. Hitting alliances already at war, planning wars with the enemy for flag running gains, keeping alliance members at war so they couldn't collect without anarchy penalties, stacking your alliance with a friendly alliances members to help against an enemy alliance, attacking alliances still fresh out of war and still in anarchy, singling out and rolling individual alliance members for calling out their bs and speaking the truth on the owf, calling out AA's for their bully tactics against other weaker AA's, etc. Go back over all my post and you'll see who has been at the fore front of calling everyone's bs out so the hateful feedback is part and parcel. If it means a more fair and balanced game in exchanged for being the most hated on planet Steve then I'll gladly trade it off. I'll rather have more enemies than friends in a war game anyway.

For what it's worth DT, you have my full support and respect!! I've been around TE long enough to know that sooner or Later KARMA will catch up to those who play dirty, those leaders will reap what they sow.

funny stuff.
I havent singled you out and rolled you yet.

I don't really think what he is saying about "you" is any different than what your saying he did, if anything that maybe he was Better at it than you and pulled it off! Far as singling him out and rolling him, I'm actually surprised you haven't done so or tried It yet. Maybe your waiting for next round when he actually builds a nation, not sure on that or not but it wouldn't surprise me.

The only thing I can say is that at least you are having the avengers go after other high builders in the rest of the AA's, of course this could be a flag run attempt as when I check out damage reports by various avenger nations damage is very minimal for 2 and 3 Days of attacks. In all honesty, I really see nothing wrong with that especially since you apparently didn't succeed last round.
I just think that all the other BS you pulled this round is, well BS!

BG Edited by Burning Glory

You are clueless. You didnt help us one iota. Even pk and topgear have done more for us.

fatality won because I stayed out of the race between my 2 friends. And you did not. No deals were made with tpc at all. You were never assigned to him. Fatality fighting wars all round is a joke because they took easy wars all round while we did the heavy lifting. Yes they did help us when op hit us just out of anarchy. Therm did not dodge war. He even built mp and nukes ok. We didnt target him in our first war with tpc.

you went against orders. Peaced out your target and hit thermfor no other reason than for fatality to win. You went directly against orders and hit who we told u not to. That is the very defdefinition of a rouge.

I couldnt care less who won. But I was intent on staying out of it fully. I dont care that we were at war with tpc.

You may be able to build a huge nation in a good team. You used your position to further your own goals and betrayed my confidence.

good luck. I doubt even defcon1 can save you.

Wow, you sound really butt hurt and that makes me happy. :) You think I care that pk and top gear did more for Avengers. I congratulate them both not for helping Avengers but for improving their game. Its great seeing newbies learn the craft of this game, its what will keep them around.

The only race you wanted to stay out of was Therms race, because you do realize it was unlikely he'd get hit when Avengers are at war with TPC? I'm sure you've been playing this game long enough to know that but keep the excuses coming. I'm sure no deals were made with TPC gov because KJ and Chess play with honor but I'm 100% certain you made a deal with a member of TPC which is why he blamed me for him blitzing Fatal in his DoW reason. "Blame Daenerys" but failed to anarchy him even with +7k infra level.  Epic fail! :smug:

D1 took easy wars all round? Just because they didn't have multiple members that donated and used temp trades to have 50+ mill war chest levels by day 10 doesn't mean they took easy wars all round for their strength and experience, most of them being newbies. Just off memory they fought War Doves who have always been known to fight very well. You purposely hit War Doves when they lacked military wonders with only a couple of MP's amongst 40 odd nations so they hardly be able to put up a fight, D1 hit them with an almost equal amount of military wonders/nukes so i wouldn't say that was an easy war and the result proved that. You do realize Fatal ranked in the top 5 for most attacking casualties for the most part of the round and didn't have a MP wonder. Therm only had a MP wonder because he was originally going to race Avengers for the highest NS, all his previous wars were down declares, no defensive wars and had just over 100k casualties total on day 50 if my memory serves me correct.  He should have committed to the highest NS flag but he knew he would not have won that either so its clear you two made a deal to leave his nation from being attacked when Avengers DoW'd TPC which is why i was ordered not to hit him. I may have gone against your orders but you went against the spirit and fairness of the game. I opposed you for doing that and would do it again in a heart beat.

No one needs to save me. This isn't the first time I've called out someones bs and have received threats of in-game revenge. You're just the same type that dislikes someone speaking up to their immoral tactics and can only respond with threats of rolling my nation. What makes you think i care about my nation? I don't play to win flags, never have, you do, you have more to lose than me. Here in the owf is where i like to roll people. ^_^

That's funny, I didn't hear you call out an entire AA either.....Not sure if he is "butthurt" or not but he did come across asSomeone trying to be a tough guy but lacks the ability to follow through so he wants to involve his entire AA. I always thought the leader of Citadel was better than that, heck I don't even hear SG acting like that.

