Joint Justitia - GOONS Announcement

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1296356962' post='2610273']
I don't mind criticism when it is based in what I actually believe in, instead of on things I said were plausible. I am not canceling anyone, though I will admit I am a little fired up when I have people saying things that aren't true.
[/quote]

It is nigh impossible to criticize someone when they already believe in the same thing. ;)

I'm glad to hear that you aren't canceling on anyone, though threatening to do so when someone disagrees, will not earn you new listeners.

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Yawoo' timestamp='1296357217' post='2610277']
Now, now, Beefspari, I'm quite aware of the type of alliance GOONS is no need to try to educate me on your alliance. As the saying goes though, don't put words in my mouth. I didn't say GOONS doesn't use peacemode. I said that in this current conflict, GOONS chose to send all their nations into war. Considering the number of counters GOONS is getting I'd think you'd be re-thinking your decision to employ all nations into warmode. After all, that leaves you without any sort of internal back up. Being in peace is far from meaning you aren't ready or don't want to fight. I understand GOONS likes war, but really, you need to learn the strategy of peacemode to ensure your continued success on the battlefield.

So yes, while CoJ has nations in peace mode, we also have the ability to counter multiple scenarios internally with needing to rely on outside sources whereas GOONS has already thrown the bulk of their alliance into the fire and has no choice but to seek outside help.
[/quote]
Speak for yourself man. Most of us are doing just fine, and we haven't asked anyone to help us. I'd really rather be staring down a fast trip back to raiding range, but so far the three people I'm fighting aren't doing anything worth talking about.

And CoJ does need outside help. Or did you not notice the other 9 alliances warring alongside you?

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1296357469' post='2610281']
Speak for yourself man. Most of us are doing just fine, and we haven't asked anyone to help us. I'd really rather be staring down a fast trip back to raiding range, but so far the three people I'm fighting aren't doing anything worth talking about.

And CoJ does need outside help. Or did you not notice the other 9 alliances warring alongside you?
[/quote]

Did I say you asked anyone for help? No. You have a habit of trying to ram words down my throat, might want to watch out for that. I said, since you decided to send all your nations out on the battlefield you'd have no choice but to ask for outside help if you got into trouble considering you'd have absolutely zero forces in reserved.

And, CoJ entered the war after most of the other alliances so your point there is moot. Or did you not notice CoJ's DoW at the top of page number one in this thread?

[quote name='Yawoo' timestamp='1296357665' post='2610288']
Did I say you asked anyone for help? No. You have a habit of trying to ram words down my throat, might want to watch out for that. I said, since you decided to send all your nations out on the battlefield you'd have no choice but to ask for outside help if you got into trouble considering you'd have absolutely zero forces in reserved.

And, CoJ entered the war after most of the other alliances so your point there is moot. Or did you not notice CoJ's DoW at the top of page number one in this thread?
[/quote]
Sending all our forces at once just increases the odds of us not needing to ask for help in the first place. It works both ways.

Although I suppose your "CoJ's peace strategy means we won't need help" statement is true insofar as you can't lose if you never fight.

But you're right about CoJ entering late. Okay, I take back the part about you working together with 9 other alliances. You actually ran in behind them, so they could all get shot first and you could pew pew over their shoulders and go "We did it guys!" I think we could learn a lot about war strategy from the table of CoJ.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1296358204' post='2610293']
Sending all our forces at once just increases the odds of us not needing to ask for help in the first place. It works both ways.

Although I suppose your "CoJ's peace strategy means we won't need help" statement is true insofar as you can't lose if you never fight.

But you're right about CoJ entering late. Okay, I take back the part about you working together with 9 other alliances. [b]You actually ran in behind them, so they could all get shot first and you could pew pew over their shoulders and go "We did it guys!" I think we could learn a lot about war strategy from the table of CoJ.[/b]
[/quote]
Didn't you also tag along with your buddies when NPO was kicked in the head? Or did you decided to take on NPO all by yourself and somehow I am seeing things?

