Æsir DOE

[quote name='Thorgrum' timestamp='1299203085' post='2651778']
Tell Gib I said hello Free, once things settle a bit I'll stop by Brain and we can have a chat. [b]Retirement is boring[/b].... :ph34r:
[/quote]

True Dat, of course being one who would have been gone long ago if not for a few close friends, the shuffle board court ain't so bad, the orderlies are great, were working on hiring a new massage therapist, its a lot harder than ya think, for some reason they don't like it when you ask to see there *ahem* during the interview process. :P

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Cairna' timestamp='1299192055' post='2651569']
Bow before the might of my sheer activity!
[/quote]

Can I just shake your hand? Thanks for stopping by ;)
When will I see an embassy request?
[quote name='Heinrich Schuster' timestamp='1299196815' post='2651655']
Good luck Craven, o/ Aesir
[/quote]

Thank you very much Heinrich

[quote name='monkeybum' timestamp='1299224008' post='2652247']
One of the best leadership for a new alliance I've seen for a long time. Any alliance with Rob in it is sure to be succesful!
[/quote]

No need to feed the ego ;) We appreciate your kind words.

Good AEsir

We welcome.the dawn of a new serious alliance to the face of Digiterra. Having watched the progress of our Friend and former alliance mate Craven it pleases us to see him find a place of honour and leadership in this new alliance. I look forward to seeing all they may accomplish in future.

Respectfully
Dame Hime Themis

[quote name='Hime Themis' timestamp='1299465975' post='2654953']
Good AEsir

We welcome.the dawn of a new serious alliance to the face of Digiterra. Having watched the progress of our Friend and former alliance mate Craven it pleases us to see him find a place of honour and leadership in this new alliance. I look forward to seeing all they may accomplish in future.

Respectfully
Dame Hime Themis
[/quote]

Thank you Dame Hime Themis.

As one of the founding members of the Sons of Muspel (R.I.P.) and, furthermore, as someone whose alliance is currently allied with Ragnarok, Valhalla and Asgaard, I would be remiss if I did not pop in to wish all of you the very best.

We're a little busy at the moment, so we may not be able to send someone by for a visit in the short-term. However, you are more than welcome to visit either our forums or IRC channel. ([url="http://cybernations.nordreich.eu"]http://cybernations.nordreich.eu[/url] and #nordreich, respectively)

Good luck with this endeavor.

[quote name='Valtamdraugr' timestamp='1299526059' post='2655650']
Congrats Thor.

I must say, I am rather surprised by the frugality of this announcement.
[/quote]

Thanks Valt you're welcome anytime. Yes its frugal but Im still tired of B.S. B-)

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1299530965' post='2655719']
As one of the founding members of the Sons of Muspel (R.I.P.) and, furthermore, as someone whose alliance is currently allied with Ragnarok, Valhalla and Asgaard, I would be remiss if I did not pop in to wish all of you the very best.

We're a little busy at the moment, so we may not be able to send someone by for a visit in the short-term. However, you are more than welcome to visit either our forums or IRC channel. ([url="http://cybernations.nordreich.eu"]http://cybernations.nordreich.eu[/url] and #nordreich, respectively)

Good luck with this endeavor.
[/quote]

Thanks for stopping in Zog, we know the DOE wasnt great time for everyone, We'll be around awhile, when the dust settles im sure everyone will have time to reexamine thier FA.

You're welcome anytime.