Citadel declares on the Warriors

There you go again.

Neither of us are upset about it. Justify how we are. I'm going to bet like everything else here you won't.

You brought up downdeclaring. You were shown as hypocritical. You got called out on it. You used Acid's post talking about another war as your defense when you're considering other wars a derailment. You're being hypocritical twice.

Where have i down declared? I think you and bomb are up set otherwise why bring it here? And you were looking for answers yet one was staring you right in the face and so i pointed it out for you in Acids comment. Does that really mean I'm derailing in your world?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of down declares and since your in Citadel, lets stick to the topic and discuss this huge down declare on the Warriors after only 5 days being out of war shall we?

At least Warriors were out of war and NA how about your move against us?

owned. :)

Where have i down declared? I think you and bomb are up set otherwise why bring it here? And you were looking for answers yet one was staring you right in the face and so i pointed it out for you in Acids comment. Does that really mean I'm derailing in your world?

There you go again. You have 4 claims in here without any support.

Bomb brought up Downdeclaring in Skaros. You were in Skaros. Try to keep up.

If by responding to you makes us upset, then you're twice as upset because you're literally doubleposting. Once again, quit making this thread about yourself and stop spamming. You literally turn every topic you post in from CNTE to CNSE a whining thread about you.

I wanted you to justify any of your positions with answers. I've covered this several times. But when called on them, you just jump to another. You say you've already covered Bomb's point in other threads. But you can't say it here. Strange. Evidently us being upset is your argument now.

Acid's post for Bomb was calling him hypocritical. I explained how he wasn't and how his case (and Acid's post) isn't a defense of yours. In your eyes, if someone else is a hypocrite, then you must not be a hypocrite. Again, your logic doesn't make any sense. But sure, that answer was staring me in the face. Or your lack of one. You don't want derailing, but you continuously derail the thread. Pick one.

Speaking of down declares and since your in Citadel, lets stick to the topic and discuss this huge down declare on the Warriors after only 5 days being out of war shall we?

I would be happy to. The difference in NS for this war pre-update attack was around 10-20k NS. That gap is widening after this update. Citadel was hamstrung early. Warriors was hamstrung later. We both ended up at about the same NS. They have less nukes than us, which gives us an advantage in that area. It's the opposite situation of last war, where we had far less nukes (not many because we were experimenting with coal in the first weeks instead of uranium for growth). They also have a better ratio than we did then.

They have some advantages in WRC count, HNMS, and other things. We expect a tough fight in the upper tiers.

The first war we'd hope to avoid any grudges after they got us with our pants down and rolled us good. But there were several instances that happened afterward and during that... strained relations. One member sent some snarky letter and then the Warriors sent a lot of insults and threats after that. On the last days of the war, there was also some blows exchanged between sides. One involved a nuke from a Citadel nation to a Warriors one, and they were threatening to roll us again for it. There have been several other taunts as Kong brought up.

I'm still not nursing a grudge, but that's why we're here today. Our positions are reversed from last time, except with the Warriors having quite a better position than we did (WRCs, other mil wonders, nukes).

Still, when you're throwing the word downdeclare out, you can only justify it by nuke count and ignoring everything else. I've only heard that being used in regards to NS though. Our nations even now are still at similar levels looking at the nation rankings. So I don't think it's particular fair to call this downdeclaring, especially when we went out of our way to make our wars fair like last round (where we hit 3 alliances at once).

You were coming for us anyway, we just beat you to the punch. Our 4 wars declared on OP, 1 of whom have left and a single nuke against OP and your really going to play the victim card? It was WD we were going for not you until your post about coming for us.

While your trying to force me and kaboom from the game and disband the Misfits, we're taking a stand against what is wrong and you can't deny having OP and WD's on the Warriors was right. You've done the same in the past and so have the WD's just last round when they stepped in against the Warriors and Misfits. I don't think anyone wanted war with OP as you did just finish a grueling war but you wanted it and asked for it but don't turn it on us and say we made the first attacks.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

There you go again. You have 4 claims in here without any support.

Bomb brought up Downdeclaring in Skaros. You were in Skaros. Try to keep up.

If by responding to you makes us upset, then you're twice as upset because you're literally doubleposting. Once again, quit making this thread about yourself and stop spamming. You literally turn every topic you post in from CNTE to CNSE a whining thread about you.

I wanted you to justify any of your positions with answers. I've covered this several times. But when called on them, you just jump to another. You say you've already covered Bomb's point in other threads. But you can't say it here. Strange. Evidently us being upset is your argument now.

Acid's post for Bomb was calling him hypocritical. I explained how he wasn't and how his case (and Acid's post) isn't a defense of yours. In your eyes, if someone else is a hypocrite, then you must not be a hypocrite. Again, your logic doesn't make any sense. But sure, that answer was staring me in the face. Or your lack of one. You don't want derailing, but you continuously derail the thread. Pick one.

I would be happy to. The difference in NS for this war pre-update attack was around 10-20k NS. That gap is widening after this update. Citadel was hamstrung early. Warriors was hamstrung later. We both ended up at about the same NS. They have less nukes than us, which gives us an advantage in that area. It's the opposite situation of last war, where we had far less nukes (not many because we were experimenting with coal in the first weeks instead of uranium for growth). They also have a better ratio than we did then.

They have some advantages in WRC count, HNMS, and other things. We expect a tough fight in the upper tiers.

The first war we'd hope to avoid any grudges after they got us with our pants down and rolled us good. But there were several instances that happened afterward and during that... strained relations. One member sent some snarky letter and then the Warriors sent a lot of insults and threats after that. On the last days of the war, there was also some blows exchanged between sides. One involved a nuke from a Citadel nation to a Warriors one, and they were threatening to roll us again for it. There have been several other taunts as Kong brought up.

I'm still not nursing a grudge, but that's why we're here today. Our positions are reversed from last time, except with the Warriors having quite a better position than we did (WRCs, other mil wonders, nukes).

Still, when you're throwing the word downdeclare out, you can only justify it by nuke count and ignoring everything else. I've only heard that being used in regards to NS though. Our nations even now are still at similar levels looking at the nation rankings. So I don't think it's particular fair to call this downdeclaring, especially when we went out of our way to make our wars fair like last round (where we hit 3 alliances at once).

I'm not even going to address the stupidity of your claims like "down declaring in Skaro."

The only person here whose making this thread about me is YOU and i don't need to explain anything about past wars to you and of all places, in another thread. If you had issues with it then you should have bought it up in the appropriate thread and Bomb knows its all been answered. He just like you are trying to point out my hypocrisy of calling out Citadels down declare and not those I've been involved with which I'd like one of you to source this down declare i was involved in?

The Warriors will give you a run for your money even though they have many hurdles to jump but declaring on them so fresh after war is a huge !@#$ move. It will probably come back and bite you as they're now entitled to these sorts of moves on you not that they'd go down there but time will tell.

daenerys targaryen, please do not post again in this topic. The people involved in our issue are more than aware of things no need to argue about it. Good luck warriors and citadel.

Thank you  for stopping him :)

I'm not sure how to take that but if I was my member would take that as a smart ass remark. Please don't push buttons. Thanks

Kaboom, Kinez133 is genuine as all Citadel gov. members are, imho. He will co-lead Citadel replacing me. Regards.

Kaboom, Kinez133 is genuine as all Citadel gov. members are, imho. He will co-lead Citadel replacing me. Regards.

That's fine I wasn't looking to be an ass. Just sticking up for my member and avoiding the statement being misunderstood and immediate bashing. Statement understood, good luck all Edited by yung flow

Don't beat yourselves up too much, now. There's still 2 weeks left to the round, and it would be a shame to see you go down in flames before it's over. :)

Is it true that citadel "turtled" when attacked before?
Even when warriors limited to even their only advantage, the nukes?
Hmm somehow I doubt the warriors will take that path this time

They werent out of war when you had your birdpuppets hit them last round
Its only you and yours that can play that game right, only wrong when others do it
You TOLD misfits you were coming for them, they should wait for that, right?

Is it true that citadel "turtled" when attacked before?
Even when warriors limited to even their only advantage, the nukes?
Hmm somehow I doubt the warriors will take that path this time

No Acid Reflux, Citadel didnt "turtle". Only a few members did, out of common sense, to fight another day, as are some members of warriors doing right now. Moreover, nukes weren't their 'only' advantage. I don't know who is feeding the lies.

There was a fight put up for sure (You can see our expired wars for proof), even though the numbers were overwhelmingly against us. Most of us got reduced to 300-400 infra  and hit my multiple nukes (including me), so "limited use" of nukes isn't the right word, they didn't need to use all of them. By the end of the war we were in the ~5000 NS range, beaten to plump. Now you can call Citadel noobs for not knowing how to fight or the only other reason can be that we never stood a chance. I  am not complaining about that at all, just setting the records straight here.

Just a few of the earliest non-deleted war records in citadel, proof that a good fight was put up:
Edited by ddgr8

No Acid Reflux, Citadel didnt "turtle". Only a few members did, out of common sense, to fight another day, as are some members of warriors doing right now. Moreover, nukes weren't their 'only' advantage. I don't know who is feeding the lies.

There was a fight put up for sure (You can see our expired wars for proof), even though the numbers were overwhelmingly against us. Most of us got reduced to 300-400 infra  and hit my multiple nukes (including me), so "limited use" of nukes isn't the right word, they didn't need to use all of them. By the end of the war we were in the ~5000 NS range, beaten to plump. Now you can call Citadel noobs for not knowing how to fight or the only other reason can be that we never stood a chance. I  am not complaining about that at all, just setting the records straight here.

Just a few of the earliest non-deleted war records in citadel, proof that a good fight was put up:

ddrg8, seriously give up.  Everyone responding to this guy has to feel like a professor attempting to explain quantum chromodynamics to a 5 year old who barely knows his crayons.  It's an exercise in pointlessness, wait for him to get the basics on his own first.

ddrg8, seriously give up.  Everyone responding to this guy has to feel like a professor attempting to explain quantum chromodynamics to a 5 year old who barely knows his crayons.  It's an exercise in pointlessness, wait for him to get the basics on his own first.

This is funny

I'll take your word for it, twas but a question fueled by what I read in their DoW thread

Please ignore paul and his pet typing poodle nicky

The wit they have combined can be defined as "half"

Occams razor, paraphrased: the least complex explainations of something are usually the most likely ones
Not an exact interpretation of the actual hueristic itself, but a simpler one, and approximately stated as more common, easier to understand one
Most of the time I use my phone's internet to access the forums and the game

Most of the time it sucks lol

Edited by Acid Reflux