The Empire Joins the Nuclear Club

Fizzydog

[size="5"]Official Announcement[/size]

At 10:33 pm, our government successfuly exploded a nuclear missile placed 1 mile beneath sea level. The 500 kt missile detonated with expected power, and could be felt throughout our southern colonies.

We have 20 missiles currently stock piled. We have a definite no first strike policy unless said strike is against a nuclear or biochemical threat. That is all.

This is extremely disconcerting--that regional warlords have managed to somehow obtain nuclear weaponry. We suggest that they be subdued quickly, before the insane regime decides to use these weapons.

[b]Classified[/b]

The Republic went to DEFCON 2 due to prior threats from the 'Atlas Empire'. Anti-missile and radar stations were put on high alert.

The news of the new nuclear power shook many heads in the UFE, the prevailing consensus among policy elites was that there was a decent chance that the PLA would have to go back over to Africa and blow up the damn things [i]again[/i] if the Atlas Empire continued to act as it previously had.

[b]Classified Information:[/b]

3rd Special Operations Missile Battalion is to be dispatched with necessary equipment to Maghreb FOB to prepare containment procedures against potential rogue hostilities.

ER-M-51 delivery systems are to be made ready on Atlantic Theatre OAS equipped units.

The Foreign Minister issued a statement:

[quote]I'm sorry we do not know what you are talking about. Where did China threaten to attack your government. We will say your threats against our allies are worrisome though.[/quote]

[quote]The news of the new nuclear power shook many heads in the UFE, the prevailing consensus among policy elites was that there was a decent chance that the PLA would have to go back over to Africa and blow up the damn things again if the Atlas Empire continued to act as it previously had.

[/quote]

You're threatening to destroy us.

[quote name='LBT88' timestamp='1300063581' post='2663718']
Nova Scotia is concerned by the Atlas Empire gaining the ability to use nuclear weapons of mass destruction.
[/quote]
"Once again, the shell of a nation called 'Nova Scotia' has no personal opinions, but just goes with the flow.

OoC. <3 lbt88

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1299997626' post='2662560']
You're threatening to destroy us.
[/quote]

I don't see us making any such statement. Merely you acting as if you knew the thoughts of our leaders which you don't. We demand an apology for this slander.

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1300063830' post='2663733']
I don't see us making any such statement. Merely you acting as if you knew the thoughts of our leaders which you don't. We demand an apology for this slander.
[/quote]
A dead rabbit found on the roads outside of some sort of slum, which is now be funded for improvements, would be sent towards China along with dead roses and expired chocolate as a formal apology.

Edited by Fizzydog

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1300063661' post='2663722']
"Once again, the shell of a nation called 'Nova Scotia' has no personal opinions, but just goes with the flow.

OoC. <3 lbt88
[/quote]

OOC: Thats my line, Damnit.

"While Rebel Army is not worried or scared of nations developing weaponry for self-defense, we must echo the statements of the Maghreb, seeing how this test detonation may have caused some adverse effects on the general population, in addition to pointlessly wasting financial resources due to using a missile."