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1296358599' post='2610301']
Didn't you also tag along with your buddies when NPO was kicked in the head? Or did you decided to take on NPO all by yourself and somehow I am seeing things?
[/quote]
We went in at the same time, not several days later when we could safely crawl over corpses and take minimal retaliation.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1296358204' post='2610293']

But you're right about CoJ entering late. Okay, I take back the part about you working together with 9 other alliances. You actually ran in behind them, so they could all get shot first and you could pew pew over their shoulders and go "We did it guys!" I think we could learn a lot about war strategy from the table of CoJ.
[/quote]

I know you're trying, Beef, but can you step it up a little bit? It is depresingly easy to counter your silly arguments and tries to undermine CoJ's righteous entry into this war.

Sending all your forces out just means you have absolutely zero reserve forces, and, as I said before, means GOONS will have to rely on outside alliances to provide reinforcements since they chose to pursue the strategy of "let's fling everything we have for lulz"

Once more, you're trying to put words in my mouth and utterly failing at it. I did not say that CoJ's current strategy means we won't need help, I said, it allows us to use our own internal sources for help, if necessary, instead of relying on outside support as GOONS will have to do if they get in trouble. And, considering all your forces are deployed, chances are, you will need help sometime.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1296358647' post='2610303']
We went in at the same time, not several days later when we could safely crawl over corpses and take minimal retaliation.
[/quote]
I'm sorry, but do you realize that it takes time to prepare for war? You can't just pop in your forums and announce to everyone that GOONS is DoWing on a major alliance the next day. How many members are going to be caught off guard and end up being hit by the opponent's counter attack while at DEFCON 5 without full military? How many members are going to hate you?

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1296358828' post='2610306']
I'm sorry, but do you realize that it takes time to prepare for war? You can't just pop in your forums and announce to everyone that GOONS is DoWing on a major alliance the next day. How many members are going to be caught off guard and end up being hit by the opponent's counter attack while at DEFCON 5 without full military? How many members are going to hate you?
[/quote]
I know it takes time to get ready for war. I'm just noticing that it took CoJ more time than everyone else, to declare only 3 wars before reset. For CoJ saying they have all their stuff in reserve so they won't have to rely on anyone, they sure took the path of least resistance by making sure to be behind everybody else.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1296359176' post='2610310']
I know it takes time to get ready for war. I'm just noticing that it took CoJ more time than everyone else, to declare only 3 wars before reset. For CoJ saying they have all their stuff in reserve so they won't have to rely on anyone, they sure took the path of least resistance by making sure to be behind everybody else.
[/quote]

Tsk, Tsk, GOONS really is slow these days. Once more, it's called using strategy, a strategy that doesn't involve sending all our forces out to war and then having to rely on outside sources, like GOONS. And, once more, CoJ came in on a treaty. See, unlike GOONS, CoJ doesn't go around declaring on alliances just because they're sitting there.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1296355269' post='2610243']
Never complain about a curb stomp again Mr. Righteous.
[/quote]
Given our convo right now all I need say here is that if GOONS feels they're being curbstomped they are welcome to enter into a peace agreement with Justitia's Cult and unlike Sardonic's veiled threats you can be sure they'll get a level deal. Or, if they feel they're being curbstomped but cannot bring themselves to admit the defeat that is already at hand, then they are welcome to not declare war on people without any semblance of a precipitating grievance again in the future. As for me, I consider it a physical impossibility to be "guilty" of a curbstomp [i]as a defender[/i] until you get into the IRON-Grämlins stage of things, and this thing's not even close to that yet.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1296358828' post='2610306']
[/quote]
To be truthful the alliance seemed to get a bit restless because we've been on alert since not long after NpO got attacked under the impression it would drag in 64Digits. It's probably also true that the constant readiness made some relax their guard a bit after a few days thus contributed to the poor blitz. There certainly has been a fighting spirit within the alliance where members begrudgingly followed orders into peace mode.

