Notice of Condonation - From the High Priest of Malfeasance

DictatatorDan

[center]
[img]http://img.listal.com/image/449207/600full-katy-perry.jpg[/img]

[size="5"]From the Desk of His Unforgiveness, High Priest DictatorDan[/size]

It is with the full backing of the Secular Institution of Dan-ism, the Temple of Malfesance and the Stripper Pole of Corruption (Cyberverse) that I condone the recent attack upon the New Pacific by the liberating warriors of Doomhouse.

For many months, in my various roles keeping order in the Cyberverse, I have always stood for what is benificial to our planet. Today, a great affliction has stumbled upon our lands to rid the world of amusement. Today I invite all who value what is good in the Cyberverse to fight this evil in all its forms.

Rid our planet of the Orders that now seek to destroy it.

The immature teenagers of the Cyberverse are all Dan-ists at heart. Our planet needs you, go forth, insolent brats, and fight for what is true and right. We ride through the Apocolypse and due to our superior will, shall emerge victorious. The strong shall survive.

Guardian of the Proles, DictatatorDan
High Prophet of Treachery, Grand Advocator of Corruption and founder of the Temple of Dan-ism. [/center]

[quote name='DictatatorDan' timestamp='1295937921' post='2599271']
[center]
[img]http://img.listal.com/image/449207/600full-katy-perry.jpg[/img]

[size="5"]From the Desk of His Unforgiveness, High Priest DictatorDan[/size]

It is with the full backing of the Secular Institution of Dan-ism, the Temple of Malfesance and the Stripper Pole of Corruption (Cyberverse) that I condone the recent attack upon the New Pacific by the liberating warriors of Doomhouse.

For many months, in my various roles keeping order in the Cyberverse, I have always stood for what is benificial to our planet. Today, a great affliction has stumbled upon our lands to rid the world of amusement. Today I invite all who value what is good in the Cyberverse to fight this evil in all its forms.

Rid our planet of the Orders that now seek to destroy it.

The immature teenagers of the Cyberverse are all Dan-ists at heart. Our planet needs you, go forth, insolent brats, and fight for what is true and right. We ride through the Apocolypse and due to our superior will, shall emerge victorious. The strong shall survive.

Guardian of the Proles, DictatatorDan
High Prophet of Treachery, Grand Advocator of Corruption and founder of the Temple of Dan-ism. [/center]
[/quote]

You are and have always been nobody, please do try to play your part as written.

No one survives, no one leaves alive except those who lack the courage to finish the job. Do you really have an attention span that long or will you need a new prescription before then?

[quote name='Jocko Homo' timestamp='1295938133' post='2599286']
War is never the answer.
[/quote]

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1295939287' post='2599354']
This man is wise!
[/quote]

Well, I guess it depends on the question. For, like a math problem, war really is never the answer, but if you framed the question right, war[i] could [/i]be the answer.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1295940452' post='2599419']
You are and have always been nobody, please do try to play your part as written.

No one survives, no one leaves alive except those who lack the courage to finish the job. Do you really have an attention span that long or will you need a new prescription before then?
[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"]The whole "You are irrelvant" argument. You need to try harder than that. I'm not going anywhere.[/color]

[quote name='Jocko Homo' timestamp='1295940526' post='2599424']
Well, I guess it depends on the question. For, like a math problem, war really is never the answer, but if you framed the question right, war[i] could [/i]be the answer.
[/quote]

OK, can we settle on "war is almost always not the answer"?

[quote name='DictatatorDan' timestamp='1295940567' post='2599428']
[color="#ff0000"]The whole "You are irrelvant" argument. You need to try harder than that. I'm not going anywhere.[/color]
[/quote]

B..b...but, everything must die! You'll be going to Hostess Hell!

[color="#FF0000"]The whole "You are irrelvant" argument. You need to try harder than that. I'm not going anywhere.[/color]
[/quote]

No you are, you have done nothing, ever. It is not an argument, it is a fact. You are a grandstander, a fake, a fraud and a non-entity and always will be. Leaders lead, followers follow. Get behind someone.

[/quote]
You post in red. This is the entirety of what I know about you.

EDIT: Wait, I also know that you are Argent's Minister of Communication. Thanks to your avatar title.

Edited by Geoffron X

[quote name='DictatatorDan' timestamp='1295937921' post='2599271']
Snip - OP - Snip
[/quote]
I am saddened... truly and utterly saddened that you would ruin such an amazing opening post. To degrade what is most decidedly a wonderful thought process... it is disheartening.

I began by clicking the link to this wonderful thread and immediately started basking in it's glory until the full thread was loaded.

I am disgraced that you would ruin the good image of Katy Perry by posting such horrible text beneath her.

Be ashamed.

Edited by Micheal Malone

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' timestamp='1295983283' post='2600664']
You'd think so but you'd be wrong. I've had the unfortunate pleasure to meet him in polaris.
[/quote]

Then you should already know he is incapable of what you proposed.

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' timestamp='1295983283' post='2600664']
You'd think so but you'd be wrong. I've had the unfortunate pleasure to meet him in polaris.
[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]I am pretty sure you did not meet me in Polaris, unless it was under a different name. If you did, you must have been very very...forgetable.[/color]

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1295940923' post='2599453']
No you are, you have done nothing, ever. It is not an argument, it is a fact. You are a grandstander, a fake, a fraud and a non-entity and always will be. Leaders lead, followers follow. Get behind someone.
[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"]Arrogant old men and their foolery. What have you done since BiPolar besides venture around the OWF trying to tell what I really am? Still bitter from our Polar days I see. While you idly sit by as your alliance burns, I am still here, and still active in my pursuits. You my friend, are a has been. A washed up old fraud, who's only notoriety is screwing an entire coalition, and then denying that any such thing happened to your own followers.

The weight of ideas, anyones ideas, rest on the quality of their foundation, and are only reinforced by the character of their Creator.[/color]