Islamic Circle of Western Europe

AlDei

Hope.

Hope has been blessed in these trying times by many in the world whom have give their notice of friendship & support to our great cause, and despite the loud bellows of Allah's opposition, have remained steadfast in our common creed, our one struggle. The formation of the Islamic Circle of Western Europe was born out of the Muslim council who aided in engineering the cooperative pact between Islamic factions & the [i]Brotherhood[/i] during the civil war in Portugal. Many former council members & organizers of the Portuguese Islamic uprising together with multi-national muslim groups established the ICWE. Recognized by many to be the diplomatic wing of the [i]Yaza Hajin[/i]; its formal purpose is to seek peaceful results to the global [i]Islamic Movement[/i], brought to light by YH sponsored information leeks & independent video coverage.

The group hopes to meet with international leaders & reach out to a global audience to peacefully carry on the call against oppression against Muslims & spread the word of Islam to the world.

[center][img]http://www.thecityedition.com/Images/OctNov7/voting.jpg[/img][/center]
Image of the founder & representative of the ICWE appears.

[i]"We have long traveled upon this weary road, through a trying struggle and oppressive burden, meeting hate and war, to meet our promised land- that is the end of the evil which stalks the earth today and its surrender to Allah. Brothers and Sisters of the world, worry not. By Allah, all will be made well if only we may come together and seek a new kind of war. For a new kind of peace."[/i]

The opening words by the speaker were broadcast on several unfiltered news networks. Nations were allowed to contact the Islamic Circle to establish diplomatic dialogue with the Islamic Movement, if peace is at all the goal of the world.

GNEWK citizens professing Islam enjoy the same rights as every other citizen. Their speech and democratic rights give them a voice and so they do not need this organization to speak for them. The Greatest Nordic Empire of West Korea furthermore reiterates that any similar such organization claiming to speak for an enormous demographic without the individual consent of those within that demographic will not be afforded any recognition.

Edited by Sal Paradise

"The Union of Arctica is reluctant to contact this Islamic Circle. Concerns include the reported affiliation of the IC with the extremist group Yaza Hajin, as well as we are unsure just what proportion of Muslims the Circle actually represents; whether it represents a large proportion of the international Muslim population or whether it is just a PR front for Yaza Hajin is unknown.

Therefore at this time the Union will not enter into any sort of official dialogue with this group, except such that will satisfactorily address the concerns of Arctica."

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1296253517' post='2607994']
"In line with our extensive freedom of religion the Athenian Federation is willing to establish talks with this Islamic Circle to know what it can do to further improve the freedom of Muslims in the Federation, especially the Albanian region.
[/quote]

[size="2"][font="Courier New"] We are extremely enthused to establish dialogue with the Athenian Federation. Please provide us a preferred place of meeting & we would be more than happy to sit with you.

Zaina Ghaffari et al.,
Islamic Circle of Western Europe[/font][/size]

[quote name='AlDei' timestamp='1296259400' post='2608154']
[size="2"][font="Courier New"] We are extremely enthused to establish dialogue with the Athenian Federation. Please provide us a preferred place of meeting & we would be more than happy to sit with you.

Zaina Ghaffari et al.,
Islamic Circle of Western Europe[/font][/size]
[/quote]

You are invited for a meeting with the Empress of the Eastern Athenian Federation, the meeting will be at the Imperial Palace in the city of Athens.

The Haseatic Republic would voice some concern over this organization's practices, especially it's roots in non-state backed acts of terror. If this organization wishes to do more for the demographic it claims to represent, why does it not invest in some territory and raise up a Muslim nation? There are certainly enough people of that faith in the world; but they rarely seem to form their own governments. Should your duty not to be building a homeland, or at the very least, a "Starting point"?

[b]Statement from Great Britain[/b]

This organisation will not be permitted within British borders, any and all members caught inside British territory, land or sea, will be arrested on the charge of affiliation to a known terrorist organisation and will be tried accordingly.

Once the Yaza Hajin agree to disarm, restrictions will be lifted and we can enter talks.

[quote name='dotCom' timestamp='1296256808' post='2608071']
This front for the terrorist organisation of Yaza Hajin will not be permitted to have any contact or interaction whatsoever with the Xinyan Republic. Any officers of this group found to have entered the Republic will be detained.
[/quote]

We mirror the comment of the Xinyan Republic.

[quote name='Margrave' timestamp='1296293736' post='2609304']
The Haseatic Republic would voice some concern over this organization's practices, especially it's roots in non-state backed acts of terror. If this organization wishes to do more for the demographic it claims to represent, why does it not invest in some territory and raise up a Muslim nation? There are certainly enough people of that faith in the world; but they rarely seem to form their own governments. Should your duty not to be building a homeland, or at the very least, a "Starting point"?
[/quote]

[i]Of course. Our studies show that there is a growing percentage of Muslims who support the creation of a Muslim nation founded on the principles of the Islam Movement, that is to fully embrace the writings of the Qur'an & Sharia Law. But there is a looming fear that to establish a set physical state-entity in the world would only provide our enemies with an easy target & it is bloodshed, we seek to avoid- especially of our own brothers & sisters.

Before the Yaza Hajin; why have Muslims been noted in media outlets only as combatants? I am sure you heard of various instances of civil strife where an Islamic faction has been identified to be involved in violence, but you never know what it is they seek? Remember there is always more than one side to the story before it ends. We have been depicted as almost sub-human in our very existence. We kill & we are killed, but our reasons for uprising are never heard of through mainstream media? There are various forces we recognize in this world today that seek to suppress the true teachings of God & establish this world as a demonic domain- they had been doing a good job up until recently & if we rose up our own nation, they would surely shoot it down.[/i]

• 2 weeks later...

