Alliance Declaration of War

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1294206825' post='2564061']
wow this is arguably the worst attempt at lying i have ever seen. Not only do I hope CoJ tears you up, but as soon as I am able to I'm going to attack you as well for insulting my intelligence.
[/quote]

This is arguably the worst attempt at outrage I have ever seen. Not only do I hope you tear up GOONS but as soon as I am able to attack you I will hit peace mode.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1294205446' post='2564016']
Look it, your lone nation is not an alliance. An alliance is 2 or more nations. Others would require you to have 10 or more nations. My requirement is for you to have 2 nations on your AA to use the word alliance.
[/quote]

First the Nutty North Koreans fold... and then Fernando12 further supports Team Rocket... what could possibility make this day any more grander?

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1294229552' post='2564300']
Atleast Biff will get some more casualties the dirty hippie
[/quote]

Senator-Poet Webster denies ever being a dirty anything.

Mr. Webster also requests that for every fallen Wagglefikan soldier (all who actually can GROW a mustache so neener) WickedJ take a moment of silence next time he uneventfully collects his taxes.

[quote name='Sal Paradise' timestamp='1294206407' post='2564044']
Bat Country supports Tysland in its fight against injustitia. Not materially, of course, but spiritually. As President of Bat Country I have ordered a National Day of Prayer for Tysland.
[/quote]

Tysland appreciates Bat Country's moral support. Considering Tysland soldiers only use their hands and chin fists, material support is, quite frankly, worthless. The next nuclear device used to liberate these heathens from their Earthly bodies will be named the "Bat Country Express" in gratitude for you support in these trying times.

[quote name='SirDelirium' timestamp='1294390532' post='2567115']
Honestly, anyone able to face a threat with such poise and composure (read: good grammar) on OWF deserves applause. That being said, really? Nice try but anyone from CatLand is hard to take seriously.
[/quote]

Actually, I went to CoJ as soon as I saw the war declared by Ty. He was ghosting my AA, and his attack was not sanctioned by me. Cat Land does not support wars on awesome alliances.

[quote name='SWAT128' timestamp='1294414523' post='2567308']
Actually, I went to CoJ as soon as I saw the war declared by Ty. He was ghosting my AA, and his attack was not sanctioned by me. [b]Cat Land does not support wars on awesome alliances.[/b]
[/quote]
There is where I believe we have a difference of opinions.

Good to know he was ghosting though. Adds one more twist to the tale.

So Californian has gone rogue on the Cult of Justitia and in the meanwhile claims to be an alliance.
The COJ has a perfectly good reason to counter attack this rogue.

I'm sure that if his target wasn't COJ but someone on the other side of the treaty web, he would be cheered on by Schatt as a lone defender of what is true and right.

[quote name='Don Chele' timestamp='1294207883' post='2564106']
I approve of this topic generally, and of Californian's photoshop/ms paint skills specifically. It saves Schatt the trouble of explaining the true nature of these events and Justitia's will as to how this is going to play out.
[/quote]
I'm glad there was no 'splainin' to do, didn't find this thread til just now :blush:

[quote name='leprecon' timestamp='1294442617' post='2567796']
So Californian has gone rogue on the Cult of Justitia and in the meanwhile claims to be an alliance.
The COJ has a perfectly good reason to counter attack this rogue.

I'm sure that if his target wasn't COJ but someone on the other side of the treaty web, he would be cheered on by Schatt as a lone defender of what is true and right.
[/quote]

Good sir leprecon, you mistake the positions I take for props on a stage, but I assure you, I am no Viridian.

[b]OFFICIAL FOREIGN AFFAIRS REPLY FROM THE NATION OF TYSLAND[/b]

Fellow leaders of the world, the nation of Tysland is deeply indebted to your responses, whether they be extremely supportive or less-than-supportive. The mere fact that the injustice being done right now has been noted by others is in itself a victory for our great nation. With noble leaders of the free world, including such dashing figures as Locke and Rebel Virginia, posting in this thread, Tysland is truly humbled and honored to claim such support. The war front looks more than promising for TysLand, in fact I have personally received messages from enemy leaders Sargun and Biff Webster begging to surrender unconditionally and asking that Tysland show mercy. Though our nation is one of peace and righteousness, I have refused such offers as I cannot allows this atrocity to occur unpunished. These nations will pay for their actions, and it will be up to the almighty Admin to decide the fate of these monsters.

Once again, I cannot thank you all for the support and attention we have received, the nation of Tysland is eternally indebted to you all.

Signed for the Nation of Tysland,

Californian
Supreme Ruler of TysLand and Nargle of Justice

[b]OFFICIAL FOREIGN AFFAIRS REPLY FROM THE ALLIANCE OF TYSLAND[/b]

God damn you all to hell. I am personally disgusted with each and every misinformed nation that has thought themselves fit to spew lies and untruths. A rumor has spread that the authenticated document provided by Tysland is a fraud, claiming that information provided by a relatively sketchy game website is valid. This is nothing but a disgusting smear campaign meant to take away from the righteous cause being pursued. It is a well known fact that Admin has a anti-California bias as he hails from a far inferior geographical location.

Let it be known that the alliance of Tysland will uphold its obligation of defense to the nation of Tysland no matter the cost. With hundreds of thousands of men already dead, Tysland continues to support the valiant and courageous actions of Tysland in the hopes that this so called "Cult of Justitia" may be forever wiped from the face of the Earth.

May all detractors endure the wrath of the Tysland Nuclear Corps and be reduced to nothing more than rubble.

Signed for the Alliance of Tysland,

Californian
Police Chief and Operator of TysLand airlines and alliance

Wow this is just lame.

Not only do yo continue to think that one nation constitutes an alliance, but also you continue to further embarrass yourself.

I'd like to see those "messages" begging for surrender from Biff and such, but not from you. You'll just attempt to fake such messages since they do not exist. In fact, I think it is you begging to surrender.

I gotta give it to ya though, I haven't laughed this hard at someone failing this bad in a long while.

Edited by Hunterman1043

[quote name='SWAT128' timestamp='1294414523' post='2567308']
Actually, I went to CoJ as soon as I saw the war declared by Ty. He was ghosting my AA, and his attack was not sanctioned by me.[/quote]
^ Confirmed, though I was actually hoping to see more of what this thread had to deliver before people started in on those who bought the OP. It had potential.