For what it's worth DT, you have my full support and respect!! I've been around TE long enough to know that sooner or Later KARMA will catch up to those who play dirty, those leaders will reap what they sow.

I don't really think what he is saying about "you" is any different than what your saying he did, if anything that maybe he was Better at it than you and pulled it off! Far as singling him out and rolling him, I'm actually surprised you haven't done so or tried It yet. Maybe your waiting for next round when he actually builds a nation, not sure on that or not but it wouldn't surprise me.

The only thing I can say is that at least you are having the avengers go after other high builders in the rest of the AA's, of course this could be a flag run attempt as when I check out damage reports by various avenger nations damage is very minimal for 2 and 3 Days of attacks. In all honesty, I really see nothing wrong with that especially since you apparently didn't succeed last round.
I just think that all the other BS you pulled this round is, well BS!

BG

I have nothing against Avengers, there are many good and honorable players in there and i have a lot of respect for many of them for what they do. Stevie is good but his vested interest in flags have caused him to put flags before the good of the game. There really is no need to hit aa's already at war and he knows that. You can counter those trying to avoid you by hitting them before they hit someone else. Many aa's have had everything in place, target list, war notice, IRC activity for the blitz and then their intended target declares on someone else. That is when you have to suck it up and move on because you were too slow, not hit them anyway. He made up by hitting more alliances which was good to see and actually gives Avengers a challenge. 

Since I've been around, karma has bitten them all so you're right about that. As for getting rolled, everyone gets rolled every round, no big deal. Making you re-roll on the other hand is what I'd call a real rolling. I'd like to see them try to make me re-roll.

100 SE tech says Stevie can't do it. Any takers?

Leaving out of a war? :o that is dishonorably and even kitty would never dream of it. And yea, I was in Fist last round on 10-20 million warchests. Stevie can ball, I'll give him that. Even without donation, i can have 60-80 million and I know some without donations over 100 million. And donations keep admin happy and knows TE is a money maker from stevie so there's a positive. Its a tough world for the avengers. The only decent targets go to war. But now they have everyone in range on them to knock some pixels off! But we all know they will be multiple nations 50k plus at the end. There is no hope for this round. But next round don't fear, the avengers will have a challenger.

Huge walls of text. Just lol. Do we look that bothered? Nations will come and go.

in case u werent aware me and therm are both from valhalla. No deal was made. Fairness was the aim. I told therm you have until this day then we are hitting u anyways. We werent hitting fatality at all. He did not have a choice.

not trashing fatality but he built the most flag running build of all time. No mp and nukes. And no navy for half the round. They did also have easy wars all round. You can stop with the d1 worship as fatality and cowboy both freely admited this.

We are after alliance awards of course. You dont think I could have beat them both to it if I really wanted? We built and fought and ended up where we are. This round yeah we took them because it was too easy.

You arent rolling anyone here. You are just using up whatever capital u still have.

Don't criticize Fatal for chasing a flag you had no chance of beating him at and pretend you let him win it. Again, he was the highest earner so do you really think you'd have beaten him? http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000079 is chasing the very same flag Fatal won last round and look at the comparisons. No navy or MP, unfortunately that is what is required if you want to win the highest infra flag and every round since it was added, nations that have won that award have done the same. If you'd hit Fatal would that would have been an DoW of war against D1 too so don't pretend you left him alone so he wouldn't get hit by Avengers. They carried out their own end of round wars and he you don't speak for Fatal or Cowboy, I'll believe they had easy wars all round when i hear it from themselves because the reality they would never say that as their wars weren't easy and many of their members struggled because of it. You don't need to make up bs to support your stories because i helped D1 with a lot of their internal affairs and had an insight of what was happening last round.

An no, i don't think you could have beaten Fatal, Therm easy (hell, he wasn't even in the picture for the most part of the round, probably didn't even donate) which is why you made all your flag runners go for peak NS. All you've been doing is exposing your own bs by bringing this to light. What happened in previous rounds can stay in previous rounds but because you're trying very hard to hurt me you thought you could use that to do it. You're going to have a hard time with that.

As for running out of capital and all that other non-sense. Sure you want to see me fail but join the club because there is a long line that have been waiting for a long time (about 6 rounds now) for that to happen. Like i said, i don't play for flags (sure, i've helped friends win them and have won some flags indirectly that way as you know) but i do play to crush my enemies as we all do but I've mainly dedicated my time to helping aa's. Misfits and D1 are competitive aa's now and a lot of that had to do with their new building guides. ;) The results speak for themselves and their leaders have a lot more capital because of it.

