Joint Announcement from G-6 and the Wariors

memoryproblems

[quote name='Ferrie' timestamp='1298844761' post='2646350']
So, I'm gonna go out on a limb here, and say that by the messages I received, you guys also set up the Nuclear rogues that anarchied 6 of our top nations 2 days ago, so we couldnt declare. Good move. Shady as hell, though.

If you we're planning on going the curb-stomp route again, honor would be at least give the defending AA a chance to defend themselves.

G-6: Your a short lived joke.

Confusion: You gonna do this every round until we accept your new member app? Couple more years of growing up, and you'll still be decades away from an invite, sir.

tW: Def thought better of you. Just too bad. Guess your honor left when Clash did.

It is what it is. All we can do is have fun with it now. Good luck to all involved.

Salute!
[/quote]

Dear Ferrie,

Why are you so mad?

Try to understand, that I do, want you as a fan.

I've just been busy lately...

Yes, Ferrie says G-6 is a short lived joke, so I guess we're a short lived joke. Guess what? We have no intentions of leaving.

My desire to join LE disappeared when I created G-6, since I got what I wanted, a change in atmosphere.

Once again, how is this a curbstomp?

Both you and I know G-6 and LE fighting this round was inevitable - Not because of what happened last round, more because you guys and a few others were the only AAs who could've taken us. Contrary to your beliefs, I have no intentions of 'curb stomping' LE, as I said before - We're in it for the fun & working with Warriors.

FYI: If we were interested in roguing ya'll we would've sent more than 2 rogues.

Confusion.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1298848000' post='2646381']
*You're

If you're going to attempt to be insulting, atleast get your grammar right.
:smug:
[/quote]

Touche'. grammar nazi. :smug:

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1298858481' post='2646481']
i love these kinds of posts. the crying and whining done and then a quick little statement at the end talking about having fun and all that. if you truly thought the last statement, you would not have posted any of the crying prior to it.
[/quote]

Def not crying, sir. As my nation has yet to be touched by G-6. Merely pointing out that it was "smart", yet shady.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1298859297' post='2646493']
Dear Ferrie,

Why are you so mad?

Yes, Ferrie says G-6 is a short lived joke, so I guess we're a short lived joke. Guess what? We have no intentions of leaving.

My desire to join LE disappeared when I created G-6, since I got what I wanted, a change in atmosphere.

[b]Once again, how is this a curbstomp?[/b]

Both you and I know G-6 and LE fighting this round was inevitable - Not because of what happened last round, more because you guys and a few others were the only AAs who could've taken us. Contrary to your beliefs, I have no intentions of 'curb stomping' LE, as I said before - We're in it for the fun & working with Warriors.

FYI: ***If we were interested in roguing ya'll we would've sent more than 2 rogues.

Confusion.
[/quote]

Same way you tried it last round. By grouping a bunch of smaller, inactive AA's along with us. You know as well as I did that LE relies on coordination/communication. Kinda tough to do when your trying to coordinate with 10(exaggeration) other alliances.

***Shenanigans. Right, so both the rogues just coincidentally are in RE trade circles, and attacked the top tier of LE(just for nuclear anarchy)?... They're not even attacking. Just slinging nukes, and CM's. Just admit it.

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1298860461' post='2646501']
G-6 is conveniently good at making people rage :smug: it's kind of like our super power ;) your so busy raging you forget to defend your nations
[/quote]

Oh lookie there, my nation is without defenses.... What shall I eva do? Git some, Frost. :)

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1298859297' post='2646493']
Dear Ferrie,

Why are you so mad?

Once again, how is this a curbstomp?

FYI: If we were interested in roguing ya'll we would've sent more than 2 rogues.

Confusion.
[/quote]
But you did use rogues.

[quote name='Dibbun' timestamp='1298906343' post='2646846']
All this TE politics !@#$ is lost on me, but I'm happy to shoot my nukes, 3 delivered already at LE scum for great justice!
[/quote]

Lmao, looks to me like that "LE scum" is kicking your a$$.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1298820180' post='2646136']
Also, seeing as this looks like a pre-planned coalition war without the coalition war, I'm only going to assume someone is trying to flag run this round among the G-6/GR crowd, and I am looking forward to ruining their plans.
[/quote]

Heh, how did GR get into this? I don't think Confusion and Inst could trust each other enough to build a coalition. If it were a flagging attempt, I'd get GR to updeclare on a larger amount of nations for more damage, instead of a focused fire on PS where a lot of the damage output is wasted.

It's all a funny coincidence, but it'd be interesting to see it bloom into an actual coalition for the round. Especially as Duckroll's likely on G6's side, which puts the big newcomers Carlos/Legion on the other side.

Edited by MrMuz