Alliance Declaration of War

It pains me to have to do this, but I can not allow this small injustice to happen while the rest of Planet Bob lives on unaware of what has occurred in the tropical paradise of TysLand.

TysLand, though a known tax haven as well as possible pirate haven, has enjoyed its reputation as a peace-loving alliance determined to make a positive impact on Planet Bob. However, as of yesterday, a band of savages that call themselves the "Cult of Justitia" sparked an aggressive act of war against both the alliance and nation of TysLand.

[img]http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/7169/86302154.png[/img]

As seen in this authentic photograph taken earlier today, Mr. Sargun of the Sarnungian Republic started an unprovoked assault on TysLand. Thousands of men died in the initial assault and thousands more would die before the day was through. After a relentless stream of cruise missiles, aircraft strikes, and naval engagements, two cronies joined in. Known but what are assumed to be the aliases of Biff Webster and JEDCJT, these nations aided their comrade in terrorizing an innocent nation.

We will not let this stand. The alliance of TysLand declares its support for the nation of TysLand and has unanimously decided to declare a defensive war against the Cult of Justitia. We will rid the world of this scum for the safety and prosperity of all! Onward!

Signed,

Californian
Supreme Ruler of TysLand and Nargle of Justice
Police Chief and Operator of TysLand airlines and alliance

PS Boo for Yawoo

Edited by Californian

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look it, your lone nation is not an alliance. An alliance is 2 or more nations. Others would require you to have 10 or more nations. My requirement is for you to have 2 nations on your AA to use the word alliance.

Okay, so your getting whooped but you should learn the ways of our world and quit your complaining. What are you like premadonna perfect?

:(( Schatten[b]man[/b] :(( control your savages

Edited by Fernando12

Californian, your warscreen indicates that you are the initial aggressor. It also shows that the screenshot you supplied has been falsified. I might add that the screenshot shows three apparent attacks on your nation by Cult of Justice, but it is rather obvious that the defending nation list does not match up in a straight line.

EDIT: if you are going to photoshop screenshots to make your opponents look like the bad guys, please do a more professional job next time.

Edited by Mark Reynolds

[quote name='Mark Reynolds' timestamp='1294206578' post='2564051']
Californian, your warscreen indicates that you are the initial aggressor. It also shows that the screenshot you supplied has been falsified. I might add that the screenshot shows three apparent attacks on your nation by Cult of Justice, but it is rather obvious that the defending nation list does not match up in a straight line.

EDIT: if you are going to photoshop screenshots to make your opponents look like the bad guys, please do a more professional job next time.
[/quote]
I may be wrong, but I don't think he intended for that screenshot to be believed; he just wanted some fun is all.

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1294206825' post='2564061']
wow this is arguably the worst attempt at lying i have ever seen.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Considering he knows how easy it is check the real war screen, I can only wonder what other things fly over the heads of you geniuses.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1294210948' post='2564180']Considering he knows how easy it is check the real war screen, I can only wonder what other things fly over the heads of you geniuses.[/quote]

There is no wondering though about the degree of just wrath which her most holy Moddess can rain down upon those who dare attempt to defile her temple.

[quote name='SyndicatedINC' timestamp='1294213629' post='2564208']
There is no wondering though about the degree of just wrath which her most holy Moddess can rain down upon those who dare attempt to defile her temple.
[/quote]
:mellow:

OP has a brazen disregard for decency and honor that ought to be encouraged. Good work, sir.

[quote name='Fyfe XIV' timestamp='1294208749' post='2564134']
Catland strikes again!
[/quote]
Clearly Catland is part of the new hegemony and shouldve been included in AlterEgo's list

Atleast Biff will get some more casualties the dirty hippie