Ardus leading the way for MK?

The MVP

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1296262275' post='2608202']
Just because I repeat something he himself admitted it's not true? Oh will the MK propaganda machine ever end? You flood every thread you don't approve of just to avoid truths. Go ahead what else is there?
[/quote]

Actually I was looking for some kind of logical argument from you. Silly me.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1296262609' post='2608208']
Actually I was looking for some kind of logical argument from you. Silly me.
[/quote]

You're losing your touch. Make a valid point -> Accuse them for not being logical.

Oh silly me.

Ardus himself said it. You know what I don't get? You guys fighting tooth and nail denying it all. I mean the guy said it himself, you want the thread the link and everything?

Edited by The MVP

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1296262749' post='2608210']
You're losing your touch. Make a valid point -> Accuse them for not being logical.

Oh silly me.

Ardus himself said it. You know what I don't get? You guys fighting tooth and nail denying it all. I mean the guy said it himself, you want the thread the link and everything?
[/quote]

I don't really care what you think of Ardus. You're incapable of forming a reasonable argument for your case beyond "he said it himself" as such you come off looking like a fool.

But by all means carry on, don't let that stop you.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1296263443' post='2608228']
I don't really care what you think of Ardus. You're incapable of forming a reasonable argument for your case beyond "he said it himself" as such you come off looking like a fool.

But by all means carry on, don't let that stop you.
[/quote]

I come off looking like a fool? Says who the hordes of Doomhouse/VE outcries? Of course you would, I would expect nothing less. Instead of giving you walls of text by which you will reject anyways no matter how coherent and well presented the argument is, I give you a quote from the horse's mouth. And it's still not good enough. This wasn't for you, and I knew how you would all react before I decided to make this topic.

Don't think just because you all have flooded the topic with negative comments that I would have changed a single thing.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1296263681' post='2608235']
I come off looking like a fool? Says who the hordes of Doomhouse/VE outcries? Of course you would, I would expect nothing less. Instead of giving you walls of text by which you will reject anyways no matter how coherent and well presented the argument is, I give you a quote from the horse's mouth. And it's still not good enough. This wasn't for you, and I knew how you would all react before I decided to make this topic.

Don't think just because you all have flooded the topic with negative comments that I would have changed a single thing.
[/quote]

If I had no affiliation to Doomhouse I would've said the same thing. You've basically created a thread revolving around one quote from Ardus in which he admitted that he was an opportunist coward.

You are mocking someone for something they already admitted. Are you capable of seeing how absurd that is? I'm not responding to you because I'm trying to defend Ardus, I'm responding because the whole premise for this thread is terrible.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1296264332' post='2608245']
If I had no affiliation to Doomhouse I would've said the same thing. You've basically created a thread revolving around one quote from Ardus in which he admitted that he was an opportunist coward.

You are mocking someone for something they already admitted. Are you capable of seeing how absurd that is? I'm not responding to you because I'm trying to defend Ardus, I'm responding because the whole premise for this thread is terrible.
[/quote]

Actually no I'm accusing Ardus of being the same opportunistic coward he was then as he is now.

And no I don't think you're unbiased don't try and act like you aren't.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1296264552' post='2608249']
Actually no I'm accusing Ardus of being the same opportunistic coward he was then as he is now.

And no I don't think you're unbiased don't try and act like you aren't.
[/quote]

Okay, let's see some evidence of that. So far you've convinced no one(even the people you were aiming to convince), when that happens it's probably a good time to break out some evidence in favour of your point.

Of course I'm not objective, I am however correct.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1296264798' post='2608257']
Okay, let's see some evidence of that. So far you've convinced no one(even the people you were aiming to convince), when that happens it's probably a good time to break out some evidence in favour of your point.

Of course I'm not objective, I am however correct.
[/quote]

So the admitted setup of Polaris in order to enter in to hit Pacifica, admitted by your government and bragged about for being able to do it due to the political positioning, doesn't say anything to you? Do you just blissfully ignore the face of truth in order to protect it by a vanguard of lies to further your own agenda?

I guess you are right about the second part, you are neither. ;)

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1296265076' post='2608266']
So the admitted setup of Polaris in order to enter in to hit Pacifica, admitted by your government and bragged about for being able to do it due to the political positioning, doesn't say anything to you? Do you just blissfully ignore the face of truth in order to protect it by a vanguard of lies to further your own agenda?

I guess you are right about the second part, you are neither. ;)
[/quote]

That's more like it! Although nobody admitted to setting Polar up (apart from Lennox), especially not my government.

[quote name='Crowdog' timestamp='1296202603' post='2607187']
Funny how? I mean, what's funny about it.
You're a big boy, you know what you said. Funny how? Let me understand this, because maybe i'm a little $%&@ed up maybe, but how are you funny? Funny like a clown like you amuse me? You make me laugh? You're here to !@#$@#$ amuse me? What do you mean funny? Funny how? How are you funny?
No no I don't know. You said it! How do I know, you said you're funny! How the $%&@ are you funny? What the $%&@ is so funny about you? Tell me! Tell me what's funny!
[/quote]
u mad?

Ardus is a terrible opportunist. He and his disgusting faction, the Southern Infidelegation, teamed up with the Mushreich in a pitiful attempt to quash the Mushqaeda terrorist cell within MK. As you can see, they failed.

Ardus.... infidels will get their just reward, death.

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1296519742' post='2613608']
Ardus is a terrible opportunist. He and his disgusting faction, the Southern Infidelegation, teamed up with the Mushreich in a pitiful attempt to quash the Mushqaeda terrorist cell within MK. As you can see, they failed.

Ardus.... infidels will get their just reward, death.
[/quote]
You don't see the Southern Delegation acting so ridiculous in public. Why, we're right gentlemen. You and your ilk should be ashamed of your behavior.

[quote name='Stormsend' timestamp='1296520080' post='2613624']
You don't see the Southern Delegation acting so ridiculous in public. Why, we're right gentlemen. You and your ilk should be ashamed of your behavior.
[/quote]

The truth is I don't see the Southern Delegation doing anything. Although you are right in one respect, you are gentlemen. Impotent and completely incapable gentlemen. I never thought I'd see the day where I would agree with MVP but it seems as though that day has come.

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1296524832' post='2613701']
The truth is I don't see the Southern Delegation doing anything. Although you are right in one respect, you are gentlemen. Impotent and completely incapable gentlemen. I never thought I'd see the day where I would agree with MVP but it seems as though that day has come.
[/quote]
Your hate speech is hardly fooling anyone. I don't see a member of the Delegation doing any less than the folks in the Mushqaeada. We're just not as loud as you are.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1296518096' post='2613586']
Did you mean: define: gynecologist

No definitions were found for gynecolistic.
[/quote]

I made the word up. You still are one, though. :blush: