WAPA DOW

bunnet

Sorry about the late dow but I have a life to lead and forgot.

Read the warriors dow and you'll get the jist.

Hi ho hi ho it's off to war we go

With a shovel and a spade, hand grenade hi ho hi ho hi ho hi ho hi ho :lol1:

Thanks for the money

[quote]To: LittleRena From: Rickardo Date: 1/7/2011 4:46:59 AM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by Rickardo. You lost 275 soldiers and 26 tanks. You killed 912 soldiers and 120 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $19,674.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled. [/quote]

Keep up the good work :ehm:

War Reason - "Moose looose aboot the hoose" I assume this is a joke about Canadians (for which you all get +5 ;) ) but Lil' Rhody is in the US :( You now get -5 for calling my state part of Canada :P

Well welcome back to the battlefield WAPA.

[quote name='Mikeyrox' timestamp='1294441462' post='2567766']
War Reason - "Moose looose aboot the hoose" I assume this is a joke about Canadians (for which you all get +5 ;) ) but Lil' Rhody is in the US :( You now get -5 for calling my state part of Canada :P

Well welcome back to the battlefield WAPA.
[/quote]

Moose means mouse in Scotland

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjanQvKOi5Y"]moose loose aboot this hoose[/url]

Also great war so far.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1294441965' post='2567773']
Moose means mouse in Scotland

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjanQvKOi5Y"]moose loose aboot this hoose[/url]

Also great war so far.
[/quote]

:(

And here I thought we could have some fun making fun of my neighbor to the north. Well I take away the five points given for the Canadian joke, and give back the five points for calling me Canadian ;)

And good war indeed. I suppose it doesn't matter much now that one of my targets from our last war never peaced out :P

Also that song is pretty catchy ;)

Edited by Mikeyrox

[quote name='Mikeyrox' timestamp='1294442066' post='2567778']
:(

And here I thought we could have some fun making fun of my neighbor to the north. Well I take away the five points given for the Canadian joke, and give back the five points for calling me Canadian ;)

And good war indeed. I suppose it doesn't matter much now that one of my targets from our last war never peaced out :P
[/quote]

It's okay, we still love you.

did i detect some ska in that song? also welcome to the battlefield guys. All these alliances now involved and still no one taking up my three defensive slots. :( hopefully WAPA can change that for me as i have a date with Hiro i don't wanna miss. :P

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1294442492' post='2567792']
did i detect some ska in that song? also welcome to the battlefield guys. All these alliances now involved and still no one taking up my three defensive slots. :( hopefully WAPA can change that for me as i have a date with Hiro i don't wanna miss. :P
[/quote]

I'm in the same boat (Jet), 3 defensive slots open. We have a nice 5k ns RE flag chasing ghost if anyone wants him :P We wont object.

Also regarding the ska, I'd probably agree, it does have that kind of sound to it.

Quadruple edit combo breaker: just dont grab my $@% without warning me next time :P

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1294442774' post='2567799']
I'm in the same boat (Jet), 3 defensive slots open. We have a nice 5k ns RE flag chasing ghost if anyone wants him :P We wont object.

Also regarding the ska, I'd probably agree, it does have that kind of sound to it.

Quadruple edit combo breaker: just dont grab my $@% without warning me next time :P
[/quote]

hahahahaha. aiight i won't. how much warning do you want? :P

[quote name='Overlord Wes' timestamp='1294459282' post='2568110']
[img]http://img573.imageshack.us/img573/4531/destroyedd.png[/img]broontroot must be amazing at war to completely destroy his victims[/sarcasm]
[/quote]

lol :P

Nice.

[quote name='Overlord Wes' timestamp='1294459282' post='2568110']
[img]http://img573.imageshack.us/img573/4531/destroyedd.png[/img]
broontroot must be amazing at war to completely destroy his victims

[/sarcasm]
[/quote]

Except it was broontroot who got destroyed :P

edit: nvm, missed your /sarcasm XD

Edited by Wabooz

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1294467244' post='2568300']
sorry, Hiro, i am now in anarchy as LE finally got around to filling my defensive slots. though i am quickly closing in on your NS. :D
[/quote]

It's okay, I'm not in anarchy and maybe someone will accept peace :v

I'm pretty sure if we don't get to play again this round, we could maybe arrange a duel for something like day 10 of round 16? a full weeks warring? :awesome: or something like that?

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1294488174' post='2568523']
It's okay, I'm not in anarchy and maybe someone will accept peace :v

I'm pretty sure if we don't get to play again this round, we could maybe arrange a duel for something like day 10 of round 16? a full weeks warring? :awesome: or something like that?
[/quote]

that would be fun. i am down for that. we both rebuild some and then go at it. it is a date sweetheart :D