G-6 Announcement

Confusion

[center][img]http://b.imagehost.org/0970/TEFlag.png[/img][/center]

Duckroll is now protected by G-6 until further notice. An attack on them will be treated as an attack on us.

Thanks and that's all.

Confusion.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='sarasate' timestamp='1293945484' post='2560589']
...is there an explanation for this?
[/quote]

No, they're old friends, and we're willing to go bat for them.

There isn't much to it, really.

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1293946033' post='2560593']
No, they're old friends, and we're willing to go bat for them.

Confusion.
[/quote]

ok, i c

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1293944862' post='2560574']
[center][img]http://b.imagehost.org/0970/TEFlag.png[/img][/center]

Duckroll is now protected by G-6 until further notice. An attack on them will be treated as an attack on us.

Thanks and that's all.

Confusion.
[/quote]

G6 is quickly trying to change TE into SE with all this protection crap,are you trying to tell us confusion that if an alliance updeclares or if an alliance of equal strength attacks any of the alliances you are protecting,that G6 will step in ?

i hope this isnt the case ,this is the sort of thing that has ruined SE ,this is why people are leaving CN ,it takes away wars ,wars are what we want :ehm:

on the other hand it could be G6 and duckroll have an attack planned and they dont want anyone attacking duckroll and spoiling it :o ,the mind boggles

Edited by lookoot

[quote name='lookoot' timestamp='1294044714' post='2561774']
G6 is quickly trying to change TE into SE with all this protection crap,are you trying to tell us confusion that if an alliance updeclares or if an alliance of equal strength attacks any of the alliances you are protecting,that G6 will step in ?

i hope this isnt the case ,this is the sort of thing that has ruined SE ,this is why people are leaving CN ,it takes away wars ,wars are what we want :ehm:

on the other hand it could be G6 and duckroll have an attack planned and they dont want anyone attacking G6 and spoiling it :o ,the mind boggles
[/quote]
For quite a while, there has been protection of smaller alliances in TE...

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1294048205' post='2561794']
[/quote]

it doesnt answer my question ,and it doesnt make it right.

if anyone is attacked by an updeclare or in an even alliance war,why should they be protected ?

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1294048205' post='2561794']
[/quote]
DR has 20 people in it and the 5th highest AVG NS. They don't need protection. Something smells fishy..

[quote name='lookoot' timestamp='1294048702' post='2561796']
why should they be protected ?
[/quote]

[quote]No, they're old friends, and we're willing to go bat for them.

Confusion.[/quote]

This is obviously how the Conspiracy theory begins!

Seriously guys? Everyone knows I'm friends with Duckroll, and Duckroll is a friend of ours.

Confusion.

[quote name='lookoot' timestamp='1294044714' post='2561774']

on the other hand it could be G6 and duckroll have an attack planned and they dont want anyone attacking duckroll and spoiling it :o ,the mind boggles
[/quote]

As if I didn't make the OP clear enough. An Attack on Duckroll will be treated as an attack on G-6, whether it's an Up declare or not.

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1294058954' post='2561863']
This is obviously how the Conspiracy theory begins!

Seriously guys? Everyone knows I'm friends with Duckroll, and Duckroll is a friend of ours.

Confusion.
[/quote]

everyone knows we are friends with the warriors and the kiwis ,if wapa is ever updeclared on ,or declared on in an evenly matched war,we will never ask for help ,

if the warriors or the kiwis are attacked in an evenly matched war ,we will give no help ,and im sure no help would be asked for

seems to me confusion ,your single handedly trying to ruin TE ,the new bully in town :o

Edited by lookoot

lawlz. i love the crying in this thread. G-6 is protecting a single alliance, not everyone as is claimed. And treaties have existed in TE for the longest time. G-6 singlehandedly ruining all of CN with a single protectorate. that is just awesome.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1294084277' post='2562163']
lawlz. i love the crying in this thread. G-6 is protecting a single alliance, not everyone as is claimed. And treaties have existed in TE for the longest time. G-6 singlehandedly ruining all of CN with a single protectorate. that is just awesome.
[/quote]

But you would have a need to jump on a 15 man alliance if they up-declared on DR, even though DR can fight and would probably manage to handle it themselves?

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1294085983' post='2562198']
its a single protectorate, get over it.
[/quote]

try thinking for yourself adude ,instead of constantly being led on a string by confusion ,nodding your head every time he speaks