Yeah ok, take the credit for D1. haha

Im not trying to hurt you. You are doing it to yourself.

We dont have flag runners. We have nations that build, and fight. And yeah ofc we want to win the AA awards to be crowned champion :D Individual awards havent been a target, but this round they fell in our lap. I guess the Peak NS award fits into the AA award more than Infra, which is why we had no flag runners in the hunt you see?

Que another wall of ranting garbage.

I'm hurting myself by calling you out for declaring war on alliances already at war? I see I'm going to be hurting myself a lot if that's is how it works in your deluded world.

You're the biggest flag runner since TEPD and will do anything to acquire those flags and you have a lot on the line to pay for all those donations you buy from SE nations. I wonder what would happen if you didn't win those flags one round perhaps we'll find out. And it seems you've only built an alliance by buying specific players and don't tell me individual awards haven't been a target. Every award is a target to you and don't try and pretend it isn't. I recall you chasing an individual flag when you got stomped by TEPD, had a cry and turtled while sitting on a large war chest in the hopes you could still come back and win that flag, you were begging me to hit them back. Another one for most attacking casualties when you were farming casualties with friends, and last round was the flag for nation with the highest NS so save the bs for the newbies, I'm sure they'll believe it.

Ranting garbage = Calling Stevies BS out. Yeah, I'm sure you wish I'd stop, time to defend yourself from the truth again with more bs...

I'm hurting myself by calling you out for declaring war on alliances already at war? I see I'm going to be hurting myself a lot if that's is how it works in your deluded world.

You're the biggest flag runner since TEPD and will do anything to acquire those flags and you have a lot on the line to pay for all those donations you buy from SE nations. I wonder what would happen if you didn't win those flags one round perhaps we'll find out. And it seems you've only built an alliance by buying specific players and don't tell me individual awards haven't been a target. Every award is a target to you and don't try and pretend it isn't. I recall you chasing an individual flag when you got stomped by TEPD, had a cry and turtled while sitting on a large war chest in the hopes you could still come back and win that flag, you were begging me to hit them back. Another one for most attacking casualties when you were farming casualties with friends, and last round was the flag for nation with the highest NS so save the bs for the newbies, I'm sure they'll believe it.

Ranting garbage = Calling Stevies BS out. Yeah, I'm sure you wish I'd stop, time to defend yourself from the truth again with more bs...

It's kind of ironic that you're calling StevieG out for farming casualties, yet you (correct me if I'm wrong) accepted peace with him without doing any real damage when he "farmed casualties" with you.

It's kind of ironic that you're calling StevieG out for farming casualties, yet you (correct me if I'm wrong) accepted peace with him without doing any real damage when he "farmed casualties" with you.

I never gave him consent to hit my nation, he just kept doing it as he assumed it'd be alright and it wasn't in many cases, Kaboom, was going to have all of Misfits roll him for it. I was sending him peace because we had a member that was chasing the same flag and i didn't want him getting more kills or escalating the situation. Our guy was gaining kills through aa wars, not farming by roguing friends.

I never gave him consent to hit my nation, he just kept doing it as he assumed it'd be alright and it wasn't in many cases, Kaboom, was going to have all of Misfits roll him for it. I was sending him peace because we had a member that was chasing the same flag and i didn't want him getting more kills or escalating the situation. Our guy was gaining kills through aa wars, not farming by roguing friends.

Oh another idiot who thought he could beat me to casualties! (sorry Das) Bring on the nukes, I was well ready. The fact is, the only other nation who built anywhere near as good as me was auctor, and all I had to do was fight (with my huge infra) and it was mine. No flag run required. Didnt flag run last round either. It aint a flag we are chasing son. We have been out to be the best AA, and so have been looking to win both AA awards. No denying that. Hopefully a few of the more experienced AAs can step their game up next round, as weve also been able to lock down the individual awards without trying.

That was funny. In all fairness though everyone and their brother knew what we were doing and we did it without hitting AAs at war. With bravery and honor. Edited by paul711

I want on record as saying I tried to warn TPC numerous times about Therm. Also I warned everyone in TE the antics that would follow stevie once he had an AA. Lastly, next round will be different, you are either with me or against me.

What were you warning TPC about? They shot themselves in the foot by declaring a huge up declare on us, adding us to their DoW after they nearly rolled NDO over an update. And we punished them for it. It is up to us who we choose to fight.

Good political move right there. See you in January ;)

What were you warning TPC about? They shot themselves in the foot by declaring a huge up declare on us, adding us to their DoW after they nearly rolled NDO over an update. And we punished them for it. It is up to us who we choose to fight.

Good political move right there. See you in January ;)

Warn them about your buddy therm, dont play stupid it is not becoming.