Alliance Declaration of War

Judging by the reactions here, it looks like everyone (save a handful) has absolutely no idea what is going on.

That being said, I'm sorry to see this happen to CoJ of all places.

Edited by iamthey

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hunterman1043' timestamp='1294460700' post='2568145']
Wow this is just lame.

Not only do yo continue to think that one nation constitutes an alliance, but also you continue to further embarrass yourself.

I'd like to see those "messages" begging for surrender from Biff and such, but not from you. You'll just attempt to fake such messages since they do not exist. In fact, I think it is you begging to surrender.

I gotta give it to ya though, I haven't laughed this hard at someone failing this bad in a long while.
[/quote]

Hate to tell you but he's not the one embarassing himself, the people like you who don't see this as someone having a little fun before departing to other worlds however are.

I'm all for having fun before you quit, but there are better ways at doing it. If you are going to go rogue, then go rogue with your honor and dignity intact.... Don't make up stuff and claim things that are obviously not true.

I wouldn't care if all he said was like, "I've had enough. I'm going rogue. CoJ, prepare for my nukes. End of transmission.."

But he didn't.

[quote name='Hunterman1043' timestamp='1294530931' post='2569017']
I'm all for having fun before you quit, but there are better ways at doing it. If you are going to go rogue, then go rogue with your honor and dignity intact.... Don't make up stuff and claim things that are obviously not true.[/quote]

That was part of the fun.

And if it were me, the fact that so many people fell for it and mad asses of themselves with their moral indignation would have made it all the more fun.