Recognition of Hostilities

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Andre27' timestamp='1294002109' post='2561081']
Even for those of us who do not dislike the C&G alliances such a civil war would be most interesting to observe.
Up until now C&G and allies always battled with odds stacked in their favor, many would like to see how they'd do with more equal odds.
[/quote]
Not every war was stacked in C&G's favour Andre, do remember the [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/War_of_the_Coalition"]NoCB war.[/url] However the C&G of today has a somewhat different lineup than the C&G of then :P

Congrats LOST, and down with Athens!

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1294014389' post='2561255']
Not every war was stacked in C&G's favour Andre, do remember the [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/War_of_the_Coalition"]NoCB war.[/url] However the C&G of today has a somewhat different lineup than the C&G of then :P

Congrats LOST, and down with Athens!
[/quote]

Wasn't that the war of the coalition. One of those wars which should have been handled better by both sides.
Difference in lineup is correct, but that shouldn't matter should it? Or was C&G strength based solely on MK? As i recall ODN joined since the War of the Coalition.

[quote name='Stefano Palmieri' timestamp='1294028454' post='2561523']
The fact we let Stealthy into government nearly makes me want to defect to Athens. Then I remember it's Athens and can't wait to watch them burn. Ahh well, Death to Athens!

o/Our "elected" government.
[/quote]

We could always splinter off and form our own =LOST= in exile and attack them both.

[quote name='Andre27'] As i recall ODN joined since the War of the Coalition. [/quote]

Indeed they joined relatively recently.

Edited by Mikeyrox

[quote name='Mandellav' timestamp='1294000491' post='2561059']
Suckle upon the bone marrow of the
Defeated. Euthanize the hordes of curs
Before you. Skin them alive. Offer me
Their pelts so I may wear them in this life
And in the perpetual world come next.
[/quote]

lol, well done visualization there, looking forward to your continued posting as MoFA, good sir Mandellav. GOod luck to the new government. Also am I the only one who finds it odd that there are term limits on an office titled "Emperor"? :blink:

[quote name='Andre27' timestamp='1294002109' post='2561081']
Don't get us all exited with the prospect of a C&G civil war unless you're going to act on it.

Even for those of us who do not dislike the C&G alliances such a civil war would be most interesting to observe.
Up until now C&G and allies always battled with odds stacked in their favor, many would like to see how they'd do with more equal odds.
[/quote]
[img]http://images.whatport80.com/images/9/9e/HA_HA_HA,_OH_WOW.jpg[/img]
You've made my week.

[quote name='SyndicatedINC' timestamp='1294029870' post='2561545']
lol, well done visualization there, looking forward to your continued posting as MoFA, good sir Mandellav. GOod luck to the new government. Also am I the only one who finds it odd that there are term limits on an office titled "Emperor"? :blink:
[/quote]

I appreciate the compliment, but I have done the overwhelming majority of =LOST= announcements for the past year. I thought each as cleverly penned and visually gripping as this announcement, but honestly, who reads what's happening in =LOST= anyway? Rest assured, no one in Athens has a wordsmith nearly as linguistically gifted as the most amateur writer in =LOST=. This furthers =LOST='s hypothesis that Athens should just disband for they constantly litter these hallowed announcement chambers with their illiterate drivel.

As for the elected Emperorship:

The Holy Roman Emperor was elected. Also, it's a tough job that surly leads to burn out. I am very thankful that I do not have to endure another six months as the head of state of =LOST= just yet...

[quote name='Mandellav' timestamp='1294037027' post='2561694']
I appreciate the compliment, but I have done the overwhelming majority of =LOST= announcements for the past year. I thought each as cleverly penned and visually gripping as this announcement, but honestly, who reads what's happening in =LOST= anyway? Rest assured, no one in Athens has a wordsmith nearly as linguistically gifted as the most amateur writer in =LOST=. This furthers =LOST='s hypothesis that Athens should just disband for they constantly litter these hallowed announcement chambers with their illiterate drivel.[/quote]

Oh I have been most aware of such, as I have followed them. Was merely stating that I hope to see you continue the postings under the new title. :) Congratulations on your respite, however I must say that a true evil leader would die from exhaustion at the helm rather than relinquish power. I begin to doubt your dark side cred.... >_>

[quote name='Andre27' timestamp='1294016830' post='2561283']
Wasn't that the war of the coalition. One of those wars which should have been handled better by both sides.
Difference in lineup is correct, but that shouldn't matter should it? Or was C&G strength based solely on MK? As i recall ODN joined since the War of the Coalition.
[/quote]
Yes, that is another name for the war :P

Regardless of how the war was handled, the C&G bloc itself fought on the side that essentially lost that war. ODN though, fought on the Coalition side.

The line-up is quite different, even not taking MK into account. The only two Affiliations left in the bloc compared with the line-up in that war, are Athens and LOST.

Edited by Skippy

Down with Athens, Up with =LOST=

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1294044638' post='2561770']
Yes, that is another name for the war :P

Regardless of how the war was handled, the C&G bloc itself fought on the side that essentially lost that war. ODN though, fought on the Coalition side.

The line-up is quite different, even not taking MK into account. The only two Affiliations left in the bloc compared with the line-up in that war, are Athens and LOST.
[/quote]

Be at peace.....Athens should be out soon :P

o/ New [s]dictators[/s]Government.

Edited by Lord Pontivillian

[quote name='stealthypenguin93' timestamp='1294076976' post='2562057']
I made this using GIMP. I think it accurately describes the outcome of this whole event.

[img]http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/3039/athens.png[/img]
[/quote]
This definitely accurately reflects what will happen to Athens.

[quote name='Lord Pontivillian' timestamp='1294077985' post='2562082']
So in short, the perfect outcomee?
[/quote]
Why yes, yes it would be :awesome:

Edit: Well, besides us absorbing them so we could really put them in their place.

Edited by Stefano Palmieri

[quote name='Stefano Palmieri' timestamp='1294078172' post='2562085']
Why yes, yes it would be :awesome:

Edit: Well, besides us absorbing them so we could really put them in their place.
[/quote]
Bad idea. Those pagan democratic devils would never completely absorb into our freedom-loving imperial culture. Simply burning them to the ground will put be sufficient.