StevieG

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1294209402' post='2564149']
you have no clue.[/quote]
Oh yeah I do, and vol navy said it exactly right.
You knew dog, and you're a liar if you say differently.

Curbstomps ftw right?
That's all you do these days.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1294209533' post='2564154']
This is just treaty induced curb stomps. Aka all wars in SE.
[/quote]

If you quit trying to bridge the gap between SE and TE you wouldn't have these problems.

Weak move by DR/G-6/RE. To be honest, I can see Marcus and ADude doing something like this. Stevie, I like you. However, you are playing way too much into Marcus' game. Well, I guess I should be clear. I used to like you. I haven't liked you for a couple rounds. You can play TE however you want, but all in all, we're supposed to make the game better. You have just hurt it. :huh: Dog, I'm really disappointed in. Being an ex-LE member, you'd think he'd have some class, but alas, he went along with this.

I'm really sad that PS is doing its own thing this round. As I said in our channel, "this would have been the round to whoop the !@#$ out of confusion and his gang." I hope OP, NTO, and Gay Rollers (and whoever else) go in on you guys.

eyesroll, RE & G6 boldly shuffle in a herd: you all demonstrate clearly just how highly you rate yourselves.

In any event, drop tanks and weapons free. What happened to Primo (Liverpool FC)? I merely looked hard at him and he went up in a poof of smoke. <NATION DELETED>

[quote name='unruly' timestamp='1294211091' post='2564182']
eyesroll, RE & G6 boldly shuffle in a herd: you all demonstrate clearly just how highly you rate yourselves.

In any event, drop tanks and weapons free. What happened to Primo (Liverpool FC)? I merely looked hard at him and he went up in a poof of smoke. <NATION DELETED>
[/quote]

I dont know what happened to PRIMO, he attacked me and not to long after that his nation was deleted. But I am glad he is gone now I have another war slot.

[quote name='unruly' timestamp='1294211091' post='2564182']

[/quote]
Stevie's gone?!?!?

Edited by bcortell

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1294209402' post='2564149']
you have no clue.
[/quote]

Dogbite, you went along with another curbstomp, really?

Come on now you take those puppet strings off, I'm sure they are annoying.

C'mon guys, give em' some credit. This wasnt meant to be a curb-stomp against other alliances. It was meant to take LE out of the equation before we got a chance to declare on them. Thats why, at over a half hour past update there were only 27 wars against nations other than LE. Yet only 40 before update on LE(fail blitz?). They was asceered. :)

It's actually a great compliment to us. Thanks guys.

Salute, and thanks to G-6, for bringing in their meat shields to make this an even fight.

Seriously. Lets keep this fun. :)

[quote name='Ferrie' timestamp='1294214249' post='2564218']
C'mon guys, give em' some credit. This wasnt meant to be a curb-stomp against other alliances. It was meant to take LE out of the equation before we got a chance to declare on them. Thats why, at over a half hour past update there were only 27 wars against nations other than LE. Yet only 40 before update on LE(fail blitz?). They was asceered. :)

Salute, and thanks to G-6, for bringing in their meat shields to make this an even fight.

[/quote]

That's because there weren't that many slots for them to fill with other alliances because they attacked people already heavily engaged. It's like a cheap chop block in football when a player is tied up.

[quote name='Ferrie' timestamp='1294214249' post='2564218']

[/quote]

No Problem, making you happy is my #1 goal.

Confusion.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='sarasate' timestamp='1294208228' post='2564114']
ow. hate to be LE tonight. Got declared by... G-6, RE, and Duckroll simultaneously. Stroke of incredibly bad luck.
[/quote]

Heh, everyone wants to pre-emptively attack LE. But doesn't seem like a fair fight when both G6 and RE are larger than LE.

To those of you crying 'curbstomp'.

LE apart from being one of the most elite fighting alliances, haven't been involved in a war this round. And no, that's not why we attacked them. You see, if G-6 Declared on LE alone, LE would've turned the wave. Why? Because they have been preparing for a defensive war since the truce ended. And unlike G-6, they don't have replenished warchests. Member Count wise, we do have the advantage...but that's not all there is in war. I know LE will give us a good fight and in the end, we'll have fun. Anyways, as always, I don't care what any of ya'll think. So continue arguing...

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1294224356' post='2564272']
To those of you crying 'curbstomp'.

LE apart from being one of the most elite fighting alliances, haven't been involved in a war this round...[/quote]
Confused, son of the [url="http://www.fallacyfiles.org/strawman.html"]straw man[/url].

LE can take care of themselves really, though I think if we add up the NS it's probably well stacked against them. That's the only way you and the Confusionettes like dogbite and Adude know how to fight these days. It was hitting THP, an alliance already at war for several days now, that was the real weasel move. That was a TOTAL attempt for the curbstomp, that's all it was.

Just as your toys over at RE and them hitting DF was equally cheap and classless - and probably a cross-round payback move for DF hitting them last round. Ironic (and hugely hypocritical) that you talk about LE not having been at war this round for your straw man rationalization - then orchestrating wars against alliances who are [u]currently[/u] at war.

You boys sure do know how to hold onto them grudges, amirite?

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1294225688' post='2564278']
Confused, son of the [url="http://www.fallacyfiles.org/strawman.html"]straw man[/url].

LE can take care of themselves really, though I think if we add up the NS it's probably well stacked against them. That's the only way you and the Confusionettes like dogbite and Adude know how to fight these days. It was hitting THP, an alliance already at war for several days now, that was the real weasel move. That was a TOTAL attempt for the curbstomp, that's all it was.

Just as your toys over at RE and them hitting DF was equally cheap and classless - and probably a cross-round payback move for DF hitting them last round. Ironic (and hugely hypocritical) that you talk about LE not having been at war this round for your straw man rationalization - then orchestrating wars against alliances who are [u]currently[/u] at war.

[/quote]

You have a very large mouth.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1294225688' post='2564278']

[/quote]

You assume to many things, you know what they say when you assume right?

And has it ever occurred to you that RE, TPC, etc. might be [i]friends[/i]?

Confusion.

You sure have alot of friends in a game based blowing the crap out of each other.

Also, what quality do these friends hold that they would call in an extra 140ish nations on a force which decided to up-declare?

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1294226997' post='2564285']And has it ever occurred to you that RE, TPC, etc. might be [i]friends[/i]?[/quote]
Way to state the obvious!
It's still a cheap move to interfere in their war, weasel.

Especially one that was an updeclare to begin with.

ah everythings clear now ,it looks like G6,RE,TPC and DR have joined forces this round ,the rest of us have to be at there disposal for whenever they feel like a curbstomp or playing out some of there weasel moves

i feel a lot better now knowing the rules this round !

the lunatics really are trying to take over the asylum :D

Edited by lookoot

[quote name='lookoot' timestamp='1294237263' post='2564365']
ah everythings clear now ,it looks like G6,RE,TPC and DR have joined forces this round ,the rest of us have to be at there disposal for whenever they feel like a curbstomp or playing out some of there weasel moves

[/quote]

Your making me blush. Stop it

[quote name='lookoot' timestamp='1294237263' post='2564365']

[/quote]

This is why the WOLFPACK was put into action, I cannot sit and watch as good alliances and good people are slaughtered by idiots. I know that LE will fight all of them tooth and nail, but will not change the fact that G-6 is trying to bully there way through TE. We cannot let this happen, if you have a lone soldier and 1 tank put that soldier in it and fight for what is right ! I feel all leading members of G-6, RE, TPC and DR should be on the ZI list for the rest of the round.

If you believe this war is a bunch of crap then fight for what you believe, isn't that why all wars are fought ?