Declaration of War

Fizzydog

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' timestamp='1299027252' post='2648844']
Once we get either a message that an apology will be issued or we see a public apology to Great Britain, we will have no issues in an attending a peace conference.
[/quote]

"The surrender terms will be found at the peace conference not attending shows you do not want peace."

[quote]To: The Athenian Federation
Subj: War

Britain is refusing to attend a conference. We even offered surrendering. They are rejecting all terms. We tried to warn you that they only want war in Africa. You should have listened when we tried to tell you and now all we have is bloodshed in Africa.[/quote]

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' timestamp='1299027560' post='2648855']
Surrender terms?
We will send a representative to look at the terms, if they are not satisfactory, Britain will continue it's war.
[/quote]

"You are to make the terms and present them at the peace conference. Are you still going to reject coming? its your own Allie's territory."

Great Britains only term has always been that we want a public apology for the slanderous comments made from High Priest Rotavele about Great Britain and the false allegations.

Do that and consider us not at war.
We will say the same thing at the conference. So it matters not.

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' timestamp='1299027962' post='2648874']
Great Britains only term has always been that we want a public apology for the slanderous comments made from High Priest Rotavele about Great Britain and the false allegations.

Do that and consider us not at war.
We will say the same thing at the conference. So it matters not.
[/quote]

"Republique Du Fleuve hereby apologizes for Britain's allies entering the war to defend it."

“This rhetoric from the Republique du Fleuve and the Ottoman Republic is getting out of hand. The fact of the matter is that the British army was in the country to train the Ottoman military to defend itself. How did they show their gratitude? By attacking British forces without provocation, which is a lowly thing to do.

On top of that the Ottomans are trying to paint themselves as the victims here. Several times they‘ve pointed out that their soldiers were massacred by the British. Well we have a British account of the event that started this mess, and let me say what happened was nothing short a sad attempt at a sneak attack by the Ottomans.

Please stop with the posturing, because nobody believes you nor are they likely to in the future.”

No that was not an apology. That was a mockery.
A real apology is required. An apology for the lies, for the slander, for the threats of extermination if the British people.

This is your final chance to make peace with Great Britain.
Apologise properly or go $%&@ yourselves.

Signed
HRH King Alfred I

[quote name='Justinian the Mighty' timestamp='1299028285' post='2648891']
“This rhetoric from the Republique du Fleuve and the Ottoman Republic is getting out of hand. The fact of the matter is that the British army was in the country to train the Ottoman military to defend itself. How did they show their gratitude? By attacking British forces without provocation, which is a lowly thing to do.

On top of that the Ottomans are trying to paint themselves as the victims here. Several times they‘ve pointed out that their soldiers were massacred by the British. Well we have a British account of the event that started this mess, and let me say what happened was nothing short a sad attempt at a sneak attack by the Ottomans.

Please stop with the posturing, because nobody believes you nor are they likely to in the future.”
[/quote]

"Let me get out my translator again...

Derp derp.. The British gave us blow.... DERPP DERPP [size="5"]DERPP[/size] [size="6"]DERPA[/size] [size="7"]DERP[/size]"

[i]The Senate chuckles furiously[/i]

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' timestamp='1299028450' post='2648896']
No that was not an apology. That was a mockery.
A real apology is required. An apology for the lies, for the slander, for the threats of extermination if the British people.

This is your final chance to make peace with Great Britain.
Apologise properly or go $%&@ yourselves.

Signed
HRH King Alfred I
[/quote]

"This is the nation all of you are defending. One that just cursed at us in Public on a world news station."

[i]Rotavele Chuckles[/i]

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1299028524' post='2648903']
"This is the nation all of you are defending. One that just cursed at us in Public on a world news station."

[i]Rotavele Chuckles[/i]
[/quote]
Oh %&@! so he did! %&@! so did I!

OoC: We'll still have the naval battle zoot. just posting this.

IC:

The Ottoman Republic will surrender upon agreeance of these terms:

-Herve Ulrich will not be tried for war crimes and will remain in power as speaker of the senate.

-King Kiha Ottoman I will not have the death sentence as an option of punishment.

-Tagruato Management, along with all Tagruato Assets' Managements, will not be tried for crimes they did not commit.

-All tried criminals with the death sentence will be executed at the hands of Ottoman Soldiers, and not foreign ones.

-The Republic will remain its sovereignity with only the majority of the government being removed.

-T.I.D.O Wave is kept under control during this time of crisis.

-Abidjan will remain under British, and British only, control until the Republic is able to take over.

-Damaged cities and factories will be re-produced.

-The Head of Fort Africa is tried for being a traitor and crime against humanity in a neutral 3rd party court, such as the Holy American Empire.

-All Tagruato oil and mining drills remain under the Republic's control.

-A fair election shall take place.

-All synagogues, churches, mosques and other religious buildings will be repaired and improved at the hands of the invaders.

-The Royal Family is not tried as war criminals. Kiha Ottoman is the sole exception from this deal.

-The Ottoman soldiers slaughtered and massacred in this conflict are to be buried by Ottoman hands.

-Abidjan is fully repaired.

-Tagruato remains in business.

Should these terms not be accepted, consider us still at war.

[i]Rotavele Chuckles[/i]
[/quote]

No really thats bad, but seriously go $%&@ yourselves in your !@#$@#$ mother !@#$@#$ !@#$%bags. Also $%&@ you.

Edited by Triyun

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1299029086' post='2648923']
"We ask which terms are "wrong". If you want any support of these peoples, then this is what you should do. "
[/quote]

Every last one. You will surrender unconditionally or not at all. You, as the aggressor, are losing - you have no right nor reason to set terms and you will not be given any. You will take your punishment or face the consequences of even worse ones.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1299028470' post='2648899']
"Let me get out my translator again...

Derp derp.. The British gave us blow.... DERPP DERPP [size="5"]DERPP[/size] [size="6"]DERPA[/size] [size="7"]DERP[/size]"

[i]The Senate chuckles furiously[/i]
[/quote]

[i]Rotavele Chuckles[/i]
[/quote]

"You say it is the British who have made a mockery of themselves for using profanity, while you insult and demean a national representative from another country? Where is your logic?"

-A side comment from the Minister of Foreign Affairs of The PRA, Muwaffaq Muta

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1299029389' post='2648931']
"We will not allow it. Unless you want a total uprising against your nation, we suggest you agree to these terms. Of course, if your soldiers are prepared to take on 15 million people at LEAST..."
[/quote]

Once the Scottish Air Force is done, prepare to make that fifteen thousand. Do not threaten our brothers.