The Treaty of Braxis

2burnt2eat

o/ TCU
o/ ASU

As usual, ignore the usual people with nothing better to say, and nothing original either.

[quote name='Keve69' timestamp='1292442197' post='2540310']
Shotgun #1!
[/quote]
TIO already claimed it, IAA has #2, you can have #3

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1292461829' post='2540541']
o/ TCU
o/ ASU

As usual, ignore the usual people with nothing better to say, and nothing original either.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]So, I take it that simple hailing is the epitome of quality and originality these days?[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1292527318' post='2541044']
[color="#0000FF"]So, I take it that simple hailing is the epitome of quality and originality these days?[/color]
[/quote]

Of course.

My usual response would be 'damn skippy', however in this case - it seems to take on a different context <_<

Edited by Rayvon

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1292527318' post='2541044']
[/quote]
Oh ever so predictable, RV, I knew you couldn't let that one go.

I'm congratulating an ally, and their new ally, on their recent treaty. A witty remark isn't exactly required unless I want to make a humorous hail, which I didn't this time. When you're trying to insult someone, it's somewhat a different case.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1292532596' post='2541090']
Of course.

My usual response would be 'damn skippy', however in this case - it seems to take on a different context <_<
[/quote]

You wouldn't believe how annoying that can be when someone sets off my highlights with that very phrase...

Edited by Skippy

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1292541192' post='2541227']
You wouldn't believe how annoying that can be when someone sets off my highlights with that very phrase...
[/quote]

I can imagine, I get highlighted everytime blu-ray discussions come up.

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1292541192' post='2541227']
Oh ever so predictable, RV, I knew you couldn't let that one go.

I'm congratulating an ally, and their new ally, on their recent treaty. A witty remark isn't exactly required unless I want to make a humorous hail, which I didn't this time. When you're trying to insult someone, it's somewhat a different case.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I am insulting no one. I am merely pointing out that my ally could have done better than a blue stunt alliance.[/color]