[quote name='Yawoo' timestamp='1296359477' post='2610318']
Tsk, Tsk, GOONS really is slow these days. Once more, it's called using strategy, a strategy that doesn't involve sending all our forces out to war and then having to rely on outside sources, like GOONS. And, once more, CoJ came in on a treaty. See, unlike GOONS, CoJ doesn't go around declaring on alliances just because they're sitting there.
[/quote]
I know you say it's a strategy, but in the same breath you're saying "CoJ dun rely on nonebody!" while explaining that your strategy relies on letting a dozen other alliances go first so you can take pot-shots behind their backs in safety. You can't have it both ways. You aren't stand-alone if your strategy relies on being the last of 10 alliances in line.

[quote name='Yawoo' timestamp='1296358683' post='2610305']
I know you're trying, Beef, but can you step it up a little bit? It is depresingly easy to counter your silly arguments and tries to undermine CoJ's righteous entry into this war.

Sending all your forces out just means you have absolutely zero reserve forces, and, as I said before, means GOONS will have to rely on outside alliances to provide reinforcements since they chose to pursue the strategy of "let's fling everything we have for lulz"
[/quote]
GOONS is already depending on "endless" cash from Umbrella. Once the top tier comes out to play the bank is closed and then the serious crying will begin.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1296360253' post='2610333']
GOONS is already depending on "endless" cash from Umbrella. Once the top tier comes out to play the bank is closed and then the serious crying will begin.
[/quote]
This makes me regret letting my nation fall off the map. Wish I could help.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1296360181' post='2610331']
I know you say it's a strategy, but in the same breath you're saying "CoJ dun rely on nonebody!" while explaining that your strategy relies on letting a dozen other alliances go first so you can take pot-shots behind their backs in safety. You can't have it both ways. You aren't stand-alone if your strategy relies on being the last of 10 alliances in line.
[/quote]

It's sweet that you try to twist my words, unfortunately, for you, I'll be right here to make a fool out of you. What I said was, CoJ doesn't have to rely on outside sources as much since we chose to pursue a strategy. Unlike GOONS which chose to pursue no strategy and tried to use GW2 tactics of flinging everything they had at the enemy. Unfortunately for GOONS, that means that when the nukes fly, GOONS will have no one, in their own alliance, to send out to reinforce the troops and will instead have to rely on outside alliances.

[quote name='Yawoo' timestamp='1296360675' post='2610343']
It's sweet that you try to twist my words, unfortunately, for you, I'll be right here to make a fool out of you. What I said was, CoJ doesn't have to rely on outside sources as much since we chose to pursue a strategy. Unlike GOONS which chose to pursue no strategy and tried to use GW2 tactics of flinging everything they had at the enemy. Unfortunately for GOONS, that means that when the nukes fly, GOONS will have no one, in their own alliance, to send out to reinforce the troops and will instead have to rely on outside alliances.
[/quote]
I was going to keep trying to argue with you, but I realized every one of your posts says exactly the same thing. You can consider that a win if you want.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1296360822' post='2610345']
I was going to keep trying to argue with you, but I realized every one of your posts says exactly the same thing. You can consider that a win if you want.
[/quote]
Your right, it does say the same thing. Because no matter how many times he says it, you just dont seem to get it.. Are you stupid of something?

[quote name='daggarz' timestamp='1296360904' post='2610348']
Your right, it does say the same thing. Because no matter how many times he says it, you just dont seem to get it.. Are you stupid of something?
[/quote]

Well, he is a member of GOONS, so, yeah I'd say so.

[quote name='daggarz' timestamp='1296361076' post='2610351']
I feel like i have been down this road with beefspari before, talking to her is like banging your head against a wall
[/quote]
Ah yes, Daggarz, champion of the WCE logs. Now that you're finally at war with GOONS, how does it feel?

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296362060' post='2610379']
Ah yes, Daggarz, champion of the WCE logs. Now that you're finally at war with GOONS, how does it feel?
[/quote]

I don't know about him, but I feel rather well about it.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296362060' post='2610379']
[/quote]

My nation stands ready to be victorious when the order is given. How is your hate going bub?

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1296360822' post='2610345']
[/quote]
You do realize you have been repeating this for quite a while:

-"CoJ's strategy is to hide behind their allies and rely on them."