Invicta

Dawny

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I have to say I have benn a member of Invicta for about 6 months now and found it great!! :lol:

When i first signed up to CN it was just by pot luck that I joined but I have never looked back sinse. Although as many alliances are dictatorships this is very different there are rules and checks in place and Dawny is always fair and imparshal.

My nation has grown as quickly as i wanted it to with tech deals on the go all the time and i have never been raided. Its military organisation is first class and always supports its treaties (gives you a chance if your thirsty for bludd lol).

Really I can'praise them enough.

Long live the undefeated, and join invicta today.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been in Invicta for just over 2 months now and I have grown my nation SO fast that I can't even believe it.

Join Invicta today and become a part of our awesome tech dealing machine!

Also, o/ Invicta the Undefeated!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like to be considered for the Invicta Alliance. This is my first day in the agme and I'm working to get acclimated as quickly as possible. I joined after a few friends from a football MMORG sugegsted the game and it looks like a blast. I'll continue to research the game but I wanted to express my interest....

EDIT: Sorry for the above...I have since found out you can only have 1 alliance...whats up with that anyway. I have joined a group of buds from that football sim and we are sure to get whacked in this game...oh well..all in good fun..enjoy all

Edited by Kohlhorn

Thank you for the bump Warmongrel! I hope you are enjoying your IRC stays in #invicta... even if we do get a little crazy from time-to-time!

Which, by the way for anyone else out there, if you'd like to join Invicta, go here: http://z4.invisionfree.com/Invicta/index.php?

We are an amazing alliance that will help you prosper together with us! :awesome: