Mushroom Kingdom / Pandora's Box

Fernando12

PB's Influence  

505 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1293455462' post='2555230']
Its only a matter of time before PB rolls SF. C&G will side with PB out of fear but will itself be isolated and rolled within 12 months. This will lead to a world v Super PB in late summer 2012. The winner will take all.
[/quote]

Your crystal ball is amazing, if I cross your hand with silver, will you tell me my future as well?

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1293455925' post='2555233']
Your crystal ball is amazing, if I cross your hand with silver, will you tell me my future as well?
[/quote]
I prefer a crystal cube. Its harder on the hands when rubbing but you dont miss anything in the corners. Its like having wide screen tv.

[quote name='zzzptm' timestamp='1293209724' post='2552691']
I voted Null Vote... AND WON!

Once upon a time (three days ago), I ran out of tinfoil so I tried a plastic bag hat to see if that would block the effects of the orbital mind control lasers. What ended up happening was that my brain quickly ran out of oxygen and had it not been for my faithful helper monkey Mr. Chuckles, well, I wouldn't want to think about that...

But I bring all this up because RIGHT BEFORE I BLACKED OUT, I had this very thought:

Now that I'm getting a full complement of oxygen to my brain, I don't think this any more.

Loosen your tie or quit wearing turtlenecks, Fernando12. You'll see world affairs much more clearly that way. PC/iFOK didn't abandon an ally as much as that ally abandoned them and their counsel. It was like this:

NEW: I'mma jump off this cliff. Jump with me!
PC/iFOK: Dude, that's stupid. No way.
NEW: I'mma do it now!
PC/iFOK: Seriously, no. Please. Don't.
NEW: Here I go! AAAAAAAH!
PC/iFOK: HOLY [all-caps expletive deleted]! HE DID IT! HANG ON, NEW, HERE'S A ROPE! GRAB ON AND YOU WON'T HIT THE BOTTOM! WE'RE HERE TO HELP YOU!
NEW: No way, dude, I want to see the bottom of the cliff! See ya!
THE CHORUS OF TROLLS: If you guys were *real* friends, you would have jumped. Cowards.

Of course, the Chorus of Trolls would love to see PC/iFOK take that jump, as it would weaken the power structure that faces them. Of course, they'll still troll and not listen to reason, but that's the way they are...

And, on a side note, nothing can substitute for tinfoil. NOTHING. Not even duct tape. I'll tell you about my experience there some other day...
[/quote]
Best reply in this thread.

I voted Umbrella, but it could just as easily be VE or FOK. It's a pretty balanced bloc, all told.

By the logic of blocs being controlled by outside allies of some of the members, we could make some pretty hilarious polls here. Who's with me on the ODN/UPN cancellation being the final waning of UPN's iron-fisted dominance over C&G?

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1293206844' post='2552665']
No. The results show that 45.61% of the voters saw right through you and voted the joke option. But, for the sake of the argument, let's say no one voted for fun. What does it change if the peanut gallery perceives MK to control Pandora? Fact is, we don't. And it still doesn't make us the de facto leader of Pandora, no matter how you try to spin it to fit in your preconceived little views.
[/quote]
I voted VE, that was the joke option, right?