[i]"The ICWE wishes to state that we do repudiate the terrorist actions taken falsely under our name several days ago within the halls of the Trade Federation. We are unimaginably ashamed the way that the events unfolded and are to be barred from entry to observe the assembly of nations even by official representation. It has been confirmed now that the supposed ICWE identification cards use by the criminals where false ones and we condemn the actions taken by these men.

We would also like to take this time to praise the newly decreed sovereignty of the République du fleuve. Perhaps the tide of our movement may now, finally begin to proceed in peace!

We hope to travel to Africa to meet with the leaders of the République over the subject of the global Movement for Islam and evidence of its attempted suppression by the anti-Muslim community.

Thank you and fi aman Allah"[/i]

Speaker of the ICWE, Sameeha al-Masaari

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' timestamp='1297213098' post='2626269']
The yaza hakim are responsible for several terrorist attacks and have claimed responsibility.
Frowning on it being a terrorist Organisation is an understatement.
[/quote]
[i]
"I note the République du fleuve when I say that until now, Muslim nations have been all but destroyed, the voice of Islam all but supressed. While we have communicated with the Yaza Hajin through diplomatic channels and peaceful cooperation in regards to organized marches and the like pertaining to the Movement for Islam, we do not support nor do we applaud their measures. Militancy is not the purpose at all of this Circle, nor the majority of the Movement, though there is some understanding as to why our brothers of the Yaza Hajin have chosen to militarize."[/i]

Speaker of the ICWE, Sameeha al-Masaari

"We all wish to speak, the Yaza Hajin have just spoken louder and in a voice that should never be raised. The voice of violence is not to be raised upon people of the world. We frown upon them being a terrorist organization, we do not wish to support any acts of terrorism."

[center][b]World Freedom Network Breaking News[/b]

..... and now a message from Glenn Beck's Bunker in an Undisclosed Location

[img]http://www.dickipedia.org/images/Glenn-beck.jpg[/img]

[size="7"]I TOLD YOU SHARIA WAS COMING!!! BUY GOLD!!![/size][/center]

Edited by Triyun

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1297213775' post='2626292']
"We all wish to speak, the Yaza Hajin have just spoken louder and in a voice that should never be raised. The voice of violence is not to be raised upon people of the world. We frown upon them being a terrorist organization, we do not wish to support any acts of terrorism."
[/quote]
[i]
"This is the purpose, too, of the ICWE. The Yaza Hajin have themselves stated that should Islam be treated with respect and peace that they would disarm. I belive it was officially stated, upon the announcement of the Yaza Hajin to the world that the network would only arm if it and the Muslim community at large where threatened similarly and evidence is clear now that we have all been far beyond the point of threat. Further lies the domination of Zionism over world affairs which has directed intense effort to the overall war on Islam."[/i]

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' timestamp='1297214119' post='2626305']
What war on Islam do you speak of?
Who can you name and shame as active warriors against the Islamic faith?
[/quote]
[i]
"England. Though until recently, this has not been brought to light. Soon the truth will be made clear as has begun with word from Ireland, but more notably by the horror tales of Inquisition in England rumored by our brothers."[/i]

Easily swayed, simple minds brought to heel by Irish propaganda.

The Irish have a... Passionate dislike for England, you spread the word of god through terror and intimidation.

England spreads the word of god through education, as is set down in out national curriculum which includes manditory Islamic studies, aswell as the other varying religions of earth.

Procinctia, of course, never condones intentional attacks on civilians especially by non-state actors for political purposes. We do not, however, comprehend other nations wavering stance on concerning the issue of terrorism. Terrorism is bad, yet Kaiser Martens, who is a respected leader by many in Europe - is also a known terrorist. Kaiser Martens, when he lacked a nation, attacked an international conference in force to make a point about his Francoist opposition – one of many known terrorist acts perpetrated by the Kaiser. Yet many who call the Islamic Circle of Western Europe terrorists have been extremely forgiving of Kaiser Martens for similar offences.
This nation is unyielding in our stance, if the Islamic Circle of Western Europe becomes terrorists, Procinctia will stand against them.

Procinctia has little opinion concerning the Islamic Circle of Western Europe at this time. We are unable to comprehend, however, why Muslims in Western Europe might be considered a problem. The Bering nation of Procinctia, whose government has never monitored religious affiliation, might have a large and thriving Islamic population. What is the problem with Muslims in Western Europe?

Edited by Generalissimo

What is the problem? Only that this 'Islamic Circle of Western Europe' has openly affiliated itself with Yaza-Hajin, a group that has long ago shown itself to be an armed, militant radicalist group. For this reason already, any group affiliated with Yaza-Hajin would be banned from entry to the Xinyan Republic, in addition to that we do not permit public groups to hock their religions at the citizenry of the irreligious Xinyan Republic.

[quote name='dotCom' timestamp='1297227180' post='2626608']What is the problem? Only that this 'Islamic Circle of Western Europe' has openly affiliated itself with Yaza-Hajin, a group that has long ago shown itself to be an armed, militant radicalist group. For this reason already, any group affiliated with Yaza-Hajin would be banned from entry to the Xinyan Republic, in addition to that we do not permit public groups to hock their religions at the citizenry of the irreligious Xinyan Republic.[/quote]That's a very legitimate concern.
Perhaps the 'Islamic Circle of Western Europe' ought to align against 'Yaza-Hajin' to hock their religion.