Roman Empire DoW

Stelios

We welcome RE but I am afraid the Kiwis are not much of a fight anymore should be easy pickings for you all, it will be good practice of staying out of bill locked.

8 days ago I was engaged with 6 TPC nations 849.99 infra to around 3100 infra: the out come was 179 infra to 2000 infra and now I am at war with 5 other nations and should be Zi'ed soon!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jesusfreak' timestamp='1291730738' post='2532933']
And I got down declared? Seriously, was that necessary? Oh well, I be breaking me casualties record again :P

[/quote]

obviously you got down declared ,its the romans ! :o

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1291738762' post='2532980']
I wish RE would declare on us too ...
[/quote]

They got beat down twice by us. They be scared!

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1291738830' post='2532982']
JF you had one guy declare on you, calm down when i was at war with the warriors all my wars were Down Declares by them.
[/quote]

Awww cupcake!

Grow a little higher in NS and we won't have to change a war into a tech raid.

[quote name='Jesusfreak' timestamp='1291730738' post='2532933']
And I got down declared? Seriously, was that necessary? Oh well, I be breaking me casualties record again :P
[/quote]

What he said :) How this fellow http://tournament.cybernations.net/spies_operations.asp?Nation_ID=1000351 never managed to anarchy me beggars belief. I bet he can't without using nukes :ehm:

Bring it on, You'll never take the WAPA

for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under Toga Girls rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom -- for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself

JF you had one guy declare on you, calm down when i was at war with the warriors all my wars were Down Declares by them.
[/quote]

Oh I am calmed down :D I'm actually happy that I can experiment with the underdog thing :P
Just so long as I don't get down-declared by someone else, this will be one of the funnest battles I've been in ;) I've actually stopped using aircraft and CM's against my Fark and tF opponents so that we can all fight longer :D

[/quote]

I was at war with you and I seem to remember you and I being almost even. You guys didn't allow me the same respect at the end of the last round when you found somebody with over twice as much infrastructure as I had.

Well, even at the start at least, and even then your losses were just a percentage of what they might have been had you not, you know, turtled. Also, while some nation-to-nation wars are up-declares, some are down-declares, some are even, but on the broader spectrum we gave you guys the advantage on members and NS.

Edited by memoryproblems

You did and you guys had hell of a blitz, but this is a big down delcare lol http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=1001195&Extended=1

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1291738762' post='2532980']
I wish RE would declare on us too ...
[/quote]

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1291739925' post='2532989']
They got beat down twice by us. They be scared!

Awww cupcake!

Grow a little higher in NS and we won't have to change a war into a tech raid.
[/quote]

Heh, sorry but i wasn't ready for the !@#$%* and moan fest that would have ensued after i DoW'd.

[quote name='lookoot' timestamp='1291710538' post='2532802']
toga girls declare on alliances at war shocker ,NOT. its only the romans doing what they do best ,perhaps one day adude the puppet master will grow a set and consider taking on someone,sometime on a level playing field

but we all know that will never happen .

wapa welcomes the romans to the party ,it could have been worse......it could have been an alliance that knew how to fight :lol1:
[/quote]

We hit WAPA because TPC had almost no counters on you, also as far as i know my last DoW was "on a level playing field".

[quote name='Zebula25' timestamp='1291743511' post='2533024']
I say we just wait until next round and then beat
RE into the dirt and force them to change there aa
to "Toga Girls" :awesome:
[/quote]

I'm game. It would take about a day and a half.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1291756238' post='2533163']
Heh, sorry but i wasn't ready for the !@#$%* and moan fest that would have ensued after i DoW'd.
[/quote]

Oh right the b^$&%&%& argument... Great one... :rolleyes: Opinionated yes, Moaning no. We really don't care.

So how about you drop the lovely argument and be straight up with us:

Couldn't handle us? Yes that would be true. You have found this out twice.
Know THP, WAPA, CTA, and TFK are going to beat you down? Yes that would be true, also.

So lets stop hiding behind a helpless argument and get to the point.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1291756238' post='2533163']
[/quote]

moanfest?

More like several pages of thanking our lucky stars for all the additional tech that we'd be about to receive.

[quote name='lookoot' timestamp='1291732218' post='2532943']
obviously you got down declared ,its the romans ! :o
[/quote]

Every alliance has people who down declare, dont judge us just by a few folks. I know I have been down declared by warriors, RD SF and i think LE in the past.

Some of us make it a habit to up-declare and see how fast our infra can go down, and how many soldiers we can kill in the meantime ;)