IGU

ishabad98

[quote name='CEverettKoop' timestamp='1298412250' post='2641983']
So even though there are multiple people in this thread stating that he's been thrown out of multiple alliances for various crimes ranging from aid stealing to planning a coup. That they tried to help him and he proved unwilling to accept their assistance. That even the person in question has stated that this is not the first time he's been told to get out. All of that apparently doesn't matter to you as long as they can join your pretend alliance. Because what are the odds of something that has happened multiple times in the past happening again?!?!?

Jesus H. QuadDamage Christ. Do you see either the forest or the trees at all?
[/quote]
I don't plan to give him a gov position or anything if he joins, but if he wants to join and help in the war I'm willing to give him a chance. GOONS have done far more to prove they aren't worthy of more chances, the sooner you guys disband again the better for everyone.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1298412504' post='2641991']
I don't plan to give him a gov position or anything if he joins, but if he wants to join and help in the war I'm willing to give him a chance. GOONS have done far more to prove they aren't worthy of more chances, the sooner you guys disband again the better for everyone.
[/quote]

Because only gov members can aid steal. Well, it's your money Methy, or at least it was.

I'll give you credit for one thing Mether; no matter how hard I try to fakepost pure, unadulterated idiocy, you blow me out of the water with your realposts every day of the week. I bow to your ability to subvert logic.

[quote name='ishabad' timestamp='1298412575' post='2641993']
I already screwed up UPN and methrage I might join
[/quote]
Alright, if you decide to join send me a PM promising to be loyal and not to tech or aid scam anyone, as well as with your intent to join. As long as you sound sincere and not like your trying to screw up KN I'll accept your application, then you can switch your AA to Kerberos Nexus.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1298413559' post='2642007']
Alright, if you decide to join send me a PM promising to be loyal and not to tech or aid scam anyone, as well as with your intent to join. As long as you sound sincere and not like your trying to screw up KN I'll accept your application, then you can switch your AA to Kerberos Nexus.
[/quote]

It's rare you get to watch a scam unfold in real time. :popcorn: